It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey there, I did a lot of Tarot Readings for people on my ATS thread (The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch); www.abovetopsecret.com... ... but my health has made me slow right down (much to my annoyance) ... and it would be nice to get a reading back.

My question is what are the two primary health issues I have (or how do they effect me) ... and am I right in thinking there is an underlying problem yet to be diagnosed ?

Woody

edit on 24-3-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Maybe I can get a question in before this thread grows into a big nasty monster.

My husband and I are trying to have a baby. What do you see for this?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Maybe I can get a question in before this thread grows into a big nasty monster.

Copulation?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks!

I would like to know if there is a major relocation coming in my future.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I'm about to get involved with an amazing young lady, how will it work out?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm already involved with a Performance Artist,,, how will that work out ?
will this Artist 'show' up this Easter Week

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

Originally posted by tport17

Copulation?

You don't say?! I can't believe I have wasted 2 years without trying this!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'll throw a question in. What general impressions do you get of me? Just a general reading is fine. I don't have any specifics right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Will i develop a website using my own hardware and software?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good morning everyone. I have only an hour to answer questions.

Some of the specific questions like what's my birthday... Those take time to get an accurate answer. Usually, I'll focus my attention to occupy the entire universe, then I'll ask the question... Of course nothing happens right away. But... What will eventually happen is I'll dream of a birthday or I'll write a telephone number, or I'll hear something on the radio that catches my attention, these all relate to the answer to the question... Since, I'm not familiar with you guys, I'm already forgetting who asked what---it's a big issue, hopefully by writing your questions and names on a notepad, I'll be able to keep track.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

is your middle name, Douglas?

I'm sorry but I drew an Ace of Pentacles Reversed, meaning a financial opportunity may fall through the cracks. Also, be careful on spending your money and don't rely on promises.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

"liveandlearn"

"Okay, will there ever be a person in my life I can love and be loved in return."

What I can do is ask the universe to give me a user name of someone your most compatible with. Then you can scan a free dating website like Plenty of Fish for that user... From my own experience, if the universe does show you someone who is a match, you have to be careful of not being arrogant. Because, until she/he gets to know you in person, she/he won't know how similar you both are. And, if it turns out she/he is not interested, it's his/her loss because the universe said your a perfect match.

I'll put your question on hold... I'll need more information, like zip, age range, gender... The more specific the better the result. I don't want to find someone who is perfect but a 1000 miles away.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by i8miceb4

i8miceb4

"I'll bite... Will I be moving..and if so...when?"

Method: Tarot

Eight of Wands reversed - There is going to be a delay that will prevent you from moving.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
My workplace is about to be taken over by a private company. Are they a good company and will they look after me right?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

jsettica
"From 3 to 12 what is the lucky # I will find out about next week."
Thanks
Method: closing eyes and trying to feel the number.

IV = 4

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

How will my relationships progress in the next few years?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wish I had more time to answer questions. I'm a rookie at doing readings for strangers and I feel like I'll get better as time goes on. It's more challenging than I thought, and I might need to slow down and focus more, I want to be sure that I give the most accurate readings possible. And, if there was anything I said that's negative, remember the future is not set in stone. Also, thank you guys for allowing me to have the opportunity to grow.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

two years without job,
debts to pay,
over 15 years without a woman,
dont know which direction to head in,

what is needed in order for there to be positive chnage in my life?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I have been through a lot in the past 7ys..Will I find a job soon and be independent again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join