It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences and dreams, how i deciphered them, Visions of far fetched events to come.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello ATS Crazy southpaw here, I have made threads/posts about my experiences with the dark terrestrials/shapeshifters and my various dreams and shamanistic experiences.

I don't have dates for you guys, im just an honest individual who does not hold back. A lot of people have strange experiences. But people avoid talking about them because of their fear holds them back.

I have explained several times that fear is a tool, used to supress. I also explained extensively that Good and Evil do not exist. This must be clarified in order to be enlightened, enlightenment is only awareness. If you do not deny such things and see the picture as a whole your view points and self will desolve from who you were to what you will become.

Sorry for being offtopic but people need to know this. Light and dark do not define good and evil, okay? Such things are not viewing it from the skeleton but you are viewing it skin deep.

There is only Justice and Injustice, Fear and love are neither good nore bad. They are simply states of being. Justice and Injustice are actions, and actions define what is * evil and good*. The world evil and good should be abolished because its obviously throwing people off from the truth of things.

Fear can be good, darkness can be good. If used for Justice. But if used for Injustice. Well, you get what im saying. Same applies to love, You can argue all you want about how more powerful love is. Its just a connecting too. Love too can be bad or good. Cheating on someone would be under this catagory, All forms of betrayal which is associated with the light. See where im going with this?

Its all so easily distorted. So, if i were to tell you that our saviors are dark beings. Under the current mainstream understands of *evil and good light and dark* which is portrayed in all forms of media, brain washed into everyone. This is one conspiracy people don't step on because its a *dark subject*.

So assuming, If god were to show up, and be dark. Everyone assumes Demon. Then lucifer shows up bringing light, everything goes wrong. That would mean the bibles prophecy was fuffiled? right? Jesus specifically said many will preach his name and claim to be him. And they will all be lies. The christans will be lost. And we can clearly see this by the current doctrains in christianity, its all wrong.

^ i don't know why, but i felt compelled to say all of that as its somewhat nessisary. I hate sounding crazy. Anyways.

Prediction time.

So my experience seeing the being, It personified what was to come. It revealed what it was to my friend and i first. Before it abducted a baby. Now i don't know if it really took it or not. But it appeared on the road after it dropped it off and just stared at me in its shadow wolf form. Now, i want to let people know what all that meant. Because the shadow wolf totem is a native american spirit that appears as a warning.

So the fact i saw a dog after instead of a panther ( the panther reprisents mystery esoteric nature the moon enchantress and shapeshifting) was symbolic in it warning me.

in my second experience with this being, i saw it a year later and called upon it with a prayer to yahweh and it appeared. I don't even know what compelled me to do that one anyways... I saw prophet yahweh on youtube and i was just kinda doing it as a joke and then the thing actually showed up 2 minutes later standing 10 feet directly in front of me, my friends were not amuzed. Lol its kinda funny i never seen 2 people get on their 2 feet that fast before. I don't even think i saw their hands touch the ground LOL.

Yeah i like applying a bit of humor to this... kinda have to seeing how this is just another mind melting thread that will leave people scratching their heads or scoofing. Anyways.

Various research into symbolism has aided me in deciphering many things.

My wolf dream: Im not absolutely certain when i had this, maybe i was 15? I don't know. But i had it before i had my alien encounter. I was standing in the house at the front door of a place iv never seen. It was painted white and i was on a door mat. The 4 paned glass window was glazed with frost.

i opened the door to see a panoramic scene. An wide open driveway covered in a couple inches of powerdery snow. There was a street light across the driveway that made it glisten. And a forest behind it. There was a road that ran left to right. but oddly in the middle of the road Directly under the street light was a big metal cage.

