It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian President Assad Assassinated By Own Bodyguard?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by newpopeislast

They'll eventually side with islam when it is time for a one world religion. i'm not talking about now.

Theres one tactic TPTB/NWO have always found useful and successful and that is to run both sides behind the scenes. As I already stated I believe an Islamic based one world religion (to happen in the future) has a greater potential to oppress and enslave the worlds population than a christian one. So when the chips have all been played TPTB will eventually sacrifice christianity in favour of a religion better able to control the useless eaters. It's quite simple really.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Xeven
Sadly...the more time passes without confirmation, the more likely it is that he still draws breath.

I'm going to love to see who replaces him just so I can laugh and laugh and laugh until I cannot no longer that you people thought anything would change with him gone.

Wow what a way to think. So laughing at ATS members is more important to you than concern about the many murdered and oppressed people over there. That reveals much about the poster and it is a viewpoint that makes me ashamed to be of the same species as the person who posted it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Also the situation in Egypt is worse than before the revolution so regardless of whether we 'still hold the reins' the people of Egypt are worse off than before in terms of liberty, freedom and self determination.

Oh, I agree. Those poor people have been struggling to rid themselves of (US crony) Mubarak and have elections only to find themselves in the hands of another imposter, Morsi. The real power lies with the military and that is also US funded and armed. Firmly in control. I feel for the people there who are struggling to be free and having their revolution repeatedly sideswiped. Same in Tunisia.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Correct, Jacob Rothschild, Knight Grand Cross of the British Empire, an honor usually bestowed only upon the most senior military leaders and in this case the Queens most trusted financier and friend and co owner of the federal reserve bank.

The Order's motto is For God and the Empire.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Commonwealth is the new name for the empire, in fact if you watch some of the old documentaries on the bbc from the 60s focusing on the various countries in the empire, they used to be quite open about it.

Im struggling to find a link any more but the British public (aristocracy) were sold shares in USA during the 1800s

Barack Obama's father was a British subject (1961 Kenya colony) at the time of his birth, hisd mother was CIA. George Bush accepted Order of the Bath, a military order.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I wonder how that happened?

CIA got to him too like Chavez,Castro,Qaddafi and Jung IL.

Syria down Iran coming up.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Gee, I guess the last three years I've spent working in Libya, Lebanon and Including frequent visits to Egypt, Saudi and Jordan have me all confused???? I guess I'm more ignorant than I thought!

MB are not a viable movement within Libya, where the main influences run along tribal and territorial lines more so than religious ones. MB were completely outplayed in the elections by more centralist parties who are organised more along tribal grounds than religious or political ones.

AQ brigades, who are at the forefront of the Syrian rebel army brigades, (because they appear have more structure and are not hampered by tribal affiliations, and thus more capable of large scale attacks than small skirmishes, thus have a greater strategic value in the civil war than tactical, are not likely to align with MB which was the basic assessment you made about the future of Syria after the removal of Assads alawite tribe.)

The MB lead government in Egypt is currently on the verge of civil war in the Sinai against jihadists sponsored by AQ aligned clerics. So no, I don't see them as being brothers in arms within the Syrian rebel movements about which few facts are available.

Forgive my spelling, I usually write this words in Arabic.

But hey maybe I'm ignorant. Maybe the aliens will take control...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Doesn't seem like he's dead but, your statement points to what is important.
I can't imagine having to live through any of that.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

I think you are not seeing the wood for the trees. religion will be consigned to history, the new god is money and the greatest responsibility is protecting the planet for the future. If anything there will be a resource based form of communism for the masses, with the elite focusing on profit and keeping this agenda safe. If you care to go look on the likes of IBMs website you will see what the objectives are for technology. eg Smarter planet. HSBC tagline in their ad. "In the future the food chain and supply chain will merge." etc etc

At the top there are palestinians working for jewish founded oil companies, they have risen above the bigotry and religious divisions as we will all be expected to. (Dr. Ray R. Irani Occidental Oil, where Al Gores money came from.) en.wikipedia.org... Mr Irani was the highest paid CEO that year I think

CEO Ray Irani collected $460 million in stock shares and salary in 2006.

