It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian President Assad Assassinated By Own Bodyguard?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
want to know the real truth , here is the link that will tell you just what you want to hear or in this case denie it www.facebook.com... do i need to add anything?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
no mention in the Tehran Times.
2nd

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Here i s a link to all Syrian TV and Radio stations ...many are live links.....I can't translate, but see nothing of this story being aired.

www.watchfomny.com...

Des

edit on 24-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

The 23rd--yes. And Palm Sunday, and during Passover. And right after the POTUS leaves the midEast and Israel fires rockets into Syria...and...it's all just so volatile and intertwined.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thanks all for the answers.

I do agree that this will possibly destabilize the area even further. But don't the "sides" realize this?

What asinine thought process would come up with an idea like that?

(rhetorical)

And if it does work out true.
edit on 24-3-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Still no actual confirmation on this; probably too good to be true, I suppose.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Press reports confirm injury Bashar al-Assad after exposure to gunshots fired by a member of his bodyguards

President al-Assad to Shami Hospital in Damascus, suffering from wounds described as extremely dangerous

Sources close denies injury altogether and says the president was in good health and high spirits, and will deliver a keynote speech in the coming days

www.alarab.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I personally feel that the agenda by TPTB is to install a more puritanical regime in its place just as has happened in The Arab Spring. Get rid of dictators and replace with stricter dictators and religious regimes.

----

It's interesting to note that there are sources saying he wasn't killed outright and is still clinging to life in a hospital now secured by the military. It wouldn't be the first time TPTB were so eager to release such news that they didn't wait for confirmation first. However, if he is alive in hospital, he won't be for much longer.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think the man already died at least 2 times...

Lets see... if this one is true it could be very very bad.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Also hearing that this bodygard was Iranian and a gift from that regime. That just seems absurd. Would Obama keep on a bodyguard that was gifted from the UK? Hell no!

Hearing that he may have just dismissed this bodygard. Perhaps he got wind of the plot. It all seems like pantomime at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkins

I personally feel that the agenda by TPTB is to install a more puritanical regime in its place just as has happened in The Arab Spring. Get rid of dictators and replace with stricter dictators and religious regimes.

Or to become a haven for terrorists, and a people to live under the oppression of Islamic law. You can have a Syria that lives under the rule of either a brutal dictatorship, or a Syria that is under the control of radical Islamic leadership. Is either potential outcome worth the sacrifices so far?

The Assad regime is supported and kept in power, overtly and covertly by the Russians, and the opposition, "rebels" "militants" "Al Qaeda" or whatever you want to call them are being supported overtly and covertly by the west, and particularly the USA.

This is a proxy war, an effort by the west to eliminate Russian influence over Syria... and eventually Iran. A proxy war that seeks also to provide more security for Israel through a western installed and controlled puppet regime. Iran cannot be confronted until their ally is removed from power in Syria.

It is what it is.

If Assad has fallen, or does fall, it will be a game changer.

This game has much broader and more dangerous implications than many are aware of.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

You can have a Syria that lives under the rule of either a brutal dictatorship, or a Syria that is under the control of radical Islamic leadership.

As you can see from the part of my post that you quoted you are essentially repeating exactly what I was saying. Odd that you felt the need to quote me and repeat what I said in a manner to suggest I hadn't said almost exactly that.

However, it doesn't have to be either/or as you stated. Indeed it is far more likely to be a combination of both as was alluded to in the post.
edit on 24-3-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Calling bs until a reliable source can be obtained. This is something you would expect to see on the Syrian News sites but there is nothing there to suggest that Assad has been shot.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If Assad falls, the Muslim Brotherhood takes over in Syria. Exactly as they did in Libya & Egypt.

Precisely what this means, is that Israel's stability & likelihood to exist peacefully just dropped by an order of magnitude. Israel is a bastion of Western thought/ Judaism, a true fact despite the propaganda that percolates through alternative media (which depicts the whole state as a Zionist sham...)

Israel will ultimately sit totally land-locked in a sea of hatred for the principles upon which Israel, and the Western world, were established.

As it is currently, Israel is almost surrounded by seriously capable aggressors, who make no secret of open enmity with Israel & the West. It is no longer surrounded by what were formerly relatively stable nations paying political lip-service to peace (albeit harboring aggressive Jihadist elements within) - but with newly toothed, aggressive nations, to whom the relatively non-aggressive minor nations (those who avoided the 'Arab - Muslim Brotherhood - Spring' will subserve their logistical & political support in the event of war against the Jews.

Seven-nation army?

It may take some time for the Muslim Brotherhood to establish full control, but they will ultimately gain control of the military & political structures of all surrounding nations. Iran will be forced to back off, until making a treaty with the Muslim Brotherhood in order to solidify the progression of their common goal - a Muslim Caliphate, centred around Jerusalem as its capital.

The Biblical 'End Times' scenario is being engineered before our very eyes. I have a feeling that the POTUS is well on-board with this agenda (or at least, his schedule, policy decisions & speeches are being coordinated by someone who IS) - in the hope that it enables a widespread global destabilisation, which can be manipulated towards a NWO-type scenario, particularly with the appearance on the scene of the long-awaited 'world teacher'...