I heard the door clank open. and a large white canine emerged from the blackness. My sight panned in close to its face and i saw celestrial blue eyes. It bared its teeth at me and made a snarl. I saw my vision pan back to where i was standing i heard it bark a few times as it dashed towards me taking 10 seconds to reach me before lunging at my face. I awoke in a cold sweat. confused because i had just gone to bed 9PM and woke up at 10 am in the morning. That was the only dream i had and i remeber it perfectly.
How does this relate to my ET experience sometime later? It shapeshifted and appeared under a streetlight... so did its craft. When i have dreams that are this vivid. And experiences like this... that symbolize an event that actually happened to me later on. Then these other dreams should worry you too because i remeber them vividly as well.

Dreams of the end times.

known timeline, only seasons are provided.

1. I was in a town i have never been in. Regtanular ships were stationed in the skyies. These ships had addons which added extra cubes to them. The reason they were they was because they blew up a massive asteroid that was heading towards earth. And in seemingly protecting us, The site is viewed by all of earth as an unkown force destroying this asteroid. What the media did not portray was the ships that hovered above the cities during this time. The people on the ground were begining the believe these aliens were blowing these asteroids up. As for the ships, The whole story is blown over. But the ships remain lingering in the skies. People are seen packing and leaving the cities. -Summer time

continued.

edit on 24-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: edit.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by whytegurl777
>I'm 23
>Female
>white (but I feel ethnic inside)
>I have a black boyfriend (refrain from usinf racist language)
>He may be black but he's smarter than 99 % of ATS (he works in radiology)
>I am a Malcolm x scholar
>I graduated from Uni in sociology
>I am educated and believe in multiculturalism
>White men are just mad at African American men because they are insecure
>Let's face it the only reason racism exists because white men have short comings if you know what I mean where as Black men are more well endowed
>Racism will end when we are all blended together
>Multiculturalism is our greatest strength
>I believe that all white males should give reperations African Americans as compensation for what they have done to them
>Africans never really got achance because they were made to be slaves
>No other group was ever enslaved as worse as the Africans
>No white man knows what it's like to walk in the shoe's of a black man (it's tough)
>end racism now!

#ENDRACISM2013

Yeah you got everything wrong. Im talking about black shapeshifters..... Void beings. Anyways im going to continue with my dreams.

Dream 2. Im at my friends house down the road, but all the lights are off and no one is home. I'm hiding in rooms that do not exist in his house. The location was his house but there were rooms inside his house that were not his own. Anyways, im hiding from something outside. And i just see this beam of light appear through the roof a red purplish beam and it was chasing me around. At that point i did not like this dream at all and became aware i was dreaming and exited out of it right away. But the dream began fading back in when i would fall asleep again. And this time i was ontop of a driveway which is right across from my house. and i saw the ship this time it was this weird. Oval shaped thing with rings around it and it was pulsing this purple color white white. I had repeats of this dream, in different locations... for a while. Even tho i would be sleeping in the same bed almost every night. Summer or spring in these dreams.

Dream3. Another vivid dream, I am in an unkown city at the top of a hill overlooking it in some suburban area. I was passing through backyards. I don't know why, And there was people with me we were heading somewhere. But the ships were hovering above this city. The people had mix feelings about them being there. Again, I saw people just emerging from their houses with bags and stuff and leaving. I have no idea why i saw all this. It was summer in this dream as well.

Dream 4. Im in my house. Well.. the location is where my house is, but the rooms in this house were not mine and it seemed to span pretty far. This dream was extremely weird. Everything was surreal. I could hear thunder and lighting outside, Couches iv never seen in living rooms iv never been in. Connecting to more weird rooms that changed every 30-45 paces. There was also people all around the house but they looked distorted like they were stuck in *another dimension* These people were lifting the couches up looking in drawers under rugs and everywhere. I continued to this room with a play pen ball area, and i could hear the thunder more clearly. There someone told me something. Saying the storm outside is getting bad and theres no way of stopping it without getting the keys. What keys? And suddenly they were gone. And i remeber going through this dream, i found a door that had 3 shapes on it, So i looked around and trailed off to other doors where i would have to walk by these distorted beings i found a crystal shard an otigone shaped thing and something and some weird looking key and when i opened the door it there was a chest to another key. I took it and was walking around. And i could hear people muttering, Wheres the vault. The vault. Wheres the vault as they looked around. I too went looking around for this vault people were looking for. I looked for a while and couldn't find it.

