It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time after time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am new to this forum, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes that I may make. I work in the electronics/computer field, and am quite open minded on the wide array of topics that are covered here on ATS. I have had experiences that parallel some of the discussions found here, so instead of wondering about them and ignoring them as I have done in the past, I thought that it was about time that I explored them. I am also a believer that ignorance and the lack of truth are the power base of those in "charge". I believe in shedding light on the dark recesses of ignorance and in exposing the truth to the power of scrutiny.

timetraveller1

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by timetraveller1

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

beez

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to being able to contribute to the discussions here.

timetraveller1

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you for the welcome, I will visit the links that you have included in your reply. It looks like I have a big learning curve ahead of me.

timetraveller1

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

OOPS...I see you now have an avatar...look forward to seeing you in the forums.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Actually, the Avatar was only momentary. I uploaded the wrong file by mistake, and it was too big to fit properly. At least I have my first oops out of the way.

timetraveller1

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Welcome.

Glad you joined.

enjoy your stay

peace and love
~nat

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you. I am really glad that I joined as well. It seems like there are a lot of nice and intelligent people on here. I look forward to becoming more involved.

timetraveller1

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

As for your name, Timetraveller1, I find it quite appropriate since I believe this lifetime already has been finished in another dimension where the beings are ahead of us in time. Schrodinger´s cat, the paradox from quantum mechanics tells us that the cat is dead and not even born yet at the same time....

So spiritual matters like prophecy etc is perfectly matched with modern science, it is just that people don´t know about it - yet.. It is just like the importance of our thoughts, I believe that our thoughts are one step ahead of our actions and hence whatever you think about matches your actions quite well, so the best thing to do is to develop good thoughts about everything and have a short memory for whatever bad things others do.

As for me, I humbly admit that I have many shortcomings related to my selfishness, but I have decided to kill that ugly part of myself asap. I practice Falun Dafa Qi Gong which is a free of charge Qi Gong from China which is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life. I mean, it is not enough to talk about being a good person, the hard part is to put it into action...

Anyway, the practice is both about cultivating your mind but also your body by doing slow exercises, including meditation. Anyone can try it at home, it has an extremely powerful effect at once: Falun Dafa Qi Gong

Since I was a very bad and unhealthy person five years ago(not to mention 15 years ago) I had very low expectations for my future, and then suddenly I found this practice and got rid of all my allergies, colds, flus etc within half a year or so - most importantly I found joy of life again, I could really improve myself step by step. Anyway, if you want to try some simple exercises you can go to this web site: Falun Dafa Exercises

I believe any good person has a good future, my current limited understanding is that a normal human life is all about whether one can become a good person or not. Not do bad things to others and being grateful for our human bodies and respect higher powers and their instructions to human beings about moral standards.

Just a few thoughts from me, I have no truth to offer. I wish you all the best in the future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Timetraveller1.

I look forward to your input.
See you soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm new as well bud. Been viewing the site forever and figured it was time:p
It

new topics

top topics

join