It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Army Captian: DHS MUST surrender their weapons to the Department of Defense!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Also have you seen this video of one of the armored DHS vehicles?

Ready to roll if you ask me...

Visit this link for many thread worthy topics...
www.secretsofthefed.com...
edit on 25-3-2013 by antar because: Link

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This is a problem of people who do not understand how gov contracts works and also have no idea how DHS works. DHS in a not single organization. It is many organzations under the umbrella of homeland securty. The border patrol is not going to leave the borders, the Coast Guard is not going to leave its ships, the sercret service is not going to stop protecting the President and chasing countifiters, Immingration is not going stop chasing illegals and TSA is not going to leave the airports to form some half assed fantasy army that none of them are trained for. Despite them all being under the umbrella of home land security they still have a terrible record of working together. They spend more time figthing each other over mission and jurisdiction to get funds than coordinating with each other which was the entire idea of the DHS to begin with. What is funny is that the different groups that people have been sure were about to take over the country over the last couple of decades FEMA, the UN and now DHS are some of the most ineffectual organizations to even try and pull something like that off.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Great questions, let's see what kind of spin the disinfo agents will put on it. No vehicle even close the the MRAP has ever been used before in the US, the thing makes SWAT vehicles look absolutely wimpy. What are they expecting?

Unfortunately most of the populous is asleep and/or too distracted, they will wake up too late, too bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So with this guy's thinking, Border Patrol, ICE, the Coast Guard (among others) should hand over all their weapons to DOD?

After all they are all part of DHS.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
So with this guy's thinking, Border Patrol, ICE, the Coast Guard (among others) should hand over all their weapons to DOD?

Well, considering that I've seen enough evidence to know that the Border Patrol are allowing illegals to enter the country, yes. They should be dismantled and turn over their weapons.
The coast guard isn't much better letting boat loads of drugs into the country, so, yeah. They should go, too.
Don't even get me started on ICE. They are way screwed up and need to be dismantled, too.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by bg_socalif

Well, considering that I've seen enough evidence to know that the Border Patrol are allowing illegals to enter the country, yes. They should be dismantled and turn over their weapons.
The coast guard isn't much better letting boat loads of drugs into the country, so, yeah. They should go, too.
Don't even get me started on ICE. They are way screwed up and need to be dismantled, too.

Seriously?

So what would be the alternative?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Why does there have to be an alternative?
They're making everyone legal, so no need for people watching the borders.
The Coast Guard needs to be completely reorganized with people who are not corrupt.
So, yes. We don't need ICE or the Border Patrol. They're obsolete as long as our government is making them all legal and releasing them from prisons anyways.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Why does there have to be an alternative?
They're making everyone legal, so no need for people watching the borders.
The Coast Guard needs to be completely reorganized with people who are not corrupt.
So, yes. We don't need ICE or the Border Patrol. They're obsolete as long as our government is making them all legal and releasing them from prisons anyways.

Yep, as i thought, no clue.

Quite enlightening

BT AR.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No clue? Yeah. You obviously missed my thread about the ICE agents who "lost" the violent illegal immigrant in DIA and didn't even report him missing for something like six hours! They didn't even have him in handcuffs in the airport! As far as I've heard, they haven't found him yet.
Then, there's the ICE agent in Florida who was convicted of having sex with children.
Then, there's the documentary about the Texas man who's having to do his own border patrolling for his property because so many border agents are on the take.
Yeah, I have no clue.

So, which department do you work for?

For the record, TSA should be dismantled, too.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would rather see some of our soldiers out here during troubles than the DHS. We don't need two different agencies to protect us. I'm all for getting rid of the CIA also. The FBI is still needed but they should get less bloated headed people in it.

<< 1   >>

join