It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen Hearing On Disclosure – April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC;

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I posted a query on the Facebook page of Steve Bassett (as the person behind this event) this morning:

"Will the testimony given to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure be given on oath? Or are witnesses prepared to sign an affidavit after giving their evidence that the testimony they gave was true? Several of the photos at the top of the main webpage for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure show the oath being administered to those giving testimony to congressional committees, so hopefully this key element of congressional hearings is being replicated for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure".

Nick Pope has responded to my post on Steve Bassett's Facebook page, stating that he'd have no objection to taking some sort of (secular) oath, or signing an affidavit. "But it’s Steve’s event, so it’s up to him how he wants to structure things". Hopefully some other people will also suggest to Steve Bassett that it would be good for this feature of congressional hearings to be adopted for the mock "citizen hearing". www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Quite interesting. Here's hoping this produces some waves.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's going to be a laughable joke, since Steve Bassett is a manic depressive, obsessive compulsive, looney tunes UFO fanatic who believes every aspect of UFO lore, from the mythological to the disinformation. He mixes all the B.S. into the phenomenon, and therefore further confuses the issue and misses the point.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

They have got to do something, I wish I could be there!! Before others are taken- Why can't all researchers, Military, MUFON, NORAD and people that have been taken- Discuss this issue and interface the information and track and catch some of these beings. The only issue that I disagree with Doctor Steven Greer- I think we need defense in space!! Its going to come to that point- Government can pre-tend nothing is going on until some-one they care about gets attacked by these beings. I was taken en-route to my duty station in Piegan, Montana. I was going to work for US Customs and Border Patrol. I was taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from my duty station. I was found walking around in shock not knowing what had happened to me. The last call I made to my duty station was that " I had been taken by somethings and I was being tracked and hunted" I had to return to NC and have been working in Nursing.

Its time to atleast come together and discuss this issue!! I wish all of them success and results!! I still have allot of time lapses. I saw them up in the sky on my way to work yesterday- Grey White Something came out of the clouds and disappeared. The damn things follow me!! Now who do I call for assistance?? All I can do is make a report with MUFON. If I disappear- where are they going to put me this time?? Or will they bring me back?

I really have to have some humor about the issue- what else can I do? its been around 6 months since they have bothered me. Im working up in sort-of re-mote area Nursing- I think they wait around for me to be somewhere re-mote. When you have been taken- you know when they come back. My right ear usually acts up, but it hasent bothered me in awhile. I feel like I have been tagged..like they track me and always know where I am. I have gotten to the point where I realized that no-one really cared about the issue- so I basically dont talk much about issue. I take care of myself and usually make a report with mufon if I noticed them again. I call them Somethings because it upsets others when I mention the word Alien or UFO'S. My ex-boyfriend and my children use to take off running if I started to talk about what happen to me. Basically, I think its better to pre-tend this issue does not exist. Anyway- Good Luck and Best Wishes Disclosure Project!! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
LOL, this hearing is going nowhere. The minute the DC press corps see the names of the ex-congressmen who Basset has arranged to appear they're going to laugh every UFO believer in America out of the room. I can just hear the X-Files music in the nightly newscasts now ... this one event will set back ufology about 20 years ... see:

www.parapolitical.com...

The hearing panel will be headlined by former congressman Merrill Cook (R – Utah) who was once banned from his own party’s offices after a profanity-laced tirade and was famously plagued during his few years in Congress by reports of erratic behavior leveled by his own staff. “Merrill has taken up permanent residence in whacko land,” Cook’s chief of staff Janet Jenson wrote in an intra-office e-mail in 2000. ”If he asks you to fax his underwear to the speaker’s office, please just do it.”

Joining Cook will be former congressman Roscoe Bartlett (R – Maryland). The 86 year-old raised eyebrows in 2004 when he attended a Unification Church event to receive the “Ambassador of Peace medal” from cult leader Sun Myung Moon who, afterwards, declared himself the Messiah and his wife the Assistant Messiah as Bartlett watched in delight (enjoy this video of Bartlett groveling in front of Moon).

Rounding out this happy band of lunatics is former senator Mike Gravel (D- Alaska). Since his most recent bankruptcy, Gravel has pathetically taken to making public appearances for anyone who will buy him lunch – his previous engagements have included a conference sponsored by the holocaust denial website Barnes Review. (UFO conspiracies aren’t Gravel’s only angle. He’s also been working the 9/11 Truth circuit and several truther websites have accused him of absconding with donor funds.)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

There are groupies for everything, don't kid yourself.