The dark ages of religion are coming to a close and the new technological era of common sense is beginning. Thus the radicals being set against one another to make the job of cleaning up easier.
edit on 24-3-2013 by newpopeislast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Willease

I think what we're actually seeing is a man-made attempt to boost the likelihood of Biblical prophecy coming to pass. Chaos is the order of the day, and it is being served up 'a-la-Muslim Brotherhood', in order to generate seriously capable aggressors who hate the Israeli state, and the Western nations from which support for their cause emanates, entirely counter-productive to the alleged long-term goals of Western democracies. By supporting the rebels, the CIA etc, are supporting the development of an Islamic Caliphate, and increasing the likelihood of nuclear war in the ME.

The only reason they might want to do this, is to create a power vacuum that they can somehow fill - to swoop in and clean up the mess, taking full control after the disaster is fully outworked. The deposition of the leaders of sovereign Muslim nations creates a vacuum that the MB fills. The chaotic conflict between the resulting Caliphate & Israel, to include Iran, will create a vacuum that only the most powerful Western states, acting together in a 'one-world' sense, can fill.

My two cents. Islamic Caliphate or NWO? The future's bleak...

I agree with almost everything you said there. The power vacuum will be filled by agents of TPTB/NWO whether they know they are or not.

However, I differ with you to a degree on the issue of nuclear war. What you describe makes it a little less unlikely but I think theres too much they want to have power over and control of in that region to make it all messy with nuclear fall out. I think North Korea, maye even China is being saved for the nuclear option. I think the middle east will continue to be a more traditional conflict, admittedly escalating and probably with more use of WMDs. They want to maximise the death toll of any conflict, just as they always have. But they don't want to be walking round the region in radiation suits. Of course if they've developed really low 'half-life' devices then my argument falls apart.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Does not look like this story is true, nothing on BBC or Sky News or other foreign 24/7 news stations. Surely this would be blasted out everywhere by now. A story as big as that. Mind you. Assad surely must know that his number is up. Why does he not just step down and save his life by either fleeing to Russia or handing himself in to The Hague. At least he can enjoy a cushy cell for the next 30 odd years or so. Better than dangling from a rope like Saddam was.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Agree.

I care about everyone in that region. I mostly care about the children though.

I do say my silent prayers, and rightfully so.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OR this could all be a false flag to provide some sort of "end" to Assad (by him going into an arranged hiding for the sake of his safety…bla bla bla) so they can move onto other more important middle eastern "situations".

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So Sarah Palin just tweeted that Assad has been shot and killed.

I guess that's case closed, I mean someone like her wouldn't post a tweet like that unless she had verification would she?

God bless America.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2013 by ausername because: bad timing

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

Was Sarah Palin reading ATS?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Maybe she could see the shooting from Alaska?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Someone often comes up with stuff a day ahead of times that is true but has not been let out to the public yet. I won't deny that it isn't true because of this reason. We'll see in the near future if this is true I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Maybe she could see the shooting from Alaska?

A lot have said Palin is CIA, makes sense since the US have been in a state of emergency for decades, youd want people who have clearance governing the outlying states like Alaska particularly since this is the quickest route in from Russia.....
edit on 24-3-2013 by newpopeislast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

nah she is just new to reading news. Since the "gotcha questions" started she has been trying it out. Unfortunately she is still in the "everything I read on the internet is true" stage of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by newpopeislast

Interesting post and I agree with much of it, but I think there will be a transitional period when there is a one world religion alongside a one world government. I think you are being too optimistic in resigning religion to history. I also think we'll (meaning the general population) be manipuated into moving away from worshipping money as an asparation in itself, but it will remain important as a survial mechanism.

I also feel that unless they've built up the green movement sufficiently enough to take off as a global one world religion in its own right, the position will be a global Islamic based religion with as many restrictions to life and liberty as they can dream up. I hope you are right that religion is coming to an end to be replaced with common sense, but I fear you are wrong.

I think we'll still need religion to bind us and influence our behaviours even after we have started colonies on other heavenly bodies. As Quigley described in 'Tragedy and Hope' offshoots and colonies tend to rebel and eventually eclipse the empires they spring from. So any extra ties to bind people from disparate regions such as a kind of religious solidarity through a shared faith, will continue to be employed until there is no longer any need for them. I don't think that the green movement is anywhere near ready for the role of religion yet, and I hope it never becomes so because the potential for oppression and abuse in that regard probably eclipses all the wrong ever done in the name of religion.

edit on 24-3-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join