It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian President Assad Assassinated By Own Bodyguard?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Why are you blaming Iran mate?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by wasaka

...our friend there whos obsessed with the new world order.

Perhaps you are already aware of this NWO agenda, and so it is not intended solely for you.

I have an agenda....that is to expose this lies of grandeur nature, which needs to be exposed...if you don't like it, then simply ignore...

Looks like Assad is okay anyway, but there seems to be an implication of a spill out to regional war as from the source below.

Source

Army is Winning, just Turkish generated rumours to demoralise the military. The opposition is falling apart somewhat. But the conflict is likely to spill over to a regional war. Anonymous source Recorded over midnight, hence the date stamp 24/25 March

Peace

edit on 25-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Didn't some Syrian rebel leader stand down overnight?

If the Rebels are seen as loosing or falling apart, you can bet that Turkey (others) will intervene to prevent Syrian Army from capturing them all and exposing the lies/agenda publicly/globally.

The West and other Sponsors wouldnt want to allow this to happen.

Iraq is allowing Iranian troops and weapons to fly over its territory to support Assad in defiance of a US request not too.....pretty much explains where the NEW-Iraq you Yanks fought and built allegiances lie.

When will they allow Iranian ground forces to pass through on the way to Syria? Surely that would be soon? Will the US step in at that point?

I doubt it would....it would be too big a gambit I beleive to get involved in as much as others are pushing for it.

It would signal Iraq and Irans co-operation in support of Syria/Assad.....your not just taking on Assad now, you'd be taking on Persia!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the Chavezs ones:

Chavez is dead!

No hes not!

Yes he is!

No hes not!

Assad is dead!

No he's not

Yes he is!

Turned out few days later Chavez really was dead.

However WHO KNOWS~!

Rumors are always are always abound in war zones could be either one.

Alive or Dead 50 50 odds.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

If the rumors are to be believed, it was a bodyguard of Assad's, an Iranian.

That's not a position you can smuggle a spy into.

Also, the US and Israel have had the ability to get rid of Assad from day dot. But, it was never the smart choice.
Removing Assad creates a power vacuum for some unknown element to step in.

Assad was relatively predictable, he wasn't a self induced ruler, it was family heritage. He wasn't going to do anything outrageous.

To me, if its true, it says Iran got tired waiting for Assad to step up his game, or perhaps Assad was looking at giving in.

Both Israel and Russia confirmed that he has been assassinated, if you believe the website posted above.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ASSAD IS DEAD

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So if Assad has been assasinated, what kind of implications could this bring about?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by frenzy4444

If the rumors are to be believed, it was a bodyguard of Assad's, an Iranian.

That's not a position you can smuggle a spy into.

I think you underestimate CIA/FBI/MOSSAD etc... but who knows. I wouldn't even say, if he is really dead, that it has to be a spy or Iran or something. Maybe it was just, as you could read, a private thing between and his bodyguard who got fired.

But I don't think he is dead at all
edit on 25-3-2013 by aLLeKs because: nice, since when do I have to give a reason for edit? Anyway: closing a quote-bracket

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm not wanting to get off topic but recent (12:37 am) tweets are coming in about chemical weapons being fired in Syria (Damascus). It seems with the rumor about Assad and now a more incoming reports about more chemical weapons (if a separate incidents), there is either a hoaxer online or things are heating up even more over there (hopes of intervention by US or Russia perhaps).
edit on 25-3-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is a psycho-war on Syrian people.

rt.com...

And those who spread these news don't think that , one day , it maybe their turn.

The propaganda machine is taking pace and ignorant give it the fuel.

-S -F

edit on 25-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

rt.com...

And those who spread these news don't think that , one day , it maybe their turn.

-S -F

Yes your right. I'm learning about these sources of instant media. Ill make sure they are more valid in the future. Just a chaotic place and all too confusing. Will kick back and read what the more experienced bring to the table from here on out.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Death to him I hope. No man stands above the people. He should have left to live a nice wealthy life on a beach somewhere but decided in arogance to fight and kill his own.

And this is why I hardly ever visit ATS as much as I used to. Ignorant crap like this receives the most recognition. He decided to stay and fight the western backed terrorists attempting to topple his Government instead of running away like a coward. Go eat up some more of the MSM lies and bring it to ATS and I'm sure you will continue to receive a plethora of stars. Well done on being part of the propaganda machine.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by beezzer

Second, odd timing RIGHT AFTER Obama lands back on US terra firma. Everything (to me) seemed wrong about that trip. Everything...how many "symbolic" photos were taken/distributed of POTUS standing under the likeness of Arafat (Arafat!!!) whilst speechifying in Jordan? Yet remember the covering of Cruxifixes at Georgetown University and Notre Dame? Without digressing too far (and this is a conspiracy thread on a conspiracy site) even if this Assad story proves false...it still sends some "message."

