It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Resist the New World Order" stamped on dollar bills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok so recently I went to a high school football game, I was having a fun time and all. So then I went to go buy a hot chocolate (it was rainy and cold at the game) so I get my change and on my dollar bill somebody had stamped in red ink: "Resist the New World Order". It also listed 3 websites, I can't make out the first two (the bill went through the washing machine by accident) but the last one was infowars.com . Has anybody else seen this. Other than dollar tracking this is the first time I've seen advirtisement like this.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Every few years or so someone starts "stamping" or putting messages on dollar bills. The two messages I remember actually seeing were - "gay money" and "wheresgeorge.com."

The "gay money" was to remind retailers how much money the gay community puts into their coffers.

The "wheresgeorge.com" asked people to go to their website and identify where they picked up the bill - to get an idea of how well traveled the bill was.

Yours is a new one but I did find this - I grew hemp .

Let me know what you think of it?

B.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow, I had no idea money was used for advirtising this much. I always knew however that cash tends to go to a lot of places. Cool webpage BTW.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Thats quite a novel idea,suppose money does get everywhere but isnt there a law about defacing currency,although technically your not defacing it though are you?

top topics

join