I was sitting on the couch and almost gave up looking when i noticed this smooth white wall had a hole in it. So i walked up to it and the hole was gone... and i saw some equation, a bunch of numbers and symbols. Then i looked at my arm and suddenly the symbols were on my arm. And all the distorted people stopped looking and turned to look at me. They wanted what i had just found. And when i ran out of my house. I saw hooded men in robes appear from the bushes and slowly walk towards me.

Dream 5. Im in my house, and the dark beings are outside. I know they are outside i can feel them and their intense overwhelming energy.

They want to come here and take me and my family away. Non of them came in my home and non of them tried to hurt me. This dream was very very creepy. There were several of these shapeshifted dogs and panthers sitting on my lawn waiting for me to come out. I could feel the urgency in me needing to leave. I told my mom the creatures i saw were outside and

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
and she started freaking out at me telling me to tell them to go away. I told her i can't do anything about it. And then she started saying crazy things like shes gunna go out there and chase them off. I told her don't be an idiot Its an alien your not gunna shoot these things. I can't believe i forgot i had this dream. Yeah it was pretty horrifying probably why i kind of let it sit in the background among my many other horrifying memories and experiences.

Now dream 6. I had this dream before 2012 all of these dreams were okay.
In dream 6. 2012 happened already. but the dream was in the heat of summer. So im assuming its going to be this year. At least for this prediction it will be this year. in 2013 there will be a massive earthquake in the summer on the west coast. The earthquake will trigger a volcano. In this dream im with my family driving into the mountains, I think washington. We drive 6 hours into nowhere on a winding moutain road with a sheer cliff on the other side. When the road starts to spread out more we came to a line of cars. And a concrete facility in the mountain. There was a bunker style Door that was wide open. When i went into this building i saw a line of people waiting. There was a room people were passing through or being turned back. This room was see through with some panes of glass or bullet proof glass. Machines were scanning people. This was some sort of facility like a lottery for people to be taken into the bunker deep in the earth. I saw a tv in the top corner of the room playing the news, some news station i don't know an american one? anyways its saying theres earthquake warnings and that it could happen at anytime.

Then feel the ground shake and the light flicker and people start to scream. The glass doors slid shut and people were seen banging on the glass to get in. People were nailing me, running back and forth i was getting ragdolled by stupid people running back and forth. But i made my way outside. I saw a mountain smoking in the distance. And then i saw it Explode and i woke up.

Dream 7. This is the last vivid dream i remeber having and it was quite some time ago. Anyways i was walking down my road. I could feel the cold wind on my back. The trees were bare but i didn't really see any snow. Winter looks like that around here most of the time. There was some reason why i was outside. I think i watched something on tv and came out to see whats going on. This dream was pretty traumatic. I saw clouds when i looked up. and towards downtown direct i saw the clouds begin to light up a bit and this tower just plunges from the sky. Few minutes later the tower lights up and i can hear screaming in the distance. Than I would see these blue red and white balls flying off the tower to the ground and back up. The tower began emmiting this message you could hear in your head saying that the world cataksmic even is coming if you do not come with us you will die. And thats when i heard people open their doors on my street and come running out screaming holding their heads. I heard the syran from downtown sound. All of this was very surreal and even having a dream like this. I don't know. It was pretty terrorfying. I reazlied this had to be a dream, So i just called out in my head and asked will i be taken? Will i be spared? and its almost as if i heard myself deep inside myself answering these questions. No, you will not. They are only here for the children. And that really upset me. A lot. I blew these dreams over that i had a couple years ago. Because honestly its really something i DONT want to see. But looking up all these prophecies... and finding out what those beings were.

