It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn and Teller lies about Autism to cover big pharma

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by texasyeti

sPEAKING AS A NURSE WITH A DEGREE IN BIOLOGY IT IS UTTER bull# THAT BABIES LESS THAN 18 MONTHS OLD LACK A SHEATH OVER THE NERVE PATHWAYS!!!!!

You need to go back to school. FAIL!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It is true, as someone has stated, there are many names for mercury. Someone else mentioned that vaccine additives should be of concern relevant to how they may affect young immune systems and neurological systems. All good points.

What really amazes me relevant to vaccines...how religious folks that are against abortion don't mind getting vaccines that contain human diploid cells/aborted fetal tissue....so abortion is o.k. then? Many vaccines contain porcine(pork) products in them...I thought Jewish/Muslims are against taking in pork into their systems? Monkey kidney tissue is in some vaccines. How does PETA justify that? How about bovine(cow) ingredients...No more worries about the protien Prion, (Mad Cow)? How do vegetarians justify all the animal products in vaccines?

Formaldehyde in vacs, msg, aspartame, ether, squalene, (ok ingested but not injected). Polysorbate80, antifreeze and more. Read vacs inserts. Folks are ok with injecting those ingredients into their kids/babies and themselves? Autism worries are probably the least of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Umm...you do realize where you are right? A conspiracy forum. So...the conspiracy nut thing....wouldn't that apply to you as well?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
Penn & Teller definitely do NOT strike me as guys who would take a payoff in order to sell a lie.

Well that's that settled then... whew!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caterminator
reply to post by texasyeti

sPEAKING AS A NURSE WITH A DEGREE IN BIOLOGY IT IS UTTER bull# THAT BABIES LESS THAN 18 MONTHS OLD LACK A SHEATH OVER THE NERVE PATHWAYS!!!!!

You need to go back to school. FAIL!!!!!!

Then you can explain why children under 2 are far more likely to die or be damaged by vaccines...Do you believe it's the fact that they get the same dose as a bigger child, surely the dose of vaccine should depend on size and age, it's madness to have a once size fits all policy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm just wondering why anyone outside of their own family and circle of friends care what Penn & Teller think about vaccines and autism. Don't get me wrong, I think they are great entertainers, but I don't go to my Dr. for his magic tricks, not would I go to Penn & Teller for their medical advice.

Do your own research, and then do what you think is best for your family.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I'm just wondering why anyone outside of their own family and circle of friends care what Penn & Teller think about vaccines and autism. Don't get me wrong, I think they are great entertainers, but I don't go to my Dr. for his magic tricks, not would I go to Penn & Teller for their medical advice.

The majority of people are very lazy, the company 'Clearer Thinking' who are behind this show have taken advantage of this. They've managed to get propaganda in disguise as entertainment into the minds of a hard-to-reach unthinking demographic.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
It is true, as someone has stated, there are many names for mercury. Someone else mentioned that vaccine additives should be of concern relevant to how they may affect young immune systems and neurological systems. All good points.

What really amazes me relevant to vaccines...how religious folks that are against abortion don't mind getting vaccines that contain human diploid cells/aborted fetal tissue....so abortion is o.k. then? Many vaccines contain porcine(pork) products in them...I thought Jewish/Muslims are against taking in pork into their systems? Monkey kidney tissue is in some vaccines. How does PETA justify that? How about bovine(cow) ingredients...No more worries about the protien Prion, (Mad Cow)? How do vegetarians justify all the animal products in vaccines?

Formaldehyde in vacs, msg, aspartame, ether, squalene, (ok ingested but not injected). Polysorbate80, antifreeze and more. Read vacs inserts. Folks are ok with injecting those ingredients into their kids/babies and themselves? Autism worries are probably the least of it.

Most people, even religious people, have no idea what is in these vaccines.Most do not research the subject as they should. They can't really make an informed choice if they don't find out for themselves how these vaccines are produced and what is contained in them.
One thing I have learned is that you can't count on the government having our best interests at heart, and you can't count on Doctors, "doing no harm".

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Am I the only one that's confused.com?

Penn n Teller deal with magic yea?

What qualifies them to be talking about 'medicine'...??

Here here,
They are TV Illusionists,
They create illusions for a living....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
When so many people have witnessed with their own eyes healthy children turning Autistic directly after being vaccinated, and so many more have seen WTC7 collapse into it's own footprint, what choice was there but to get Illusionists in for this BullSh*t series. There would be no point getting in real scientists and engineers, on this occasion the propaganda required illusionists.

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Am I the only one that's confused.com?

Penn n Teller deal with magic yea?

What qualifies them to be talking about 'medicine'...??

Here here,
They are TV Illusionists,
They create illusions for a living....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here Penn & Teller get owned by a student over their 9/11 Bullsh*t

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Personally, they seem like arrogant cocks to me.

Yeah, funny how that happens when you have the science on your side..

i'm curious....why would DR. OZ, the media darling of all things medical, NOT get his own kids vaccinated....is that some type of tin-foil, looney conspirecy? he says he won't do it in this clip

www.youtube.com...

doesn't he have science on his side?
edit on 24-3-2013 by jimmyx because: spell

Oh, christ - if that's the best you got for a reason to not get vaccinated...

