It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one true religion. And we all are in it and loving it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
We all worship most highs in life.

Great experiences or great witnessings obtained from anyone or anything or any place, are most highs.

These most highs are your gods and Gods and devils.

You get a most high from whatever it is you really like when it is in your possession and it is possessing you by a type of temptation nonetheless.

Your true religion is your first love, which is whatever causes a most high in you in life. Don't deny your first love, confess your first love. Confessions are even as verbal orgazism that must be released from time to time, resulting from great pressures building up from much great experiences and great witnessings you encounter(ed).

Am I correct? If I am not correct, then tell me how come I am not.

PS

You wouldn't be remaining to come back onto ATS if you weren't recalling how you received previous most highs from reading certain threads and posts. Face it, we all seek most highs in our journey of life. Don't resist the truth in that which you seek in life.
edit on 24-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Alright then, cause you said so

I would beg your forgiveness
for the tardiness of my reply
I called for many teachers
and was answered in kind
showing brave loving hearts exist
everywhere I go
so I don't miss a one
I will take it slow as I know.
I said a long time ago
this was not a game
and to get my job done
I will let go of my shame
If peace be truly your plan
and kindness to bring
together of the two legged species
and thus together sing
make sacred of the Earth
out of one united gate
the rainbow of all colours
in a unity of mixed faith
to heal the many and give hope to all
together in unity for one and for all.
Continue to sing to dance and create
you honour your gifts
which weren't given in hate
Rough bastards heart warriors
and all that lays between
the stars of the southern cross
should always be seen
by visitor, traveller and new resident alike
of all the many colours
be made come to light
when you have such a love
for a mixed spirit of people
who's blood will pump true
and shine from the eyes of all people
to roar it's guts out across the great wide blue
to have so many green hearts present themselves
what else could this one stupid little woman do?
To never do things lightly without thought or concern
I would ask to see what there is to be learned
A piece of your chapters I would ask to include
of honourable men and women who's hearts are all true
and If I stuff it up I'm really in the poo (
)
I am the A of the UM who procrastinates a lot
but never at the expense of the heart of the lot

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
May the most highs stream into your life!

Hail to the most highs!

For these are our genuine worshipped persons, places, or things.

We have an infinity supply of gods and Gods and devils incoming, which we will honestly find ourselves worshipping in the true spirit of joy we are the beholders of. Your own spirit speaks the truth. When you are in great joy, you are in great joy. Don't bother lying about it in front of other people, since they you should not fear.

Enjoyment is power. It influences you to desire to remain as a glad slave to it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
At last you have made a thread which a) makes sense b) is spot on...
Hooray for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Am I correct?

No....

If I am not correct, then tell me how come I am not.

You are confusing love with lust....

You wouldn't be remaining to come back onto ATS if you weren't recalling how you received previous most highs from reading certain threads and posts. Face it, we all seek most highs in our journey of life. Don't resist the truth in that which you seek in life.

So by this thinking... ATS is everyone here's religion....

Which means we have approx. 280 thousand different sects of said religion... because each of us has our own opinions here...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
They removed my kisses which, alright, sometimes my kids wipe my kisses off too.

It is not to cause strife it is to make sure that all good strong and protective people keep on keeping an eye on all those who need it.
To be shown that this place I find myself is a place of safety doesn't mean respect is not given for those who put themselves out there to protect those who are important to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think all religions are basically the same. The only difference is in how they are interpreted. Some think there are many Gods, others think there is one God and countless angels, some think they become God like, others think they become angels, others think they are spirits residing in heaven and the list goes on and on.

I prescribe to the Christianity line of thought, but that doesn't negate all others. It also doesn't make me absolutely right, but it is what I believe to be true. I may be wrong, I certainly hope I'm not, but there's always a chance.

Then there are those who don't believe in a higher power at all and even they are divided. Some think there is life after death or reincarnation, others think when they die, it's just over.

We will never know the answers, at least not here and now. Those of us who do believe we go on think we will someday know the answers.

It would be really remarkable if ALL of us are right and not totally impossible. When the truth is revealed to us, what if it's explained that others also had the truth just not in the same way and none of us had the total and complete truth. Would that be a disappointment or a revelation? Would we be upset or would we rejoice? I've been thinking of it a lot lately and I think I would rejoice in it. That would mean the positive messages were right and the negativity was wrong. We would all have our positive beliefs fulfilled and have the opportunity to live on through eternity together instead of large groups of people being "condemned to hell" for merely believing what their ancestors told them to believe just like we were.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
And what about if the universe decided that we weren't worthy enough to inherit this wonderful planet and the possessions you call god? Have you ever seen your great great great great grandmother? It doesn't mean she wasn't here though and you should think about the same when it comes to the creator. Just because you cannot see him/her/it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If only we all worshipped gods of reason and logic. We wouldnt be worshipping gods at all. We would be trying our hardest to further advance our species and explore the secrets of the universe and nothing else would matter.
edit on 25-3-2013 by GetLogic because: óne liner

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
There is no one true religion, for there is a family that does not judge, condem their children to hell or hate. That one true god that many follow is not a pure being and I feel sorry for those that give their hearts to such a monster.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Based on the current direction of our civilization, I think you are absolutely correct that self gratification is the most prominent religion in the world. That's our problem!

If you think about it and put it into perspective, that really explains a lot!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Am I correct? If I am not correct, then tell me how come I am not.

People do tend to make great experiences their god, but serving God often means turning away from great experiences. In the example of Christianity, hedonism takes a back seat. One example is the work that would come along with this statement:

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

For those who have ever tried this, they know how hard true religion really is.

I'm not at ATS chasing a high, I'm here looking for lows. Those who feel they have nothing, know that God wants you to have eternal happiness by believing in His son and I would be glad to talk with you through messages on how to establish a connection if you're having problems.
edit on 26-3-2013 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
There is no one true religion, for there is a family that does not judge, condem their children to hell or hate. That one true god that many follow is not a pure being and I feel sorry for those that give their hearts to such a monster.

I've read a few of your posts and you have a high frequency, and see through everything. I enjoy reading them. Please, never stop posting.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
yeah, We are. Now that's religion. To be. And we scare people to death.

new topics

top topics

join