It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian President Assad Assassinated By Own Bodyguard?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is all happening to set the stage for Israel to hit Iran.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Minutes ago, the New York Daily News posted what amounts to a denial of these reports on their website:

[New York Daily News

It's not an out and out denial. But the story clearly sides with denial side of things.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moresby
Minutes ago, the New York Daily News posted what amounts to a denial of these reports on their website:

www.nydailynews.com... -assad-shooting-highlights-syria-chaos-article-1.1297939

It's not an out and out denial. But the story clearly sides with denial side of things.

Web page gone already.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaJoe
If this is true I imagine it would leak within the next few hours. At the very least our intelligence agencies would (should) know and it would leak out of Washington. Rumors and conspiracy theories are extremely prevalent in the Middle East (sort of like ATS) it would not make sense for a person or group to assinate Assad then not have a mechanism to claim credit for the attack.
Lol! You have no idea how true that is. I used to live in Saudi Arabia. ATS has a ways to go before it can match the conspiracy paranoia of the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willease

Originally posted by Moresby

www.nydailynews.com... -assad-shooting-highlights-syria-chaos-article-1.1297939

Web page gone already.

No, I just did the link wrong. It's now fixed in my original post. And here it is again:

New York Daily News

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurifer

Lol! You have no idea how true that is. I used to live in Saudi Arabia. ATS has a ways to go before it can match the conspiracy paranoia of the Middle East.

The problem is that practically the whole of human civilisation relies heavily on conspiracy and secrets just to function. If Walmart wants to undercut Target on some item they 'conspire' to do so. All businesses, corporations and most organisations have no other way to operate. It's not paranoia when the conspiracies are real.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sadly...the more time passes without confirmation, the more likely it is that he still draws breath. I hope he is dead as his death will reult in less deaths over there. I don't know why these egomanicas don't just run of and spend a vacation living it up when the people revolt rather than staying around waiting for the hangmans noose.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Sadly...the more time passes without confirmation, the more likely it is that he still draws breath.

I'm going to love to see who replaces him just so I can laugh and laugh and laugh until I cannot no longer that you people thought anything would change with him gone.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

If Assad falls, the Muslim Brotherhood takes over in Syria. Exactly as they did in Libya & Egypt.

You're comparing Libya and Egypt? If any leader "falls" as you put it, all that does is sew chaos into the government, like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. We still hold the reins in Egypt. But it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Chaos ensues. The sooner to stealing their oil too. And lets see, who is Syria the stepping stone too? Ah yes... we can start a whole new round of "He's killing his People!" and WMD, WMD in Iran.

The west would prefer a rabble in charge without any cohesion. Open the jails, arm them and turn them loose. Just protect the oil.

The muslim brotherhood is just another movement under the control of the TPTB and that's exactly the types they want to see in power in Syria. Order from chaos remember. It's also about much more than oil.

Also the situation in Egypt is worse than before the revolution so regardless of whether we 'still hold the reins' the people of Egypt are worse off than before in terms of liberty, freedom and self determination.
edit on 24-3-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

Wrong type of faction. Unlikely the rebels have any strong connection with the Muslim Brotherhood. You need to read up on your info regarding various affiliations within Islam. (Sunni Vs Shia, Vs Wahadi and their connection to various Jihadist groups). MB are not in play in Libyia and it seems a lot of the rebel groups consist of Jihadists from Libyia) AQ affiliated brigades are at the forefront of the major gains by Syrian rebels, and these would not be too opposed to dealing with the PTB in Iran.

Add to the that the tribal affiliations amongst the ethnic groups in the country and the relationships between different tribes, rebel brigades and ethnicities.

Really astounds me how ignorant some people can be and yet still prepared to spout an opinion.
We're still waiting for credible and verified reports to surface about Assad's assassination, clearly something is happening around the hospital from what we can tell.

If Assad has been taken out by the Iranians, in order to align themselves with the rebel groups rather than risk loosing influence by sticking to supporting assad and the alawites. Assad's bodyguard is Iranian and therefore they could easily claim to be solving the problem for the rebels and taking the steam out of the support for the anti assad groups.

Also the recent assassination of Mohammad Saed Ramadan al-Bouti may have been a precursor event to the assassination of Assad, or if (as some rebels have suggested) the assignation of al-Bouti was orchestrated by Assads cronies, then a reprisal against him personally would also be not surprising.

Either way, last time Assad was sick he disappeared from MSM in Syria for months, so unless there is a major coupe in Damascus within the next 24 hours, I'm going to assume that this hasn't actually happened.

The original reports of Assads assignation seem to have originated from a twitter account based in France. I haven't seen any reports from within Syria that indicated that something this big has happened. The activity around the hospital could easily be due to an upset stomach like the last time he got ill.

No smoking gun, so it hasn't happened. I will be scanning channels to see if there is anything more concrete than the same roumor being retweeted by outsiders...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by newpopeislast

No I believe all religions have served only their masters. Christianity and Islam have had their purpose but one is more able to enslave the population than the other. So when the battle for a single world religion is over I believe TPTB will in the end side with Islam.

