It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

e-cigs or "Vaping" VS Analog Trad.Cigarettes which do you prefer and why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I was at a house party last night and two of my relatives had just decided to try and ditch their bad trend of smoking 20 cigs each a day, which is costing them a lot and bought themselves a vapour cigarette which I was intruged to give a try myself and I must say, I was pleasently surprised how similar it 'feel's to smoking an ordinary fag!

Not only do they feel like real ciggs and DO NOT have ANY Carcinogens..BUT if you advance on to the eGo kits and such you are then open to Hundreds of different flavor and nicotine combo's...I'm tellin ya vaping WILL eventually take over if they don't Snub it out first! As in "they" I mean our so called Gov'ts regulatory systems in the UK or US looking out for our so called "Safety" HA! Meaning How do we TAX THIS?? LOL!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjembeJedi

Originally posted by Just Chris
I was at a house party last night and two of my relatives had just decided to try and ditch their bad trend of smoking 20 cigs each a day, which is costing them a lot and bought themselves a vapour cigarette which I was intruged to give a try myself and I must say, I was pleasently surprised how similar it 'feel's to smoking an ordinary fag!

Not only do they feel like real ciggs and DO NOT have ANY Carcinogens..BUT if you advance on to the eGo kits and such you are then open to Hundreds of different flavor and nicotine combo's...I'm tellin ya vaping WILL eventually take over if they don't Snub it out first! As in "they" I mean our so called Gov'ts regulatory systems in the UK or US looking out for our so called "Safety" HA! Meaning How do we TAX THIS?? LOL!
Here is a Link to the CASAA website..they are a GREAT friend for us Vapers in the turmoil of political BS..and Pandering politicians....Please if you vape take the time to SUPPORT CASAA!
casaa.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Any kind of non-Menthol Marlboro, but specifically Marlboro Red 100's or Newport Red 100's. I also enjoy Pall Malls.

Thanks for the input! ..Have you ever tried a(n) e cig ..gas station version or an upgraded one?..If so what did ya think?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a GOOD Thread started up on the topic of Banning our E-cigs!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I switched from analog since the start of this year and never looked back. I still have around 10 stick of my last pack of my analog and i don't think i want to throw it out, it will serve as my reminder of my last analog.
Currently using ego-t with clearomizer and a vivi nova tank and what's great, all my friends are switching too after they saw me using it and now their co-workers and friends are now taking notice they told me. Seems i'm making an influence the tobacco companies will hate me for this.

Used to try the look-alike cig last year which is a total crap i thought i may never quit analog, fortunately i found out about this ego kit. If there's any china product i never regretted buying, this is it.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marhaba
I switched from analog since the start of this year and never looked back. I still have around 10 stick of my last pack of my analog and i don't think i want to throw it out, it will serve as my reminder of my last analog.
Currently using ego-t with clearomizer and a vivi nova tank and what's great, all my friends are switching too after they saw me using it and now their co-workers and friends are now taking notice they told me. Seems i'm making an influence the tobacco companies will hate me for this.

Used to try the look-alike cig last year which is a total crap i thought i may never quit analog, fortunately i found out about this ego kit. If there's any china product i never regretted buying, this is it.

That is Fantastic!
Switching over the masses to the Beauty of VAPING!
I have found the same results when others see me Vaping..
Its very intriguing to most people..The Tobacco Lobbyists are shaking in their boots over e cigs! We found a way out of them KILLING US!
I use an 650 mAh or 1000 mAh eGo C Twist battery with either Iclear 30 tanks..or Kanger T3 tanks 2.1 ohm carto...LOVE IT!
edit on 3/27/2013 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2013 by DjembeJedi because: finish idea..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DjembeJedi

I use an 650 mAh or 1000 mAh eGo C Twist battery with either Iclear 30 tanks..or Kanger T3 tanks 2.1 ohm carto...LOVE IT!

I have an eGo C also.

Great product.

how are your tanks on leaking ?

the regular cone types leak sometimes.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

My question to all you out in ATS land is what do you use e cig or analog and why?

I've tried several and I can't find one that does it for me. They're either too harsh on the throat hit or they make me cough. I just tried one called Njoy. Not only does it have a rough throat hit it tastes awful.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

My question to all you out in ATS land is what do you use e cig or analog and why?

Smoked for 22 years. tried everything to quit for 2 years and could not. Found e-cigs - Yay, no more smoking. That was over 2 years ago and I'm still vaping strong.

I use a LavaTube variable voltage set at 4.8 to 5 volts with a royalsmoker brand 3.0 ohm CE2 and currently peppermint e-juice I mix myself at home thats 24 mg.

