It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

www.zendigity.com...

"Consciousness is a reflection of the ego."

Looking into the waters of a lake I can see my face as a reflection of my own image but the water of that lake can distort that image that I see at that moment in time.

In the same way I can see my consciousness as a reflection in the waters of my soul and that amazing beauty can be the temple where ego and consciousness are on the same wavelength....as long as my consciousness is pure...and it is.

sunapeenews.com...

A flower can reflect her own image in the water and the result will be an....angelic Harmony.

The reflection of the universe can be found in in the unicity of Life which was born from the fires of divine creation in which light is the reflection of the consciousness of Life.

Because we are an Universe of feelings and our feelings are the reflection of Emotions ,past,present and future.

And then we can say that the future itself it is a reflection of the past and the present itself is it's consciousness.

xdesktopwallpapers.com...

In the purity of my consciousness I can find the purest love and feelings untouched by the darkness of the black waters with no reflection where no image is living.

Because it is a place where we will met one day with what once was our pure consciousness when we were children living in the purity of Light at the Temple.

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Consciousness is a reflection of the ego.
Oh sorry I didn't knew that was given.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Why are you sorry? Given to what? To us? Im confused.

Pretty post though.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
everything has a connected phenomena. As the law in a metaphysical level. Everything acts and or works in a same form. A reaction or cataclysmic action-

Technology really is a great example of manipulation. And i think as through the ages we have always wanted to explore or achieve great power-

As spirit(s) and soal we forget the mistake - its us, as individuals that have it true inside, body, mind, and a seek in purpose , something as a term so spiritually born with.

The duality is motion.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Why are you sorry? Given to what? To us? Im confused.
Oh no,not that it is a pleasure of harmony in purity to give everything to ATS although a lot of suffering is comming from that.

It is a litlte more complicated so I appologise that I cannot explain.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

As spirit(s) and soal we forget the mistake - its us, as individuals that have it true inside, body, mind, and a seek in purpose , something as a term so spiritually born with.
We live Life once because Life is a gift that we should consider and appreciate as the unique form of manifestation of existance of consciousness through which we give the measure of eternal Love,Light and Life.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I believe that consciousness is a series of chemical reactions working in response to some sort of stimuli. And that every molecule, every atom, every subatomic particle that we observe are the construct of our reality. Or is this too realistic for some to grasp.
edit on 24-3-2013 by GetLogic because: wrong choice of words

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetLogic
I believe that consciousness is a series of chemical reactions working in response to some sort of stimuli. And that every molecule, every atom, every subatomic particle that we observe are the construct of our reality. Or is this too realistic for some to grasp.

Define reality, prove reality exist without Consciousness having authored it.

Or is that to difficult for some to grasp...

Any thoughts?
edit on 24-3-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Consciousness is LIFE/SOUL and its infinite. It is what we are, and it grows infinitely in infinite learning. It grows in Love/Awareness and all the Virtues.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetLogic

No. What do you mean, "response" and, 'stimuli"? These terms in your statement imply that intelligence is inevitable and no accident. They imply that intelligence is woven into the fabric of the universe even since the beginning.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

"Consciousness is the pump that can release or push pressure on your soul,depending of your deeds."

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am not explaining the origins of reality. I am telling you outright what conciousness is. What I am saying does not mean intelligence is a given. There are plenty conscious beings that are far from being intelligent. I am just trying to inform you all on the science that is all.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

In its entirety what consciousness is has not been established by modern science. Today neuroscientists are learning all kinds of new things in respect to the brains of insects. Two sides exist with respect to research into what consciousness is and this altogether in relation to the fields of Science and Philosophy. One presents that Consciousness is only the result of a Chemical Reaction, the other is could be described in general, as that given consciousness exists then the Universe could very well be conscious.

In relation to beliefs one may have a preference as to what to them makes more sense. But in and of itself to conclude that either constitutes some absolute is not consistent with Critical Thinking.

This is because in order to prove either conclusion would require one is all knowing. Beliefs are an important part of life and providefor a moral compass but outside of that? Research from either court be it within the fields of science or philosophy have nothing that could be construed as proof either way.

Any thoughts?

edit on 25-3-2013 by Kashai because: added and modifed content

top topics

join