It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

larabln.deviantart.com...

"Air is the food of life and the blood of nature."

Breathing forests in the freshness of a new morning ,a path of light through the raindrops of air.

Air....The food of life.

Without air we cannot survive because air is the blood of nature which is circulating through every vein of every living creature on Earth.

If birds are flying in the air, then air is the land of birds.

On the territory of clouds lies the ocean of the horizon and there, air is the water of that ocean with tides and waves which washes the shores of the rain when thunderstorms are comming.

Sometimes the sky unite the ocean of Earth with the Ocean of clouds and then the two worlds are forming just one .

Without knowing ,sometimes we walk on the paths of that world, when our thoughts are becoming one with the singing rain during a thunderstorm.

And after the thunderstorm is over when clear fresh waters are washing the shores of the ocean, uniting with the fresh air of the breeze coming from the mountains and fields ,then the rainbow of refreshness appears in the sky as a sign that a new "air" of change is coming.

Because he can bring the air of love with an unconfusing perfume of fresh flowers and pine forests along with the taste of salty water that can make life to breath again in the dawn of a new World....a World of Love....My World.

kizo2703.deviantart.com...

But also air cannot exist without Light and Light cannot exist without us because we live in Light breathing ...Air, with... Love.

Wind is the field where flowers of air are growing and those flowers can make birds fly.

Because air also can make wind instruments to sing beautiful songs.

Like if you go deep in a forest you will hear trees singing like an orchestra where the conductor is the Wind and air is the fairy that brings that magic touch of a beautiful song.

tabathayeatts.blogspot.ro...

I..live in Light ....I Live in Love...and air is what keeps my wings outstretched and my soul untouched.

edit on 24-3-2013 by piequal3because14 because: double m

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Very nice thread. I love the woods, a walk in it is better than a picture though. This is what a lot of people must learn. S&F for informing them.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I love the woods, a walk in it is better than a picture though.
I love forests too and forests represents the future air of our planet,I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I humbly offer all that I can to this thread ...

BTS.music: The Freshest Breath in the Air (by OmegaLogos posted on 2-9-2009 @ 12:04 PM) [ATS Members Podcasts]

Pssst! I wrote it for my gf!

Personal Disclosure: I really enjoy all your threads that I happen to encounter ... they inspire me!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I really enjoy all your threads that I happen to encounter ... they inspire me!
Thank you Omega for your thread and I am glad that I could offer you inspirational moments.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oxygen is what we need.

Sometimes, air is bad for you depending on what it carries.

I get your drift though, nice.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

That would mean that what's IN the air is bad and not the actual air itself.

Anyway, awesome thread. Like who much positive things you are saying to bring more positive awareness.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Sometimes, air is bad for you depending on what it carries.
It might be but in the same time we cannot live without air

I get your drift though, nice.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Anyway, awesome thread. Like who much positive things you are saying to bring more positive awareness.
Oh, I hope I did.

Thank you arpgme.

new topics

top topics

join