I wish it was all coincidence but i find that in these cases. The relevance is scarily acurate to what happens in the bible.... Anyways thanks for read what iv had to say.

And no there was no racism in here. I was not refering to white and black people lol. Just the colors Literal colors.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Awesome dreams, Cryptic!

I don't know what to say, except I hope they aren't prophetic, but...

I'm glad I don't have dreams like this. I need my rest when I sleep!

Thank you for sharing that long opening post with us.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Np
If all this really does happen, Im hoping that theres a way we can get out of it with our skin still attached LOL

But we will have a way out of what ever is coming for us, I promise you that. Good people will be saved. I wish i could command these beings on speed dial hahaha but they are quite arrogant beings full of wisdom and vengful of injustice. The bible did not underemphisize the wrath or the fear these beings can cause.

But they are not the beings in the towers, Those ones are the ones with the big black eyes. I know this because my friends had connecting dreams which gave me details i did not know because they were in different locations around my town well it was going on.

But they are some sort of tall grey with light colored skin and big eyes. Thats what will be coming to take people.

edit on 24-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hmm... interesting. I don't quite know what to say, that is a lot of dreams about these alien beings... and stopping asteroids from hitting - it does seem like we are entering some kind of debris field or something.

The volcano... other people have been mentioning having dreams of Yellowstone erupting, all of this is a bit concerning for me living in Idaho and having family in Washington

You are right about good and evil, these terms cause more confusion and actual bad things to happen than anything else. People need to transcend them and start thinking in terms of cause-and-effect.
edit on 24-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Hmm... interesting. I don't quite know what to say, that is a lot of dreams about these alien beings... and stopping asteroids from hitting - it does seem like we are entering some kind of debris field or something.

The volcano... other people have been mentioning having dreams of Yellowstone erupting, all of this is a bit concerning for me living in Idaho and having family in Washington

You are right about good and evil, these terms cause more confusion and actual bad things to happen than anything else. People need to transcend them and start thinking in terms of cause-and-effect.
edit on 24-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I only felt like sharing all of this because in my dreams its all a played out great deception. The beings from the towers are not good, at all.

From my subconcious knowledge i know that if this happens they will come and take kids as some kind and justify it as * the children are innocident* is what i am getting from all of this. And i think its BS. They don't plan on bringing them back, So what gives them the right to take the kids and leave everyone else behind? If it does play out this way. Then - Lots of people dying in the coming days- just might play out as its written. I do not know if they are the cause and effect of all of this. I do not know if both parties are showing up to help us. But i do know one of them made a big effort to leave monuments and doctrains to remember them.

Leeching lore, in shamanistic secs and in well.. civilization people like you reading this. These black dogs do appear to people all the time. Trying to wake them up. But its hard with the massive disinfo campaign, People just think its all based on the media and consumerism. Yes that is bad and sure is the root of it all but these things stem farther into the vines of corruption. Even the most holiest of places the confused and lost souls linger to like churches are forsaken of universal concepts. Love is only practical when used with justice and proper intention. To simply state love is law is wrong. And i guess this change needs to be made aware and more rigig because with the vagueness of personification it has obviously been tampered with when something is simply a metaphor, we should take into account the secondary messages of Justice which applies to it as *doing the right thing* We have people abusing this * i am the light* or he is the darkness. Clearly people cannot keep their minds open enough to see above and beyond such things as simply metaphors, And even for myself the more knowledgeable i get. The more i seem to love metaphors. Its almost like peotry for me, how a small sentence can mean so much.

But people can view me as they wish, I really don't care. I am what i am and il speak it. You are you and you speak it quite clearly. Not referring to who just posted here. But i am just speaking in general. Keep your head on your shouldiers and take the Justice lessons i told you seriously. As i stated. People abuse the light, and i think its time people understood what GOOD and EVIL really means.

Even lucifer a shining angel is a force of deception. He is a shining angel, The bible even tells you not to take the light as such. It even personifies Our Mortal enemy by this characteristic... how can people just... Forget this?

