Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Syrian President Assad Assassinated By Own Bodyguard?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Israel is a bastion of Western thought

No it's not.
The only thing Western is the money they've been receiving.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins
Also hearing that this bodygard was Iranian and a gift from that regime. That just seems absurd. Would Obama keep on a bodyguard that was gifted from the UK? Hell no!

Hearing that he may have just dismissed this bodygard. Perhaps he got wind of the plot. It all seems like pantomime at this point.

It could well be CO Intel designed to get the leadership of the "rebels" to come out publically so the regime can then target them. It seems like things are starting to crumble for them today

The head of Syria's main opposition group resigned on Sunday, weakening the moderate wing of the two-year revolt against President Bashar al-Assad's rule and complicating Western efforts to back the rebels.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

I agree with you Glinda, though our overall opinions may not be the same.

I had a weird suspicion about the recent trip Obama made. I know he makes a lot of trips and spends a lot of time in foreign lands. An average citizen would be hard pressed to confirm the President's location at any given time, but this felt different.

It seemed as if there was a big effort to be certain we were made aware of his trip to Jordan, his site-seeing itinerary, who he was meeting next, and when he would be returning home. I know his trips can be studied in detailed, but they aren't advertised how this was.

If this story were true, with a connection between the assassination and the POTUS, publicizing it in the media has a blatant and sinister feel to it... almost as if the connection is being flaunted, as if they want the connection to be made, quickly.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

If Assad falls, the Muslim Brotherhood takes over in Syria. Exactly as they did in Libya & Egypt.

You're comparing Libya and Egypt? If any leader "falls" as you put it, all that does is sew chaos into the government, like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. We still hold the reins in Egypt. But it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Chaos ensues. The sooner to stealing their oil too. And lets see, who is Syria the stepping stone too? Ah yes... we can start a whole new round of "He's killing his People!" and WMD, WMD in Iran.

The west would prefer a rabble in charge without any cohesion. Open the jails, arm them and turn them loose. Just protect the oil.

The muslim brotherhood is just another movement under the control of the TPTB and that's exactly the types they want to see in power in Syria. Order from chaos remember. It's also about much more than oil.

Also the situation in Egypt is worse than before the revolution so regardless of whether we 'still hold the reins' the people of Egypt are worse off than before in terms of liberty, freedom and self determination.
edit on 24-3-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by newpopeislast

Also hearing that this bodygard was Iranian and a gift from that regime. That just seems absurd. Would Obama keep on a bodyguard that was gifted from the UK? Hell no!

Hearing that he may have just dismissed this bodygard. Perhaps he got wind of the plot. It all seems like pantomime at this point.

It could well be CO Intel designed to get the leadership of the "rebels" to come out publically so the regime can then target them. It seems like things are starting to crumble for them today

The head of Syria's main opposition group resigned on Sunday, weakening the moderate wing of the two-year revolt against President Bashar al-Assad's rule and complicating Western efforts to back the rebels.

www.reuters.com...

He is resigning because he has given up on getting help from the west, or so it said on BBC24.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe. I think if there was truth to it some correspondent over there would be all over it. Guess have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

My personal thoughts are they were happy with the Mubarak's but when that failed they switched to a scorched earth policy, which is being built as we speak. They cannot stop the rise of fundamentalist Islam forever so they will engage a final showdown, enabling the radicals justifies the ends they will go to in the eyes of the general public.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

But would anyone have guessed that the Egyptians would, by ELECTION, chose the Muslim Brotherhood? They did! And the west "encouraged" it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
nothing yet??? no develpoments?? where was he shot... how far away was his body guard?? what caliber bullet??

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.(Revelation 13:3 )

something to think about
the beginning of the end???
or another false alarm as it mamy be?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter

Originally posted by sekos
This must be a lie. If true it would be all over the MSM.

Now don't be trotting out that old line, lol. Truth and the MSM are mutually exclusive.

Ahha, but you fair to grasp the basic theory concept #1: "If the MSM say it, disobey it."

Similar to the "If the government deny it - don't buy it", one but.. different.

Once you obey that rule then it becomes clear. Don't you see???

Oo

lol < end sarcasm fail>

oO

edit on 24-3-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Revelation 16

13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Looks like one of our members called this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by newpopeislast

If you mean TPTB were happy with him then I totally agree. However, TPTB always have back up plans and so by the time it became inevitable that he would fall they already had already initiated plan B. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Now TPTB have an even stronger hold over Egypt than before.

---

It's sad that we as a species fall for this garbage over and over. The only ones who learn from their mistakes are TPTB who remain in control of how history is written. Which in my opinion is nothing like the true history of civilisation.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

There were two very odd stories from POTUS midEast trip that were (IMO) way over reported. One, the "fueling" mishap of the Presidential limo "the Beast1.0." Why make such a big deal about the replacement vehicle (Beast 2.0) being driven to Israel from Jordan (was it driven back empty?). And the second, the Presidential helicopter was "grounded" for wind and sand. Surely weather conditions affect even Presidential travels but much was said about it at the time (like making a cover for why times and travel plans HAD to change--so if POTUS was "not seen" for a awhile it was explainable).

Again...just all strikes me as not "usual."

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Looks like one of our members called this.

I think that is either against the T&C or just plain rude to call some one out on something YOU disagree with, publicly, like this, in the first place.

biblethis biblethat ra ra look here is a sinner < insert derp,href > ra ra proof /threadgod('win');

etc,etc

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Fixed election in my opinion. Although I'll readily agree that many supported them out of ignorance of their true nature. I don't think theres been an honest election anywhere on the planet in a long time.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by Willease

But would anyone have guessed that the Egyptians would, by ELECTION, chose the Muslim Brotherhood? They did! And the west "encouraged" it.

As a matter of fact, The Trumpet.com did predict that very thing at least a year before Mubarak removed.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
when he wakes up get him some midol or else lol

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Glinda

Fixed election in my opinion. Although I'll readily agree that many supported them out of ignorance of their true nature. I don't think theres been an honest election anywhere on the planet in a long time.

completely agree, either fixed by its nature or fixed by brainwashing the ignorant

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Behind all the smoke and mirrors the real war which has been going on for over a thousand years is the war against Islam, believe me they preparing for a final showdown before their enemy becomes capable of winning. Its been said that the far right now values Israeli safety more than Arab oil.

A good analogy would be that of the Mary Queen of Scots era. Mary was given several chances but she chose not to take them. In the end Elizabeth I spymaster decided to move Mary to lockdown at Tutbury Castle but allowed her the means to communicate with the outside world via smuggling messages out (which they were secretly reading) which then led to her implicating herself in the Ridolfi plot. Thus they had her for treason and she lost her head. By the time she was arrested Norfolk had already been tortured and revealed everything.

I believe they are allowing the Muslim world a chance to make their own choices, free will if you like. However the incorrect choices will be a disaster for them. They can choose peace or they can choose Jihad. They should choose wisely as the people playing this game have been doing so for a very long time and are more cunning than you can imagine. However they WILL strike before they lose their chance, of that be certain. I see Assad as holding a bad place together, I see no other reason why we in the west would enable the radicals other than to justify the end game.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
NYT reporting it

www.nydailynews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join