It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of The Most Compelling EVP Spirit Responses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This stuff thoroughly creeps me out, despite being deeply interested in it. Just after I watched the "Ian in Hell" video, there was a moment of silence and then there was a sound like a small stone hitting the living room door. I'm far too wigged out right now to go and investigate...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I can tell you I saw these types of videos on EVP about 3 or 4 years ago and did it myself.

You can buy a special radio for $30 and manipulate it so it constantly scans. You then hook it up to a software program (I forgot which one, but I found it by Googling) for $20. Both together make up the Spirit Box that is sold for more $.

I then was able to detect anything abnormal coming through over the scanned frequencies. I can tell you it works and it scared the crap out of me. I had my sister listen as well and we knew what was coming over were negative entities.

I believe every single voice heard, including those on the videos the OP posted ARE FROM HELL. Why open the door to that stuff? Life is hard enough without welcoming or encouraging problems.

My two cents.....

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is the first time I ever heard of a spirit box... Do you have to live in a place that is haunted in order for it to work?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by intrptr

stay tuned, you never know when that stuff will recur. Sometimes its a warning to look out for something coming down the road.

Ha, I think it was, but I didn't see the signs till the event happened, then it all fell into place. It was very clear and to the point, but I never picked up on it till it was too late. Lesson learned.

Interesting... very believable. Thats one way those things happen... sometimes. Here's another.

I was standing in a roadway about to get in my truck when I looked up to see a semi rig and box trailer cut the corner and the rear wheels were heading directly for me. Only when I heard a distinct voice say "Run", did I break my deer in the headlights fixation with my death and find my legs. It saved my life.

Those are unique moments in life. Very compelling.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Vrillion

In what way? Is that a movie?

Yes it is a movie, it is the movie that actually popularized EVPs. Your story sounded that of the main character from White Noise.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
You can buy a special radio for $30 and manipulate it so it constantly scans. You then hook it up to a software program (I forgot which one, but I found it by Googling) for $20. Both together make up the Spirit Box that is sold for more $.

How much range is the radio though? That is the important thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

Hello Vrillion, I for one believe that what you are hearing are indeed voices from what we call "the other side".
When a good connection between yourself and those on the other side has been made, it will be as if you are sitting in the same room together, with very little voice distortion. On the other side, people are no different in many ways than they were on this level, so don't be surprised if someone decides to pull your leg a little. Just as there are folk on this side who are looking for better methods of communication with their loved ones who have crossed over, there are those who are trying the same thing on the other side.
No doubt there are those members who will disagree with all this, but there is nothing wrong with a good, respectful discussion on this or any other subject. As for any who will deride you and call you names, just ignore them as this is how the mentally immature will often react to certain subjects, rather than do some research for themselves. Here's a site you might want to check out: www.tonbandstimmen.de
Good luck in any future research, and many thanks for bringing up the topic!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion

Originally posted by curiouswa

How much range is the radio though? That is the important thing.

I don't recall as it was 3 or 4 years ago, but I did the research extensively at the time and bought what was recommended. It really works, but I find this type of thing demonic and very scary.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

As long as we get answers, it's worth a try.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I believe I the spirit box phenomena...the answers they give are too direct to be a coincidence. although I'd love to try one...im too scared :/

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Hi Lulzaroonie! No doubt you were quite jumpy for a while If your interest ever runs deep enough for you to want to try experimenting with contacting any loved ones or close friends who have already crossed over, perhaps you can invite a trusted friend to sit in with you until the times comes when you realize those on the other side are people just as we are. I said "trusted" just in case your talk with the spirit/s leads to some personal subject you would rather not get out.
As a youngster growing up in Scotland, I had several unwanted paranormal experiences, and quite frankly, they scared the bejeevers out of me! My feelings concerning the paranormal stayed with me until I experienced a short visit to the other side during emergency surgery. I was nineteen when this happened, and had moved to Canada with the family at the age of fifteen.
Having got to experience a bit about life on the other side, it wasn't long before I realized I was no longer afraid of "ghosts" or better yet, death! Heck...there's no such thing as "death"! For all those years I had been afraid of something that didn't even exist.
If you are interested, maybe there is a little Spiritual Church in your town, and if so, check it out and have fun! At least there you can get help with learning about life on the other side, with a much smaller chance of running into any shysters, than you would by answering ads in the papers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join