It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I looked intro ATS videos section and I have to say that I realized that I am in a really special place...everything seems to be the pink of perfection...

News like in TELEVISION....interesting...well I should not be immpressed-this is actually life in the USA

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

Yes indeed, gread videos here! I am a new member not allowed to post a new thread. BUT... I filmed a UFO 2 nights ago. Please check it out!

www.youtube.com...

Around 10PM on 2/13/2014, I was working on my busted jeep with a mechanic friend who just got off work, and a plane flew by from the airport. Behind it was a red/orange triangle (I thought), or orb (my friend thought). As it was nearly out of sight, a second identical red/orange object appeared. Both objects were on the same flight path and speed as the plane they followed. The first red was 20 seconds behind the plane, the second was 20 seconds later, and then a 2nd plane followed 20 seconds behind the UFOs. They all flew the same path, except the UFOs detoured slightly left (NW) heading over the ocean instead of continuing North over land like the planes.

They were BRIGHT red with pulsing orange, extremely bright, I would say 20 times brighter than the planes. They were ALL light, instead of having lights on them. They radiated very brightly.

I wash SHOCKED to see many similar recent reportings on nuforc.org in Washington after I shot this video. It looks to me most like a triangular shape rotating rapidly counter-clockwise, creating an "Asterisks" affect, as reported recently on: www.nuforc.org...

9/2/13 17:00 Seatac WA Unknown 3 minutes The UFO flew so high it was hard to see. It was fast and zigged, looking asterisk-like. It may have searched for signal source.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnieWolf19

Always checking for updates but its been awhile since the last one.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

edit on 27-6-2016 by BlackLoren because: (no reason given)

(post by BlackLoren removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I am new to all this as well, I cannot make a new thread yet but watched a video i'd like to share, its about the Boston Rally/protest from yesterday. the reason I like this particular live feed is because he had 4 different camera angles going at once live.

(post by Cds434 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join