It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Movie have you watched the most?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Without a doubt it would be Disneys 'cars' lol oh the joys of young children. Willy wonka and the chocolate factory and wizard of oz from my childhood would come in second and third. Mmm looking at those maybe I'm just a big child at heart. Ok I'll add the sound of music to my list too

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The Maltese Falcon,
if you count them both.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Contact
Boys n the hood
Goonies

And ill chuck the movie 'rescuers' in there too because there was a long part of my life where I watched this everyday after school and genuinely thought mice lived epic secret lives. I even got my mum to buy me some, so that one day I could see them talk..but they didnt...they got eaten by my cat. I did like to think that thwy actually escaped from their cage to live in their epic kingdom but im 26 now, I have to mocve on and accepted that the cat eat them.
edit on 24-3-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
apocolypse now, 13th warrior, ninth gate, necromantic, conan the barbarian, the samurai trilogy, seven samurai, all nightmare on elm street movies, i liked pink floyd the wall until i saw a skinny puppy concert dvd, nivek ogre has the anger but isn't a snob like roger waters, heavy metal, heavy metal 2000, up in smoke, the toxic avenger, like all the cheech and chong movies, rosemarys baby, like a lot of concert dvds, strange brew, there are like three or four episodes of mst3k i havent watched yet, red sonja, night of the living dead, city of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, evil dead, evil dead 2 dead by dawn, philosophy of a knife, reanimator, return of the living dead series, repo man

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Pulp Fiction

When django comes out on dvd, possibly that

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Blues Brothers (used to watch that with a friend and get drunk)
Blade Runner (great atmosphere)
Gremlins (my Christmas classic)
John Carpenters The Thing (my favorite thriller with a glimpse of comedy)
The Mirror (A Russian film by Tarkovsky, totally unique, a real piece of art)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

Goldfinger
Enter the Dragon
Layer cake

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The Goonies
Indian Summer
Network

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Little Man
White Chicks
Scary Movie 2
Rush Hour 2
Shaun of the Dead
Austin Powers (all of them)
The Lion King
Shrek
Phantom of the Oprah (unintentional)

Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

edit on 24-3-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
For seasonal reasons:
Christmas Vacation
Christmas Story
Scrooged.

For any time of the year though, it would be:
Pulp Fiction
The Incredibles
My Cousin Vinnie

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Contact
Boys n the hood
Goonies

And ill chuck the movie 'rescuers' in there too because there was a long part of my life where I watched this everyday after school and genuinely thought mice lived epic secret lives. I even got my mum to buy me some, so that one day I could see them talk..but they didnt...they got eaten by my cat. I did like to think that thwy actually escaped from their cage to live in their epic kingdom but im 26 now, I have to mocve on and accepted that the cat eat them.
edit on 24-3-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

lol.. haha, sorry.. ;(

];^)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Years ago I used to watch an episode of the original Star Wars trilogy every morning before i went to school.

I must've seen all three at least thirty times, I used to be able to recite at least half the dialogue at the drop of a hat.

Nowadays I can't get enough of Mystery science theater 3000, it's hilarious. I've watched 'Overdrawn at the memory bank' a few times.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

youre a mouse arent you?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
For me, having thought about it I'd have to say "The Time Machine" from 2002..

I used to get tanked then sneak beer and a fast eddies burger into the almost empty cinemas at carousel on a friday and saturday nights.. saw it heaps, it really enthralled me, almost sent me into a trance like state as I sat there in the front row section, no one else around. like a huge tv. lol..

but as for ones while at home, I don't know why, but the movie "Ink" from 2009..

before that early before the internet, I had videos of Monty Python's "Quest for the Holy Grail" from 1975 and watched ones like Jabberywocky and Life of Brian and every thing they did, really, that came out, as much as I could as a kid. Love it. And the Goons, or any of the old radio shows..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by winofiend

youre a mouse arent you?

Haha first time I've thought about it. Hmm.. Some say we evolved from a mouse like mammal a bajesusillion years ago. I could be exhibiting a form of recessed mouserism! oO

Rage Against The MouseTrap!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
probably like a lot of folk as a young teenager i watched the blues brothers a heck of a lot..
raiders of the lost ark too. when my folks got a VHS i actually watched it backwards, and it was still awesome

i also watch the time bandits when ever i can... little folk beating each other up and stuff never gets old

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

5th element, n joe dirt...... Classics!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Helps me sleep at night..... Hero's?!?!? At least though the media anyhow...

S&F OP
edit on 24-3-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

You have good taste my friend...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

One-eyed Willie, love it!!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join