This of course is NOT The End Game. This is a term too readily used, and people tend to not see the big overarching plan. TPTB/NWO have much greater ambitions than our miniscule speck of a planet. They have plans for thousands of years in the future and want at the very least to have control of The Omega Point. Owning the future is what they are about.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by harbour45
This is all happening to set the stage for Israel to hit Iran.

and Iran to hit Israel back with everything they have, thus the whole middle east goes up in smoke and the west can step in and mop up whilst their enemies are diminished.
I used my previous analogy as a clue but ill spell it out, the current world is a product of a plan set in motion during the reign of QE 1st, to destroy the influence of Rome and to set the stage for a showdown with Islam.

and another thing, in Zorastrian culture (Iran) the number 13 is considered evil, do you think it a co incidence that the Jesuit infiltrators chose to enthrone their military man on the 13th? I believe this is what is called baiting. Ahmadinejad is actually pretty moderate and I think sees this coming so has been trying his best to distance his people from the backward beliefs of the Iman, before it is too late.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Start from the 1500s and work from there, Anglo Dutch alliance eg. Bilderberg. ie TPTB, its essentially a "protestant" plan under the rule of the Monarchies, in opposition to the rule of the Papacy.
Why the hell would they side with Islam?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Western civilisation is ethically founded upon the Pentateuch & the teachings of Christianity.

Therefore, given that the nation of Israel is presently a secular democracy, that it is scientifically progressive, and that it is allied with Western nations, I suggest that it IS a bastion of Western thought, being as it represents the people group which was the source of origin for all Western thought.

I don't support everything the current government of Israel do (such as settlement building), but in general terms, they're basically forced to be hard-line in their intelligence/military/political stance, by the fact that they are surrounded by hostile Jihadis as far as the eye can see.

Consider the following: If it was a choice of living under the Israeli government, or the Muslim Brotherhood's ideal of a totalitarian caliphate, all the Western Israel-haters would change their tune remarkably quickly. Don't lie & say that you'd love living under Sharia Law instead of a secular democracy.

Israel is a secular democracy, founded upon the same 'religious' principles as The UK, the USA, et al. They are being surrounded by hostile Islamic forces, the majority of which are systematically intent on founding a Muslim Brotherhood-led Islamic Caliphate. And you, who are clearly under-educated in what this would actually entail for the citizens of such a regime, sit there and blithely offer up the same sort of propaganda that the Nazis disseminated, and which has been seeded all over the place for a very long time, in different forms according to the fashion of the day.

Hatred for the Jews, and for the secular democracy which is their present legacy? Surely not...

Perhaps there's underlying spiritual principles in operation.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

No. I think you need to shine a light on your own ignorance. The muslim Brotherhood not in Libya? That's just farcical. Do some research.

Additionally the post of mine you quoted states that the MB is the 'type/types' of organisation the western powers want running Syria. 'Type', look up that word to see if you can dispel your own ignorance.

I haven't bothered to read beyond you claiming I am ignorant because you yourself revealed your own ignorance in that statement and with that action rendered the rest of your words valueless.

Just to be sure I can't be misunderstood I have used the word ignorant or derivations of it four times in this post. Now that makes five. I hope hat is sufficient.

edit on 24-3-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
some reports say he's ok?

But online updates said the Syrian leader’s shooting was false and that he was alive and in high spirits.

Read more:
Link to Source

now it does go on to say that there is still a strong debate being had over if he is or not.

Can't rule it out ?

edit on 24-3-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by Xeven
Sadly...the more time passes without confirmation, the more likely it is that he still draws breath.

I'm going to love to see who replaces him just so I can laugh and laugh and laugh until I cannot no longer that you people thought anything would change with him gone.

His presence is stirring revolution and death. Perhaps for a time it might be same or worse but ultimately the people there will find peace. It cant be won while he is there that is for sure so his death would at least start the process. Egypt and Lybia are not perfect but they are learning and change is happening though it will have it's hicups

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
To jump int0 the conspiracy ring...(and I often like to do that!)...

You do realize there are only like three countries in the world that do not have a Rothschild controlled central bank don't you? North Korea, Iran and...Syria. There was a few up until recently but amazingly, their leaders have died and things have changed.

as far as his assassination...

NO CONFIRMATION YET!

I have been going all over the place and while it appears he was indeed shot...there is no confirmation of his condition yet.

I hate this. Why are we involved in this? Syria has not ever been a problem for the USA. For decades they have worked with us and now suddenly, it is OK to support a counter group? I find this seriously disturbing.

I once, years ago, had a Syrian boss...one of the best human beings I have ever known...he loved his country but even back the when asked about the Muslim population he would say "they are crazy, they do not know what is good for them"....

I miss ole Said...he was a good soul.

I do not know why we are supporting this....Syria has never been a problem...why now? I fear there is something truly ugly underneath the facade we are all being shown...and it breaks my heart.
edit on 3/24/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

I think what we're actually seeing is a man-made attempt to boost the likelihood of Biblical prophecy coming to pass. Chaos is the order of the day, and it is being served up 'a-la-Muslim Brotherhood', in order to generate seriously capable aggressors who hate the Israeli state, and the Western nations from which support for their cause emanates, entirely counter-productive to the alleged long-term goals of Western democracies. By supporting the rebels, the CIA etc, are supporting the development of an Islamic Caliphate, and increasing the likelihood of nuclear war in the ME.

The only reason they might want to do this, is to create a power vacuum that they can somehow fill - to swoop in and clean up the mess, taking full control after the disaster is fully outworked. The deposition of the leaders of sovereign Muslim nations creates a vacuum that the MB fills. The chaotic conflict between the resulting Caliphate & Israel, to include Iran, will create a vacuum that only the most powerful Western states, acting together in a 'one-world' sense, can fill.

My two cents. Islamic Caliphate or NWO? The future's bleak...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Willease

It's up.

Ah....

Well it begins. If stability in Syria was horrible, this will ramp things up to Defcon 3. Pray for the innocent people in that region.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join