Light is wonderful, i love the light and its warmth but i dislike how language has split it up into so many meanings. People who lack knowledge view it with mysticism. I see it plainly for what it is, nothing mysterious to me. But than again i have seen yahweh face to face and it kind of Screwed with my head. Just heed what warnings i gave. I live in the west coast too and im gunna need to leave here soon. Regretablly i think the earthquake will happen, Simply because i hear people going on about it around here... that its gunna hit within 100 years. Its a known fact that it will happen. And having that dream? Can i put my head in the sand like an ostrich and wait for all this to blow over? I just wanna plant endless feilds of trees and plants not deal with this stuff. Le sigh.

I love Dre dog hes got a lot of great songs Reason i post songs is people can listen to tunes well reading

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I just skimmed your post, making a reply so I can read up on them later. It is Sunday, my cleaning day. I love to procrastinate, but I can't do it this week. too much to do.

Cryptic, do you read ATS before you go to bed??? I do every night, and I don't have dreams like that.

I've had some really weird ones, that's for sure, But, I look forward to reading your dreams in depth. Thank you for the post Cryptic!!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your post Cryptic Southpaw.

I find your experiences and dreams fascinating, and I'm struck with how confident your are in sharing your experience.

I'm the exact opposite, and represent one of those who are scared to share. It's not only that I fear the condemnation of others who can't understand - I also fear I'm not interpreting correctly. I'm reluctant to contribute, because what if, I'm being used to confuse the matter completely?

How do you ascertain that your experiences are valid and truth? (I'm told you listen to your inner resonance) by my contacts. ??? That in itself is ambiguous and vague. What if I misinterpret the resonance? Well, and I refuse to believe them in regards to myself. I just can't believe it. It's so much easier to tell myself, "this is all just you, so keep it to yourself." So I'm reluctant to share what I myself don't understand. I wonder if all who tap into this phenomena find themselves struggling with these thoughts? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Anyhow, thank you for your post. It's an interesting and contemplative read.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am blocked from reading them, and will keep going into it to get more details. Not a block as if they are hiding something, but its a tangle of energy. Its alot of inner work we come to do here, along with facing an outer control grid that is ruthless, and needing to make choices between fighting, or laying down the sword. We shouldn't mistake the game and allow them to change the game, the way most see armeggedon for example, or fighting or sides. When you're in a world of warcraft, its pretty obvious the first rule is to not fight, to not lower frequency. Its right in front of us and we can out reason it by logic.

The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio

Alot of inner workings happen in dreams. Not in our brains, but in our souls. We're not in the same realm but taken to many different work stations and even timelines. Probabilities and outcomes, and some of the beings who take us don't have our best interests in mind, and may be shapeshifters, for the more of an energy static fuzzball you are, and persistent in waking up, using some psi, the more they deem you a threat to their control grid.

So empty your mind and be persistent in fine tuning the positive and love in you. The mind is strong, and I've even had threats from the shadow jump out and suddenly I envision my self cut. And this gravity low dizzy feeling comes, and then am healed by my guides. And told to be careful what I think, to hold positive. As if we're training our minds, but also have to empty out the shadow in ourselves, the negative.

Alot of angel ets up there, we don't have one set of helpers or disinfo negatives. So many see something and then think, thats it, all is negative, all ets or guides are fooling us.

But instead we're in this testing ground, and there are sides, even though we need to stop the fighting game and go for making chinks in their armor a place where love can get in.

That means there is the devil on one shouldier and the angel on the other.

And the work is inner most of all, and striving to do outer what we overcome inner.

If we're seeds from the Trees, that are Light Beings of Love, what should we do? It should humble us to think that certain Great Souls watch over and we need to stop being goofballs here, and start getting love.

So they turn the game on us: sides and fighting, good against bad.

