It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nintendo and Project M

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I remember a couple of years back the magizine "Nintendo Power" (a video game magizine for Nintendo systems and games) published an article on something called Project M I believe. I'm pretty sure this project had something to do with teleportation. They say that it actually had some sucess in teleporting live monkeys or humans, I can't remember which. Apparently it was named project M for it's resemblence to the green pipes in the Mario Bros. series of games. Unfortunatly I don't have the magizine. Other than the green pipe resemblence I don't know why it was published in Nintendo Power. I've tried checking in on Project M and it seems to have practically disappeared. I've checked all of my Nintendo Power (the earliest being from Jan. 2002) and I can't find anything on Project M. Has anybody seen any info on this? Has anybody else heard about this? Does anybody know what happened to Project M?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I never heard of this Project M but I dont think anyone has even teleported a single atom yet let alone a entire animal. I think they might have teleported a photon though.

I find it hard to see why something like Nintendo Power would have this story. Are you sure it wasnt a april issue some game mags put fake stories in April issues.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I was skeptic myself of course, I'm not really sure if it was an April issue. I do know that Nintendo has a reputation of not publishing hoaxes or lies in it's magizines. Thats what suprised me. I think somebody wrote a letter to NP and the response was that it was a mystery that even the guys at NP weren't sure about.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I just did some advanced searching. You were right ShadowXIX, it was an april issue but it sounds serious. I'm skeptic of it but it sounds like advanced stuff to me. I found this on a Nintendo forum. Here's the webpage: forums.nintendo.com...
It's hard to tell if this is a bizarre conspiriy or a hoax. It looks more and more like a hoax, but I'm suprised to see this come out of Nintendo.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Moving to BTS

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I just did some advanced searching. You were right ShadowXIX, it was an april issue but it sounds serious. I'm skeptic of it but it sounds like advanced stuff to me. I found this on a Nintendo forum. Here's the webpage: forums.nintendo.com...
It's hard to tell if this is a bizarre conspiriy or a hoax. It looks more and more like a hoax, but I'm suprised to see this come out of Nintendo.

Sounds like a hoax or joke to me. Why Nintendo would publish something like this is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

join