It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update; My Alien Adventures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello everyone and thank you for reading all my posts to help me figure out what ive been seeing outside at night, Recently i have had a friend of mine staying with me to see what exactly i am seeing in my back yard at night the only reason i had him over here is because he has a really good camera its one of those camers where its a telescope with a digital camera attached with it..It was about 11:30 pm march 23, 2013 so yes it happened last night, those same lights were right exactly where i told him they would be so he took a few pictures and its not a UFO i am so happy and relieved he told me that ive been seeing a constellation called orion and a few other bright stars & that it was nothing to worry about, I recently went to the doctor she did blood work and the reason i am feeling better is because of my iron pills i need a bit more rest but other than that i am fine also i have pictures but i dont know how to upload them to this post I probably wont be posting to much anymore after i write this Everyone on this website was so nice and kind ~ i thank you for your helpfullness

edit on 24-3-2013 by SnowyOwl because: added extra words

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
How could you possibly mistake a constellation for a UFO, when it's in the same place, night after night? Try this: www.stellarium.org...
It's free and can save you a lot of time.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How does anyone really know what a UFO looks like its not like theres a list of identifiable space crafts out there and it tells you what to look for nobody really knows for sure ~ i have no clue but i got a second opinion and i found out for sure what i seen and thank you for the link

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

Sorry but never have I looked at a star and said "OMG UFO"!!!!
Come on have you never looked up before?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well....

Interesting. Glad you figured that out.

I'd suggest you get the "night sky" app. It orients you via GPS and when you point your phone at the sky it tells you where all the constellations, planets, and satellites are.

For example, last Friday I was outside at night giving my dog some water. I noticed a bright red star in the sky and knew it wasn't a plane because it wasn't moving, but it also looked far enough to not be in the earth's atmosphere. I stared at it for a few seconds, called my family members out to confirm what I was seeing. It got bright, went dim, got bright again then disappeared. This was about 45 mins past sunset in the southeast sky from SoCal. I pointed my app at the object and according to the app it was a satellite. I'm guessing it was reflecting the sun.

Other than that, it's usually easy to tell what is a star and what is an object that is within our atmosphere. Good luck in your future adventures. And... Look up once in a while, eh?
edit on 24-3-2013 by Smilingjo because: Grammar. OCD.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well let me share what we had as experiences with UFO's, just to clear up how they don't resemble constellations. And we shared them. Just a few ones. In BC, Fraser Valley to Okanagan.

1. A red light covered craft moved in silently. It was not overly high in the air, I would say at the height of low planes that fly over. We had seen many planes fly over, at various heights and they all whizzed by. Just to test this later on, I said, kids come and see, (its gone over by then).

It hovered, oscillating side to side, for about 5 minutes in the same spot, and I had time to call my kids out. And they sort of ran amuck for a few minutes. One climbed the shed, the other went to the fence to greet it, the others just watched, while I had fear suddenly they were all taken. And then this craft, which looked about plane sized under a light, so would say this was maybe 30-40 feet under a light.

Now we were on the very edge of where city starts, with reservation and country all around, so our townhouses we lived in then, were the start of the city light.

To go up and over our house, would mean flying over the park, the arena, the schools, and within a few blocks it was pool and hospital.

So what this thing did, was again not plane like. Planes keep their angle of flight smoothly. This thing, suddenly arched way up high, on the spot, and went over town, over our roof and over town, way up high, so anyone looking would not think anything of it, think maybe a red light, a plane or something and not question it much. My kids meanwhile, ran through the townhouse and down the road trying to chase it.

2. Over at my grandmothers place in the Okanagan, the night fell and the beautiful stars overhead. There you can see the whole milky way cloudy beauty. I miss that so much. In any case. We had had numerous things appear on our trip, and my youngest woke up in the night one time saying, he could write japanese, and proceedng to write what looked like old latin, backwards e's and all. Anyway. This craft suddenly appeared over the lake, lets say 2/3rds of the way to the other side, and at about 300 feet I would guess. LOW! It was a strange light that had quite significant height to it. The sky was cloudless except for one cloud behind grandma's house. This craft flew slowly, and silently down across the lake and went directly over us, and then vanished permanently in the one cloud, which by the way, had sky all around it, and so it couldnt just vanish there.

My children ran to the telescope on grandma's balcony, but ended up dropping some parts to it in the morning, and my oldest son and I just stayed for the couple minutes it was there, and watched.

He said, mom, its a diamond shaped craft. He has 20/20 vision.

3. Outside I was feeling them, knew the crafts were there, could place them up in the sky near satellites monitoring the satellites, there was a repair going on in the news. In any case, there was a huge commotion and music in the sports field across the road, some kind of event.

I was turning to go inside, when this man shouted in my head so loudly that I thought literally someone had crossed the road and was coming around the bushes! "I'm going to greet you right up close!"

And then, about 2-3 townhouse roofs down, this large wedge shaped golden light, yellowish light, like a lopsided pyramid of light, flew silently, maybe 50 feet in the air over the townhouse. My eagle eyed son leapt out and squinted and said, "Mom, its flying tail down, nose in the air, and this is why the light has height. It is a tube without wings, like a plane without wings." Cigar shaped. I was connected to the pilot, for about 20 minutes, staying with him as he flew to the coast and over the ocean.

4. My son called me out often to witness the red lit craft, that soundlessly and low flew over our house, and often vanished at the rooftop. He even called me out saying choppers were chasing it, and I watched a black chopper chase it while it blinked ahead several times.

One day he called me out and it went over, and then I tried to tell him to stay inside, not go out and watch. Then suddenly out of the blue he says, it's back! We run outside and it goes back over soundlessly and low over our roof and he is in a state of almost altered hypnotic. I said how did you know, are you being connected to it? He nodded and pointed to the clump of evergreens where there was a big blue orb.

And in all of this, which is a small amount of many sightings, he has had missing time, whole family has had missing time, I've had some memories, he has shared some memories, 3 of us have seen greys at the door and window, and I've had contact with nordic types, dark haired and blond, I call hero's.

Maybe its about Low versus High, but they do get chased by choppers if they stay around are too low.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If someone is just seeing somethign way up high it could be anything. But usually, in many cases, when ufo's are involved its done in ways to wake you up and not usually to mistake it. Some have shared simply saying, show yourselves, know you're up there, and the flashing begins, interactive. Its worthwile looking up and having alot of joy and light good intent and heart, because you will see.

Edit to add: think you may have had some troubles in capturing, but still need to seek within and ask for some memories back. Its just a feeling in your case. They usually give people a lot of problems with capturing ufo's. Its not allowed. But I can sense with your spirit there is guidance from your family, I think you're watched over.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
How could you possibly mistake a constellation for a UFO, when it's in the same place, night after night? Try this: www.stellarium.org...
It's free and can save you a lot of time.

Probably why "they" might come in spacecraft configured like orion and as they get nearer they will keep spacing their distance to hide themselves over the constellation until.....BOOM! .."we have taken your leader!".

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

No offence but,how do you not know what the Orion constellation looks like.
I have never heard of anyone mistaking it for a ufo.
Anyway glad you figured it out.

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes i think i may have over reacted a bit with the whole UFO thing but sometimes it does happen, scintilating stars are very bright and they tend to change colors a bit and they also glitter

new topics

top topics

join