No, its Love. If you're reaching for the higher level to become a light worker (and this is all metaphor, so not going to cling to details that we don't know fully), then what skills are needed: effective communication, concern for others, able to forgo personal pleasure to help someone in need, counseling skills, teaching, healing, designing, invention, having minds that can transmute negative into positive and negotiation, diplomacy/understanding.

If you see negatives at night, tell them its time for them to turn the dial up on their love. To stop following bad orders. Ask them what they are doing and why, and if there is any punishment for them if they don't follow. Denounce and renounce any behaviors of theirs to harm others. Draw that frequency line. And then pray for Higher Up Love, the Divine Spirit of Peace and Love, Dad/Mom and the Good Family to take them to a place where they are suited in frequency, yet are safe from harm if they turn around their train wreck of following bad orders and start to heal their insanity in safety.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Do you know all the angels that watch over us? I don't mean dark side traps, the masons thinking they're the angels, that they could ever possibly be michael or others. Those Light Beings, are the Trees. We're all the children of Michael of Adam of Christ here, whatever portions are metaphors or real, turn up the dial through all the games and dark side scripts. Michael doesnt protect the church, the corruption. He's a freedom fighter. But does he fight or is this the frequency of Love and Light and our heavenly Beyond that is a line drawn so that nothing can harm. Free our minds.

In a chess game, the dark side (metaphor) cannot overcome the light pieces (metaphor), they lay seige to them instead, or entrap or try to lower their frequency.

We have angels watching over, this should not be a role playing game, but a honor to serve and protect and love. If we have role models, of such wonderful proportion, such hero's of love, who do so much when we have faith, then why can't we see we need to try and be like them too? And they are love. When I was rescued from this pit where I was being maybe tested, but woo'ed and pulled for 2 1/2 months. Even my son picked it up and described a man in my room, describing the one who was the leader of the group, with a rule book as though a judge, who looked alot like Byrds avatar, but older tough guy mode. Like a bad boy version of this, 40 ish This was years ago. When I saw her avatar was a little shocked. Both my son and I saw the same man roughly, and that picture is the closest to what he looked like. I thought he was satan at the time.

And, when in the end, I could no longer throw out light from this light sword that seemed to come from my soul and was all about waking them up. I was drained completely. Then the angel came, who I knew was Michael.

And he did not fight the foe, but said, telepathically, the understanding was there, that he had gone to far imposing on my free will. And to me he said, to touch his back and climb up on his back. He was huge, and I was a toddler to his size. When I climbed on his back, I started waking up, for the energy of Heavenly Joy and Peace and Love of such high frequency coursed through me, such profound happiness and joy it woke me up and never again was that dream.

I am not anythign special. I am a dandelion. I fight a mountain of dishes for 8 or more people and have the kids arguing, and the energy around me negative, trying to overcome it all. I am not anything special, just keep on trying to peddle the bike, trying to get the kids to wake up more, sense more, love more, be hero's and watch Bruce Lee not their videos. And will not give up. And I denounce and renounce all ego its just that people who are waking up or have many prayers for love, they still mess up, but they also have a loving base and see through, so they get experiences and some negatives who try to step in. But learn from everything, and then you grow into a new level, it all connects. And the veil lifts a bit. Just for ordinary folk.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Cryptic, I have read your dreams and they are fascinating. I can hardly remember what I dream. But when I do, I rarely dream about friends or family. I have dreamt of people before meeting them. The last one was kinda weird, TSHTF, and I helped a guy out, and he was wounded, and my ol'man was trying to get me to come home right then, but I knew if we left he'd die, and we needed him for a reason. And the guy started where I work at 2 days later. Or, I am never me in my dream. I can see from other peoples perspective, or I can hover over everyone. I've always wondered if I am actually astral projecting. Which I would think that is a skill I'd love to hone. I just don't have the first clue on how to do that.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Thank you for your post Cryptic Southpaw.

I find your experiences and dreams fascinating, and I'm struck with how confident your are in sharing your experience.

