It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters successfully shut down California Monsanto office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, It is a start. It doesn't mean much in the big scope of things though. Monsanto will just create more science to destroy our ability to support ourselves because of this. They have the FDA BSed into thinking they are needed when in fact they are creating their need. Talk about a smart business plan.

In a short time Monsanto will crumble as did any big dictatorship. I hope they don't destroy the worlds ability to provide for the surviving animals and plants.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

As small of a victory it may be, any thorn in Monsanto's side regardless how minor it is is a win in my opinion. As other posters mentioned let's hope this trend escalates and leads to more action and awareness.

Kudos to these protesters and thanks for sharing OP

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Agreed 100%.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yeah activists! Monsanto is pure evil. They are weaponizing food, and ruining farmers lives with their franken crops. I wish the entire company ceased to exist. Say no to Monsanto and put them in jail where they belong!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
With regards to Monsanto what needs to be done, is their thugs need to be bushwhacked when they trespass onto innocent farmer's land to trump up charges against them.

Although some (perhaps many?) would agree, you don't stop a snake attack by cutting off the tail. It's a waste of time and resources.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join