It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss Rep. Jessica Upshaw Found Dead At Former State Reps Home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I was talking about sources since the OP article.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJewish

That's lame. Frankly anyone who still buys into the whole two party and good/bad compartmentalization is missing the bigger picture. If we are LUCKY we still have some good guys (and gals) on both teams. If we aren't lucky the whole system is contaminated and doomed. We can be fairly certain we have some people pushing agendas other than the U.S. People's in both parties. And if any person dies of foul play to make light of it because they aren't a member of your political party is just sad.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Simpson County Sheriff Kenneth Lewis said Rep. Jessica Upshaw, R-Diamonhead, was found dead in the garage of a Mendenhall residence, just feet from where her car was parked. The sheriff said Upshaw appeared to be standing under the garage door between the garage and driveway when she died. Lewis said Upshaw apparently shot herself with a small-caliber handgun.

Source

Their still investigating...and haven't come to any conclusions as of yet. But now we know where the idea that she shot herself came from being reported by the MSM...Sheriff Lewis.

So we'll have to wait and see what they come up with.

It will be interesting to see if they even consider looking into what she was working on in regards to the BP oil spill funds.
edit on 25-3-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The coroner is stating that they are still investigating, so it is still just a homicide. Further, and this too me is the big question, why would anyone commit suicide standing under a garage door next to her car which is parked in someone else driveway. enenews.com... ges Also, per the original source article of the OP, she had just become a Grandmother and her fellow Congressman stated she was so proud and happy about that, so it would be odd that she would kill herself. These questions plus the 4 other deaths lead me to believe that this is not a suicide.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I found some info we need to pass onto the Sheriff who seems to be saying things that I believe shouldn't be reported...until the investigation has been completed. He's damaging the investigation IMO.

Source

for example:

Never speak "OFF THE RECORD".

Do not offer sensitive, confidential, or competitive information.

Tell the truth. If you don't know the answer tell the reporter that you will get back with them with the appropriate person.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

The nastiness and political trolling sops now!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

Those you do not cease and desist from bickering, trolling and name-calling may face temporary Posting Bans.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

Agenda 21 was not adopted by the United States...
ever.

Back in 1995 Bill Clinton signed Executive Order #12858 creating the Presidential council on sustainable development. He simply bypassed Congress to get the ball rolling. We now call it Sustainable Development which is the buzz word used all over the nation. It sounds good. It sounds like the right thing to do. But most people don't know what lies at the root of it. The penetration into local govts around the word is simply astonishing over the past 10 to 15 years.

Then consider the money that is flowing into www.icleiusa.org... to support this agenda in the US by worming in with hundreds of cities across the U.S. Working from the inside out because Agenda 21 is technically not a treaty and "sustainable development" is the buzz phrase use to achieve the goals of the Agenda.

Agenda 21 laid the groundwork and established the guidelines that are being used by these cities (600 and counting)www.icleiusa.org...

What a sham!! Funny how this Non Profit never reveals where the money is actually coming from and how much
www.icleiusa.org... Wonder how much their executives are getting paid to push this Agenda.

A liberal Democrat's POV...very interesting
www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...
edit on 26-3-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Though I don't think you understood my response I was giving to another poster. I was talking about the source I had linked that they had responded too as well as their comment about their Initial consensus that it was a suicide. It's all good...no biggie.

Hee hee, actually I did but was using you as a segue way into the observation of the strange weights that what is "newsworthy" carries these days. I absolutely agree with your commentary on the media and being quick to make a claim. The investigation is most likely incomplete still and will be for some time yet it's already been "investigated" by the MSM and they have put out their verdict for whatever reason despite it being highly unusual.

Although not unheard of, women don't tend to shoot themselves so that is odd, much less in another's home. However, if she had reason to sully the guy, I could see a woman doing just that to take him down with her. Then again, I'm not investigating the crime scene so it's all just guessing. I just hope that the authorities do a good job at investigating it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is an interview with Clint Rotenberry,Jessica's boyfriend.......

www.14news.com...

Former Mississippi State Rep. Clint Rotenberry says State Rep. Jessica Upshaw had battled depression for many years. Rotenberry told WLBT he and Upshaw were dating, and she was at his home Sunday when she took her life. MORE Gov. Bryant on Rep. Upshaw's death Gov. Phil Bryant issued a statement Sunday about the sudden death of Representative Jessica Upshaw. Upshaw, 53, was found dead Sunday at a house in Mendenhall. Continue reading >>

"She has been under the care of a psychiatrist, a counselor," said Rotenberry. "She goes through group therapy, she's such a fighter. She would have to get up and fight the depression every day." Upshaw spent the night at Rotenberry's house, and had apparently gone outside while he was taking a shower. He found her body behind her car. "It appeared she had a gunshot wound to her head; it appeared to be self inflicted," said Simpson County Sheriff Kenneth Lewis Sunday. "Her body was found at 901 Mangum Street." Lewis said the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation was called in to investigate because Upshaw was a State Representative.

I guess he didn't hear the gunshot because he was in the shower and none of her neighbors did either.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Sustainable development doesn't necessarily = Agenda 21. What else should you call the concept of development without destroying something for future use? That's all Clinton's EO was, nothing to do with Agenda 21. Also the UN has NO power over the US period.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by jibeho

Sustainable development doesn't necessarily = Agenda 21. What else should you call the concept of development without destroying something for future use? That's all Clinton's EO was, nothing to do with Agenda 21. Also the UN has NO power over the US period.

Agenda 21/ Sustainable Development is the whole reason www.icleiusa.org... was established. They were established to implement it locally around the US and around the world. The term Sustainable Development was created out of thin air to give fluff and puff to what the UN aims to accomplish worldwide. The whole intent of Agenda 21 was to influence local govts and Clinton's EO paved the way for that. Grant money, official guidelines etc etc.... I started to dig a little in the whole property tax aspect of this and my head began to spin. Money being stripped from where it should go is going to the whole sustainability scam.

Agenda 21 is not a treaty so their is no direct authority for the UN. However the guidelines are in place and are in full swing as per the Agenda. There is nothing wrong with adaptive reuse of facilities and structures on its face. I love the concept as long as the market can support it. Its all the stuff that lies underneath that is troubling. How the deals have been made to attract "investors" and developers, the costs of doing so that are often placed on the taxpayers without even knowing about it etc etc. The only problem with many of these mixed use developments in highly questionable areas is the fact that they are having trouble influencing the retailers to establish in the vacant commercial space.

Do a little research into Stapleton in Denver to see how a former International Airport was successfully turned into a brand new community that was born out of this concept. It's amazing and Very interesting!! and a very complicated process to get to where it is now. Not every market can support such a grand endeavor. Since stapleton, smaller projects have sprung up in urban centers all across the nation with plenty of highly creative financing plans to make them happen. Highly creative financing!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join