I'm the exact opposite, and represent one of those who are scared to share. It's not only that I fear the condemnation of others who can't understand - I also fear I'm not interpreting correctly. I'm reluctant to contribute, because what if, I'm being used to confuse the matter completely?

How do you ascertain that your experiences are valid and truth? (I'm told you listen to your inner resonance) by my contacts. ??? That in itself is ambiguous and vague. What if I misinterpret the resonance? Well, and I refuse to believe them in regards to myself. I just can't believe it. It's so much easier to tell myself, "this is all just you, so keep it to yourself." So I'm reluctant to share what I myself don't understand. I wonder if all who tap into this phenomena find themselves struggling with these thoughts? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Anyhow, thank you for your post. It's an interesting and contemplative read.

Peace,
Cirque

I did research into the topic and the peices of the puzzle that were given to me. It was only careful consideration. As these beings are dark i wanted to be ansolutely sure they would be positive and wanted to know why they showed me all that horrifying stuff, what was the purpose of it all. As if sitting there inbetween every action its almost as if it was WAS testing me but at the same time. Giving me a solid message. Now the only reason why i even started this thread. Was because if this actually happens. The last thing i want to see is people marching off to the *light* and never coming back.

I had to make this obvious for people so that when the event comes people will reconize the deception right away. Now im telling you did therough research on all of this. There are mayan temples of the jaguar, panther. There are the great pyramids which are 3 of them and they line up perfectly with Orion in 10500 BC. The sphinx also is facing towards its constellation leo during that time. There is much lore about these beings from Orion being terrorfying but benevolent. Ever heard of a good called macow? I didn't spell it right. But hes a native american ET god that can shapeshift into a man upon request, Gave knowledge of plants and the stars and helped the people long ago.

So if these things were to be defined as a demon simply because they are black in appearance and their mastery over all tools of Emotion, Fear and love. I enjoyed your posts unity. But i tried to explain that love and fear are simply just states of being which are active or inactive tools we can use to inflence others. Displaying a different emotion will give you a different responce from who you are talking to all together. But yes since we are dealing with metaphors here we need to define what is good and what is bad. But as i was stating before, i honestly think this should be abolished completely because the term *light* is being abused. In this age the Light will always come across as superior in a time where deception is great and the people are lost from the universality of god. Sure, what im suggestion sounds hard, and takes effort. I mean walking up to an overwhelming energy being of justice? Yeah, its gunna be one horror movie after the next.

How do i know about the pleiades? Well there are hyroglyphs that show them. I mise well post some of the pictures here to show you guys what you should avoid. Avoid any beings with Owl like eyes because anything with Owl like eyes is related to the pleadies through hybridization.

here is a mayan reprisentation of the feathered serpent.

Here is the symbol i saw randomly burned into my mind.
I was looking at this plate and thats when i saw this image just pop up in my mind i drew it down right beside the plate as soon as i saw it oddly i had a pencil in front of me at that exact moment lol and i rarely have pencils because i lose them so quickly.

the shapeshifting dogs from Sirius. Notice how the leg streches out. This spider constelation does the same as well
Now i believe this has something to do with the *ant* people who hide in the center of the earth from cataklysm. Tho its a spider, It very much looks like an ant as well.

Something you guys may not realize. Make sure you read this and look at the pictures above. Okay see the Owl here? Look at how its wings are folded in, Now look at the hyroglyphs reprisenting the feather owl people. Youl see that they have the exact same wing fold. Only the hyroglph makes it look like a robe.

Therefore the illuminati either warship these beings, or are plainly warning us as much as they are allowed to without pissing them off. Because they do monitor us and some websites, they are sitting in our orbit in Cigar shaped UFOs so its totally possible for them to get into our systems.

