It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Livelovelaugh6

Livelovelaugh6

"What type of job do you see me succeeding in the near future and when will I get it?"

I think it has something to do with airplanes or travel.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

curiouswa

"What do I have planned next in my professional life?"

You will be focusing on success and building your brand and reputation. You might even receive a reward soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

DogMeat

"What will my daughters state be this year?"

New Hampshire

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

canadiansenior70

"Will my lawsuit go to Court, or be settled out of court?"

I am not 100% how to read this one... But it says, control your aggression and be-careful what you say. Then it talks about someone who is manipulative, pushy and twisting things into lies. I am going to guess it's going to court because those things sound like the type of behavior that takes place in court.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FlyersFan

"How's my health going to be??"

I'm a little confused. Do you mean physical or emotional state of health? Based on the answer I think you mean emotional. It's saying you need to take control and responsibility of your emotions. And, it says stop asking "why" this and that. You need to stop depending on the universe for solutions and take care of your own well-being...

*I know this reading is harsh, remember this is their words not mine, please don't shoot the messenger*

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi Tefts
You missed my question could I ask again?
I'm planning to move. How will this work out?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

citizenoftheworld

"Hi Tefts, where will I be in 10 years time in terms of living, work and relationship. Thanks"

You will achieve all your goals and reach success as long as you stay true to your commitments---it hints in those 10 years, you will never quit or give-up.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Tefts,

What will I be in 8 years?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Tefts,

Where will I live in the next year, my girlfriend and I need to get away from Florida.
How will this happen, and when? We want to move soon but have no funds to do so.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Laquatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hi, thanks for the offer.

What does my future hold for me? Fame, fortune, love? or infamy, misfortune or loneliness?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Just let me know what you see for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
seems you have missed my question so i will ask again when will i die? thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have a few

My gf of 3 years, with whom I have a 2 year old son cheated on me last month with her co worker. Will we get back together? Should we get back together?

Should I focus on family or work right now. If work, will I be successful this year?

Am I a good person, or am I a bad person?

What am I meant to do or be in life?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Okay I'll bite (if you're still taking questions...)

How can I clear my brain fog, opening the door to my imagination again, and how can I align myself better to walk the path of my purpose on this planet?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Awesome!
Spot on ....

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

ok thanks alot
that actually makes sense

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by curiouswa

curiouswa

"What do I have planned next in my professional life?"

You will be focusing on success and building your brand and reputation. You might even receive a reward soon.

If I went into the details, you would know you could be spot on. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's very hard for me to think of only one thing to ask.

Nothing is so very wrong, yet i feel like everything is, that i'm lost and not where i should be.

So i guess i'll ask if the whole new situation with my sister will be ok in the end?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks, but travels have nothing to do with my education or experience. I am looking for a perfect job that will suit my qualifications, can you at least tell me when I will get this job?

Thanks for your time again.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
Anyone want a psychic reading? Just ask any question and I'll ask the universe to show me an answer.

Hi Tefts and thanks for your offer. I won't ask when my birthday is, and since it's tomorrow, I'll consider your reading a nice birthday gift.

What I would like to know is, where will we be next year? Will we be in a different country and if yes, can you say which one? Thanks!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join