But guys.. Save your Batteries, use a passthrough!

No one has mentioned passthroughs! I'm talking direct to wall current passthroughs. For sitting at the computer desk I use a smoketech 5 volt direct to wall passthrough. Cheap and saves my LavaTube battery for only when I need to take it on the go. Check it out - 15 bucks for the passthrough www.madvapes.com... and 7 dollars for the USB adapter www.madvapes.com...
edit on 30-3-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I've tried several and I can't find one that does it for me. They're either too harsh on the throat hit or they make me cough. I just tried one called Njoy. Not only does it have a rough throat hit it tastes awful.

Your body needs time to get used to it. The difference is your used to putting a dry smoke into your lungs and now with e-juice your putting a moist vapor into your body. Thats why you cough. This goes away soon after you start vaping for most people.. between 2 days to a week. The ratio of propylene glycol to vegetable glycerin may also be a factor. Some people are sensitive to propylene glycol so and they find they can vape with 100% vegetable glycerin instead. Some flavorings can be harsher than other too.

It's common that many people have to try these different variables to find what works best for them. try to stick with it, it can save your life as well as give you everything you crave in a cigarette.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Smoked for 22 years. tried everything to quit for 2 years and could not. Found e-cigs - Yay, no more smoking. That was over 2 years ago and I'm still vaping strong.

I use a LavaTube variable voltage set at 4.8 to 5 volts with a royalsmoker brand 3.0 ohm CE2 and currently peppermint e-juice I mix myself at home thats 24 mg.

But guys.. Save your Batteries, use a passthrough!

No one has mentioned passthroughs! I'm talking direct to wall current passthroughs. For sitting at the computer desk I use a smoketech 5 volt direct to wall passthrough. Cheap and saves my LavaTube battery for only when I need to take it on the go. Check it out - 15 bucks for the passthrough www.madvapes.com... and 7 dollars for the USB adapter www.madvapes.com...
edit on 30-3-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: edit

Fantastic to hear your quitting analogs after 22 years!
In the past I have used passthrough(s) but BELIEVE it or not ..I am never near enough to a usb port to make use of one! My desktop @ home runs through my 47" FS and I type from my couch..
So not near the ports..
Otherwise Passthrough(s) are very much a GREAT deal!
I suppose I could use one in my Truck though while driving!
I'm getting a VAMOv2 VV APV very soon ...Excited to try diff Juices @ different Watts and different Rated Clearo's and Tanks.. and such I dont really prefer Atty dripping except for tasting a new juice..and I find ..

edit on 3/30/2013 by DjembeJedi because: finish idea..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I have an eGo C also.

Great product.

how are your tanks on leaking ?

the regular cone types leak sometimes.

This I clear 30 has become a bit troublesome with leaking into the tube and Drip tip the SS swivel tip is kinda to heavy for the tank..BUT I hear Innokin is releasing a GLASS tank soon with replaceable heads the same as the I clear 30 or close to it! THAT is great!
Kanger's have the same issue BUT if you flip the carto rubber wick clip over and put it back in the tank upside down re-screw the head back into the tank..it solves the issue! hope this helps!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm new to vaping, and to put it bluntly, I prefer the vape all the way. I picked up my vape on a whim instead of getting another pack, and haven't bought another pack since. I tried an analog from someone else a few days after exclusively vaping, and the real cig tasted like absolute manure to me. I loved cigarettes, I truly loved the scent and taste. I honestly have zero desire to ever light an analog up again

I have an EGo Stardust, and use ECBlend Flavors juice. My go-to is a custom menthol blend, and I'm super fond of their Dragon's Nectar flavor (honeysuckle & nectarine, very light but wonderful flavor)
I also have a 777 e-cig for using out in public. It performs well enough, but the battery life seems to be half as long as the EGo.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.ecigarette-research.com... This link is to a survey conducted be a Dr Farsalinos..He has a facebook page as well. The Dr. is a SUPPORTER of Vaping and e cigs and is trying to get as much feedback as possible for this survey to help PROTECT Vaping Rights!

edit on 4/9/2013 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have been smoking cigarettes for over 5 years. But then my friend told me to try his vape.
First time i tried and cough a lot. All i liked is the smell, coz he have had great flavour
Then i decided to try e-cig. It was much more easier or idk... maybe enjoyable.
I liked that fact, that smoking e-cigs or vaporizers is much cheaper than smoking cigarettes. Also i red a lot of forums like this one and sites, and found out that according to a report of UK's Department of Health "e-cigs are at least 95% safer than tobacco cigarettes". BTW i found a lot of usefull info on "VapingDaily". Good site for vapers

Right now i'm vaping V2

top topics

<< 1   >>

join