It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Tefts,

Can you discuss the current situation with my love life and how you see it shaping up?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi I really need help / guidance / kick up the backside, I need to know what to do to earn a living and also be positive for me.
thank you in advance for your time,I do appreciate it.
Best wishes

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Umm no, I work in social care. I couldn't do karate if I wanted to due to health reasons. So I find your answer rather strange!
Am open to an alternative answer though.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

thankyou for taking the time to do this for us! I would like to know if my daughters and i can ever forgive and forget.....I would also like to know how our money will see us through our "golden years" Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hi
Whats happening to me? Why i'm in pain for so long?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hello Teft-I would appreciate a reading as well. My question: Is our relationship really over? And if so,will love ever find me again?

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Guys, it seems like you are all desperate for an answer to lots of situations here but Tefts doesn't seem to be around anymore.

He/She hasn't logged in since may 6th i think it was, sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by fictitious

What about architecture?

Hey tefts,

I just wanted to tell you that you were right! I just landed a job at a local architecture firm as the interior design and office assistant. Of course the office assistant stuff isn't great, but I'm so excited to learn more about interior design and architectural planning. I will learn auto cad and assist in decorating hospitals and such.

I didn't exactly pursue that because of what you said. I just decided that I loved interior design and pretty much everything on HGTV, and randomly applied to this job, but it's never felt so right. I'm starting my career over, so my pay has been cut more than in half, but it's the experience I want.

Thank you for giving me a small guiding light!

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

edit on 8-7-2013 by fictitious because: Double post

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Could you please tell me why I feel so weird these past months? I think God wants me to meet this guy, but I want to know if I'll regret it later. Please tell me anything else you see, thank you

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
what do you see for the future of the Canadian nuclear industry

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

jobwise I mean...

thx

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi Tefts-

Seems that even ATS is more optimistic than pessimistic with the amount of inquiries!

I would like insight on my future. More specifically regarding my health, mine and my familys ability to deal emotionally and financially.

More specifically ::

Family / My children / their health - success
Personal /growth - love, marriage, education
Health / become well enough to resemble normalcy?
Wealth / reward, disability, entrepreneurial opportunities

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi! Where does the future lie between my ex and I?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
My daughter is in 8th grade and is in a new school that is ten times bigger than her last one. She is not doing well and will she start doing better? I feel like I'm going through the 8th grade with her and I'm helping her and it's a constant battle. Help! Somebody tell me this gets better.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Could I get a reading concerning my love life?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tefts

Finally I can stop looking, and we settled out of Court just 1 week before the Court date, i.e. 2013

I really don't believe is these things, so gave it an actual try!

Thank you for acknowledging my question!

CS70

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Never mind, she did great and passed and is doing terrific. Sometimes, I should trust my own instincts; but thanks all the same. All my answers lie within me anyway..

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hello, i do have a Question for the universe.
My Question is, how many ppl do still need to decide that the love and peace is the way to go ?

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join