Theres so much more evidence out there. If you guys want i can track down as much as i can and post it in this thread. As its all related. I will expose what aliens are, who is Justice and who is Injustice. And i will reveal it

Its a planned emergancy

if anyone has any more questions. Feel free to ask. If i ever have anymore relating dreams i will post them here for you guys. But don't expect this to be some sort of cronical. I can't control how these visions come to me and honestly i barely dream at all. So when i do have a vivid dream i will let you guys know okay.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ple'o'sha'n! Freedom fighters and the resistance. Mic'za'e'l and many of the angels. There are infinite frequencies and every system contains many species and polarities. Lyra went to pleiades after the planet with the humans was destroyed, and that is in my soul memory. Energy, melodic, peaceful, jedi, kind, harmonic. Does that mean there isn't negative there, or even lizzies? Sure there are. Just like there's Sirius A and Sirus B.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Ple'o'sha'n! Freedom fighters and the resistance. Mic'za'e'l and many of the angels. There are infinite frequencies and every system contains many species and polarities. Lyra went to pleiades after the planet with the humans was destroyed, and that is in my soul memory. Energy, melodic, peaceful, jedi, kind, harmonic. Does that mean there isn't negative there, or even lizzies? Sure there are. Just like there's Sirius A and Sirus B.

Im sure not all of them are agree with the invasion coming. But what can lyra honestly claim. Were they the ones who built our homes? No. Were they the ones who gueided our nations with medicines and science? No, they most certainly were not. So what do these beings have to claim over humans, Other than being 1 of the parent genetic strains? As the the new age ideaologies of these beings. think its quite hazardous with people thinking they will help you. When we know that greys very much look like these beings, we know all about their agenda and their abductions. These are the reps. Because birds are reptillian.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well, we're pretty much all lyra roots here, at least us humans, ie, as opposed to the lizzies say. Lyra went through all the systems, and spread out to pleaides, Sirius, Andromeda, Orion and many more.

Do? Nothing matters except for growing up and being loving. We're in tests here. Its like school. Practicums, to grow our soul orbs bigger. We're to overcome fights.

There is no cycles and asteroids that can hit if we're love. If we feed Africa and the world, and end homelessness and stop allowing horrible prison systems and stop ISMs in poltics, and put people, equality above money, but freedom on equal par. Then the gravity is gone.

Whole holographic reality is very very interactive.

Dark side has no power over light and love, they try to lay seige or compromise it here to lower its frequency.

See through it, peel off the programs in you and love.

They can't overcome love ever.

And also Love is going to help everyone else. Dark siders plot and plan and dont get anywhere in the end.

In fact yearning for this and wishing for a world like this if you don't have the ability to make some efforts also helps enormously.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
yes the order of things is all true, but it sounds a lot like the new age movement you are talking about.

Which is exactly what i would want people to avoid. The universe is not a loving caring place and playing it off like the light is going to save us is certain damnation. Its an easy way out.

No where is it written that savation provides an easy way out. And even under the bible in the end times God judges who will enter the kingdom below and who does not.

I would like the clarify again Evil and good do not exist, Simply Justice and Injustice. Its obvious we cannot have any metaphors with light and dark. because its almost certainly going to damn people.

If you wish to side with these owls by all means, it is your mark of the beast not mine. I am simply showing the 2 sides exist and both are dark one in physical nature the other in intention. The paranormal is very creepy. So expecting some human like figures to show up from the stars and extend a hand to some galatic federation is highly unlikely in a universe full of monsters and ghosts.

Look its me lol (jokes) but look that guy is pointing at a tower and he looks pissed. he has heart in his chest and is doing this.

Above him you can see an owl, Or that pleiadian depiction like the other pictures i showed you which were all pretty bad lol. Pretty much almost every picture with these guys in it shows them as some sort of oppressor or cosmic force that terminates us. Hense the breath of dragon... Its all related.

edit on 25-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
OP, when will the events that you have written above happen. Sometime this autumn, right?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OP, we're long past summer of 2013. Where are the spaceships, towers and ETs? Have they forgotten to show up? Are they late because they got stuck in a traffic jam along the interstellar highway traffic?

top topics

join