Seriously? Have you looked at a calendar recently?

Crucifixes are covered/veiled at Passion Sunday (which was March 17th this year) every single year.

The cover will come off for the adoratio crucis on Good Friday (i.e. in 4 days).

sinister conspiracies everywhere...
edit on 25-3-2013 by hakona because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

rt.com...

-S -F

RT.com is a Russian website.

What do we know about the Russian government? It supports Assad.

Therefore, nothing less than denial could have come from there.
The truth may take its time, but Assad as a person can't be kept invisible for more than a few days or weeks. He is the center of Syrias government, without him there is no legal government possible.

We will see.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Just a little reminder, this is not the first time Assad is claimed to be dead. In august 2012 a similar rumor was on the net and proved to be a hoax that originated from a fake twitter account. Here the story:

Reuters

These rumors must be take with caution.

(However the internet can sometimes be ahead of the news as was the case with Massoud's death on the 9 September which was officially announced on the 15th. lepo int )
edit on 25-3-2013 by SkyFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Could this all have been a misinterpretation of the person wounded.

Wrong Asaad ! ??

Col. Riad al-Asaad was wounded. (lost a leg)

xfinity.comcast.net...

Syrian activists say senior rebel leader wounded

DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) — A top Syrian rebel military leader was wounded and perhaps killed by a bomb stuck to his car, activists said on Monday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the blast targeted Col. Riad al-Asaad during a visit to the town of Mayadeen in eastern Syria.

edit on 25-3-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Then there's this: Cyberwarzone article

A close source to the government departments to "RT" (Russia Today) cahnnel English-speaking has denied what some social networking websites has transmitted of rumors about that an Iranian bodyguard of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has tried to assassinate him. The source has said: " this is not true at all. The news has been published for the first time on an Israeli site. It is a shameful matter for all the news' channels, papers and websites to transcribe this without mentioning the source of it. The Israeli site has been the one that published it, and all the channels has used it. it is funny. And al-Assad does not have an Iranian bodyguard. "Le Monde" the French weekly magazine has quoted of "Free Army" militia on 24 March its denial of these reports by these sites of the assassination attempt of President Bashar al-Assad.

edit on 25/3/2013 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

The concept that "Saturn-Magic" seems to putting forward is the idea that in today's world, the-powers-that-be try to hide their agenda by creating semi-plausible narratives... (the WMD's in Iraq, creating the boogie-man like Al Qaeda, for example).... and so the days of murdering a President in the public square (like JFK) are over.

The key word here is NARRATIVE (or story) is any account that presents connected events that people can accept as true (weather it is or not, is another issue). I would argue that in today's world there are two narratives, one is the "NWO" which connects everything (the way Alex Jones does) to a globalist conspiracy... the other is the official story put forward by government officials and supported by talking heads in the main stream media.... the question is not which is true (or more true)... the question is which one will be believed by the most people... or maybe we should ask this: will enough people adopt the Alex Jones narrative to reach the tipping point? And what would such a tipping point look like?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
If Assad falls, the Muslim Brotherhood takes over in Syria. Exactly as they did in Libya & Egypt.

Precisely what this means, is that Israel's stability & likelihood to exist peacefully just dropped by an order of magnitude. Israel is a bastion of Western thought/ Judaism, a true fact despite the propaganda that percolates through alternative media (which depicts the whole state as a Zionist sham...)

Israel will ultimately sit totally land-locked in a sea of hatred for the principles upon which Israel, and the Western world, were established.

That's all good but you forgot one important fact. It's Israel and Israels allies who are supporting the terrorist and extremist groups in these countries.

If Israel is left standing alone in a sea of hatred then maybe that's a lesson to the people of Israel and people like you. Don't fund and arm terrorists in the hopes of stifling your enemies, because it doesn't work out well. The USA should have learned that already with the taliban.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willease

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
If Assad falls, the Muslim Brotherhood takes over in Syria. Exactly as they did in Libya & Egypt.

Biblical prophecy indicates that at some point in the near future Syria will ally with the more “moderate” Arab states and part ways with Iran.
NO WAY the MB takes over Syria.

Iran IS one of the more moderate Arab states.

And look at Egypt. Egyptians were relatively western, started off fighting for workers right and democratic freedoms, now the muslim brotherhood has a big presence.

Stop kidding yourself. Biblical prophecy is rubbish.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join