Look - if 300 million people demanded the muggles be made aware of the magical goings-on, behind the scenes, what could the government do? Except perhaps make something up....

Yes, I believe there are probably "aliens" in our galaxy, and I enjoy a good shaggy-dog story better than most, but no amount of eye-witness testimony alone will ever convince me that aliens have contacted human beings and our government has successfully covered it up.

God knows I have seen some crazy things in my life, but in my experience, no one ever tells the same story twice. Time is relentless and memory is a fragile thing.

Bless the honest seekers, and damn the profiteers.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
LOVE IT! WUSA-TV anchor treats Steve Bassett like he's a child who just stuck his finger in a light socket in an interview she laughs throughout ...

www.wusa9.com...

Eventually these loons will be embarrassed enough that they'll shut up, but hopefully not soon. It's too hilarious watching Bassett in his Steve Jobs black turtlenecks try to play the role of scientist-activist.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We'll be discussing this topic on tonights ATS Live! Radio show. Join us!

Details here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrFantastic1

These issues are REAL- Something must be done, and taken serious. People whom talk about this issue have had some type of experience. If our own Government will not take this issue serious, who will?? Look up in the SKY and see how VAST it is. I think we all get so busy in daily lives that we forget- we are not alone in this world. This issue is so scary that humans dont want to believe. Those of us whom have been taken have no where to turn for assistance. When these beings want us- they just come. They can affect us without even taking us. For example- I could be laying beside of my past boyfriend and being attacked while he was asleep. These beings come for visits, and appear and disappear. They love messing with ears, head and sexual attack- Personally, I am sick of this!! MUFON is the only decent help I have found!! I warned the Government 6 years ago that they had infilitrated the human race. The issue goes so deep that humans cannot process!!
edit on 28-4-2013 by Apollo7 because: spelling
PS- If anyone has the re-sources to look for these beings- Forget Area 51 and 53- they have already infilitrated the humans whom work there- Look at Nome, Alaska where you can find them in true form.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I am thinking more and more that not all cases are 'ours' - firstly because it's hardly possible every single person who's witnessed crafts from regular civilian to top military personnel to be taking part in a disinformation campaign, 2ndly because some accounts and denial - answers such as 'we don't know what it is' also means that sometimes - at least sometimes the aircraft is not identified by FAA or NSA.

I am waiting to see what this conference will bring, I am sure nothing but I'd like to see the video of it, possibly on Youtube

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It's hard to say whether any will come of this or not, but it'll be interesting to see if anything new is presented with the 30+ hours of testimony that is to be given over the next week.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Drusilla:

I'm wondering to what levels groupies will debase themselves at the back door to be let in absent a ticket.

Well, I'd be willing to sell my arse to be let in, but then I'd have to pay for a passport, get on a plane, be molested by the TSA, and...ohh forget it! It's too much bloody trouble!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Wifibrains

Um, isn't Sirius a Steven Greer production and because so against T & C and an actionable offense by moderators since Steven Greer is a total Charlatan, and by promoting his movie, you're essentially promoting the giving of money to him?

And what of the millions of charlatans screwing over humanity while making money, rather than at least attempting to bring awareness...while making money? Let alone the fact that many of these more nefarious charlatans maintain a goal which is to 'keep them in the dark'?

It's not apples to oranges, it's nectarines to cyanide. I guess it'd be up to your subjection to decide whether Greer is the cyanide and the profiteers who couldn't give a rats ass about the slow (And ever increasing) destruction of habitable planet Earth are the lovely nectarines. Truth and consequences seem to be muddled these days, no?

One more thing, do you truly think that the other worldly perps aren't here?

Let me give you a hint, purple Sunday.

edit on 30-4-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

It's not apples to oranges, it's nectarines to cyanide.

Funny you should say that.

The seed can contain high levels of hydrogen cyanide, a poison that gives almonds their characteristic flavor. This toxin is readily detected by its bitter taste.

www.e2121.com...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
In case anyone cares, here is Days 2 & 3 (audio only) .... I'm sure the same guy will post up 4 & 5 after they happen

I have had no luck finding Day 1 as of yet

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Shoot, why was the FB link removed? Looking for updates.

You have seen this page right? A bit older but about as realistic as I can imagine and a very good read:

Written by Grant Cameron
Sunday, 09 August 2009 01:42

The Reasons Why the Government Might Have Chosen not to Disclose the ET Reality
www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Post deleted.
edit on 5-5-2013 by ABeing because: Removed post.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join