Lucifer in the flesh...?

With some slight upscaling in the talk of 'Maitreya' (the supposed 'world teacher' of Benjamin Creme) making an appearance, including some strange rhetoric about Maitreya's intention to restructure/ redefine Islam, the secret societies of the West may be hedging their bets that this alleged 'god' is on their side, and will somehow assist in working the resultant chaos to their advantage.

Certainly, the takeover of Jerusalem by an usurper who lays claim to be ranked higher than anything Man has ever termed 'God', sits well with the rise of the antichrist in apocalyptic literature. An Islamic Caliphate taking over the Middle East opens the stage for this 'Maitreya' (who will be welcomed into the Caliphate capital, Jerusalem, as the prophesied 'Imam Mahdi' by the ruling Muslims...)

Apparently, Maitreya's stated goals will enable him to proceed to 'redefine' Islam, and to encourage unification with the rulers of the Western powers ('by peace, he will destroy many'). He will encourage the destruction of established religious systems in favour of worship for himself, ultimately enforcing totalitarian control & widespread depopulation of the planet, utilising the logistical control of the Western powers to 'regain tha Gaia balance' or somesuch bullsh1t, which will suit the NWO folks just fine, until they realise that they've been duped, and their deal to serve the antichrist in return for eternal physical life on a regenerated 'star-trek' planet was a lie.

Quite possible that many of the elements I've outlined are wrong, but the Muslim Brotherhood intention to overtake Jerusalem as the capital of an Islamic Caliphate is beyond question TRUE. I also perceive that a unification between Muslims & Western leaders could conceivably begin to occur, if the Muslims felt that the 'world teacher' taking the reigns in Jerusalem was their 'Imam Mahdi', while the Mystery School/ Solomon's Temple adherents concurrently felt that the same person was in fact 'Maitreya/ Lucifer'...

I heard that there were plans to work towards the incarnation with power of Lucifer, during the month of March 2013, though I had initially dismissed them as the rumor of an unstable person. Following on from a few odd experiences, and since learning that this month is the only time in our lifetime wherein there are 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays & 5 Sundays in one month, it is conceivable that the optimum concurrence of '5,5,5' (as a means of referencing '6,6,6' discretely in certain circles), in combination with the general outworking of shady political/ military-industrial plans worldwide, has been taken as the correct 'sign of the times' by persons connected to the performance of certain demonic rituals, within which to focus their energies on the enabling of a forced assumption of control by Lucifer over a suitable candidate.

If you're concerned by these things, hold onto the word of Christ, re: material/ spiritual persecution:

''No weapon formed against you will prosper.''

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Also hearing that this bodygard was Iranian and a gift from that regime. That just seems absurd. Would Obama keep on a bodyguard that was gifted from the UK? Hell no!

Hearing that he may have just dismissed this bodygard. Perhaps he got wind of the plot. It all seems like pantomime at this point.

No... Obama keeps a bodyguard that looks like a freakin alien. And not an alien "from another country" but as in "from another planet"

Anyway... the only ones capable of doing this is the mossad, so... its possible. Who knows. Its not confirmed.

link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by GoldenRuled

This is just like a movie, it has a well written plot. How is this not on CNN, BBC, or any other stations?

lack of confirmation would be why.

haha the MSM skips reporting on something major due to lack of confirmation? Never in this world! they're just trying to figure out how to word it and spin it to benefit their agenda and future agendas. If anything, they're doing a lot of "fact" collecting aka persuading some poor schmuck to be the face of puppet Syria

link   
BBC news is reporting that the Syrian opposition leader has resigned, and that the Syrian Army has destroyed a machine gun nest. There is nothing about AlAssad.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Says here that he's resigned!!

news.sky.com...

The leader of the Syrian opposition fighting for the overthrow of Bashar al Assad's government has resigned highlighting a deep split among the rebels.

Opposition chief Ahmed Moaz al-Khatib announced his resignation from the National Coalition on Sunday, throwing the group into disarray ahead of an Arab summit.

He had been elected President when the National Coalition was created in November 2012 in an attempt to create a group that could eventually take power in Syria.

He revealed he had resigned on Facebook saying: "I announce my resignation from the National Coalition, so that I can work with a freedom that cannot possibly be had in an official institution."

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

If Assad falls, the Muslim Brotherhood takes over in Syria. Exactly as they did in Libya & Egypt.

You're comparing Libya and Egypt? If any leader "falls" as you put it, all that does is sew chaos into the government, like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. We still hold the reins in Egypt. But it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Chaos ensues. The sooner to stealing their oil too. And lets see, who is Syria the stepping stone too? Ah yes... we can start a whole new round of "He's killing his People!" and WMD, WMD in Iran.

The west would prefer a rabble in charge without any cohesion. Open the jails, arm them and turn them loose. Just protect the oil.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Biblical prophecy indicates that at some point in the near future Syria will ally with the more “moderate” Arab states and part ways with Iran.
NO WAY the MB takes over Syria.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join