First off, it's a hacked up youtube video, with out-of-context clips to sensationalize their so-called message.. strike one..

Second, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the flu vaccine there, not MMR, etc.. not that that matters, though, since that video has no credibility for any sort of proof... strike two

Third.... ah sh!t, what do I care - go ahead, don't get your kids vaccinated.. embrace ignorance!

look pal....my son had the MMR, and his boosters, and physically he's doing fine. he 25, graduated college and has a great paying job. i'm not some rube that fell off the turnip truck. and i don't trust every you tube piece of crap out there. what i'm was trying to point out it seems odd that this DOCTOR said he would not have it done to his own kids, that's it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by Hefficide

The CDC studies seem to show exactly what Penn and Teller had to say on the matter. There is no correlative data to show that immunizations and autism are related.

If "the data" proved otherwise, you would expect them to come out and say it?

Please.....

Ok other side of the coin. If there really isn't a link what information do you expect to see where would it be published and who should author it?.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Personally, they seem like arrogant cocks to me.

Yeah, funny how that happens when you have the science on your side..

i'm curious....why would DR. OZ, the media darling of all things medical, NOT get his own kids vaccinated....is that some type of tin-foil, looney conspirecy? he says he won't do it in this clip

www.youtube.com...

doesn't he have science on his side?
edit on 24-3-2013 by jimmyx because: spell

Oh, christ - if that's the best you got for a reason to not get vaccinated...

First off, it's a hacked up youtube video, with out-of-context clips to sensationalize their so-called message.. strike one..

Second, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the flu vaccine there, not MMR, etc.. not that that matters, though, since that video has no credibility for any sort of proof... strike two

Third.... ah sh!t, what do I care - go ahead, don't get your kids vaccinated.. embrace ignorance!

look pal....my son had the MMR, and his boosters, and physically he's doing fine. he 25, graduated college and has a great paying job. i'm not some rube that fell off the turnip truck. and i don't trust every you tube piece of crap out there. what i'm was trying to point out it seems odd that this DOCTOR said he would not have it done to his own kids, that's it.

We're talking about a percentage of people who go down with Autism post-MMR and post-DPT.

Let's say it's 1%, you say "No problem not many just 1 person out of 100", unfortunately the reality is that over 10,000 people get vaccinated every day, do the Math, we're talking about a lot of new cases of Autism every single day, completely unnecessary. It's similar with the HiB vaccine and Diabetes Type 1. This is how Pharma are making their money, by leaving us with lifelong diseases post-vaccination then selling us treatments rather than cures.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What you call evidence are observational experiments done in a complete context.

For example:

Vaccines cause fetal fatalities by mercury poisoning.

Evidence:

Experiment shows that women who have suffered mercury poisoning experience miscarriages 4250% more than women who did not have mercury poisoning during pregnancy.

Nothing to do with vaccines and the low levels in them.

Even if it is true to some extent, the benefit probably outweighs the consequences.
edit on 3/25/2013 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

i agree, i wasn't disputing that. i found it odd that a doctor said he wouldn't give his own kids this flu vaccine, and i'm wondering why? he says this vaccine should be taken, but, not for his own kids.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Even the CDC was eventually forced to admit that the Swine Flu vaccine hugely increased the risk of miscarriage. Vaccinating pregnant woman is bad science, the unborn is extremely vulnerable.

A study documents that the first swine flu season resulted in 6 to 11 times more fetal deaths from the second flu vaccine given to their mothers, and explains why the additional dose of mercury is the likely culprit.

gaia-health.com...

Originally posted by die_another_day
What you call evidence are observational experiments done in a complete context.

For example:

Vaccines cause fetal fatalities by mercury poisoning.

Evidence:

Experiment shows that women who have suffered mercury poisoning experience miscarriages 4250% more than women who did not have mercury poisoning during pregnancy.

Nothing to do with vaccines and the low levels in them.

Even if it is true to some extent, the benefit probably outweighs the consequences.
edit on 3/25/2013 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Rubinstein

i agree, i wasn't disputing that. i found it odd that a doctor said he wouldn't give his own kids this flu vaccine, and i'm wondering why? he says this vaccine should be taken, but, not for his own kids.

Yes, doctors don't want the vaccines themselves, most know the reality, but if they stop vaccinating their patients and giving out pro-vaccine advice, that's the end of their highly paid career.

I'm friends with a number of GP's in my area, and not one of them will vaccinate their own children, but they get very uncomfortable when you raise the topic and quickly try to change the conversation.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Great point. Why these two would have an influence on anyone is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't understand this mindset that Autism is somehow a new and man made disease.

It's existed as long as any other mental condition. Back in the day, the clan/tribe would chuck him over a cliff because he was a liability to the group.

Or later on, families would just lock his dumb ass in the attic and not mention it. Hope the neighbors don't see anything.

Autism is nothing new.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join