It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Or has ATS been really slow the past few days, I mean why are people still talking bout a comet that didn't even really do anything? It just bothers me a bit, and I keep seeing alot of the same stuff being posted to the point where it seems like no one knows how to do a search about the topic. I mean am I the only one that just sits at the New topic page waiting for something good to come up but finding nothing interesting lately? I can't be the only one... please tell me i'm not

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
Or has ATS been really slow the past few days, I mean why are people still talking bout a comet that didn't even really do anything? It just bothers me a bit, and I keep seeing alot of the same stuff being posted to the point where it seems like no one knows how to do a search about the topic. I mean am I the only one that just sits at the New topic page waiting for something good to come up but finding nothing interesting lately? I can't be the only one... please tell me i'm not

User-generated content, if someone wants to talk about it they will talk about it.

I have a swell idea, have something you want to talk about? Make YOUR thread about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No news is good news

All must be a little better in the world eh?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just want some kind of news of what is going on, I come here for my news, I don't wanna turn on tv and hear the bs they spew out.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Not to sound like a total jerk, but are you really complaining because OTHERS arent feeding you your news? You want the news, seek it out-there are plenty of sources out there that dont require you to turn on a t.v.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Like what? I don't wanna read stupid news bout celebrities or whats going on in other countries, I wanna know whats going on in my country but all I see is crappy celebrity news here in the US, ATS at least tells me whats really going on, but lately it seems like nothing is going on, even though I know there has to be something going on but is it becoming that much harder for people to find out the truth? Thats what I am really getting at, it feels like that the government is getting better at hiding stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Like what? I don't wanna read stupid news bout celebrities or whats going on in other countries, I wanna know whats going on in my country but all I see is crappy celebrity news here in the US, ATS at least tells me whats really going on, but lately it seems like nothing is going on, even though I know there has to be something going on but is it becoming that much harder for people to find out the truth? Thats what I am really getting at, it feels like that the government is getting better at hiding stuff.

So, tell me, where do you think the members on here get the news that they feed you?

The thing is, theres plenty going on. Syria, the economy, DHS, the nanny state, Fukashima, N. Korea....I guess Im confused as to what you are looking for...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

It's a lot better than sitting on farcebook....watching the same old shared crap roll by.....

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah where else can you find like "A UFO stole my kittens" Heff where did that one go?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Syria seems like old news, DHS is always buying bullets thats nothing new, the economy where I live the only thing I have seen change is gas and that fluctuates up and down and doesn't really bother me any ways cause i don't drive, i honestly don't see why people say that gas prices make everything else go up cause even at $2.30 a gallon i think like in december? no prices in the food store changed, everything was just as cheap as it is now. I honestly think that people just like to complain bout absolutely nothing. It really just seems like either nothing is happening or the governement has become really good at hiding what they do. I mean where I live everything is calm. The only time cops ever bother anyone where I live is when they are known for being a drug dealer or thief, no one in my family never gets bothered nor do we see any change in the economy so thats why to me it seems like nothing is going on.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I thought the UFO disintegrated the kittens.....

OP, yeah it's been slow the last few days, but you can take advantage of the lull and search through the years of amazing threads that are just waiting for new readers.
edit on 24-3-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

No the kittens were beamed up....I can not find the thread now I wanted pics

Oh and check out this thread if you are bored and wish to watch a good show.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No, it levitated them up to the mothership...we were waiting for the pics....remember...

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Before I fired up ATS a few minutes ago, I was looking through my "Research" folder. It's a folder of things that I look into as I find the time to do so. The things that get pushed to the bottom are the ones that are so complex and time-consuming that I put them aside until I have 2 or 3 days to do them justice.

There will never be an end to my Research list. It gets longer every day. It's hard for me to imagine sitting around waiting for someone to bring something to ATS.

And I don't mean that so much as a criticism; I just mean that if you have certain interests, you have to go out and follow those topics. There are a million places to start. The following, for instance, is a small sampling of the Project Censored website of just a few minutes ago:

VALIDATED NEWS
Bottled Water Labels Mislead Consumers about Sources and Purity
Iceland Refuses to Aid FBI in Wikileaks Investigation
Financial Capitalism and the US teachers’ pension fund fraud
Year in Jail for Palestinian Who Used Social Media to Criticize Palestinian Authority
Fracking Our Food Supply

THE DAILY CENSORED BLOG

Cyprus Seeks 11th Hour Deal
Is Obama Preparing for Martial Law?
Grand Betrayal
High Noon in Cyprus
The Economics of Reform: Ignorance + Confidence = $ucce$$
Obama in Jerusalem

RSS The Fair Shair of the Common Heritage

Water for the Commons!
Popular Resistance against India’s War on Commoners
#OccupyHemp: Don’t let the truth go up in smoke
Occupy for All Abilities: #PissOnPity
Corporate Power vs. Animal Rights: #DeOccupyAETA
Life Outside the Box: #DeOccupyBinaryThinking
Occupy Your Spine: #ActivismRequiresBackbone
Talk to Your Neighbors (& #OccupyLaughter)

Pick a subject--any subject....

edit on 3/24/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You want news?!? Here, be glad it's not in your area yet.

Penis-Snatching Panics Resurface in Africa

Now, get outta here kid, ya bother me..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

No the kittens were beamed up....I can not find the thread now I wanted pics

]

I was the last post in on that thread before the 404 hammer....I had posted my pics of my Kittents being beamed up by the same alien ship...here ya go...

To the OP...see, it's not all dull and boring...is it....

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Silly billy Des those Kittens did not get beamed up Gravity failed for a moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Click on (recent posts) there is always something interesting brewing...sometimes you need to dig and read for a while.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I got beamed up......and have returned to tell the tale!
Now if only those ETs hadn't given me "Sometimer's".........

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just wondering…how deeply involved is the U.S gov with NASA? How about other space related organizations? Could they be covering up something catastrophic that we shouldn't know about?? I guess we'll see or won't see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join