It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi Tefts!
Could you give me a general reading? I don't know why but i've been feeling sad for a few days now. TIA

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hi tefts

I hope you are well. I revisit your last answer to me and it actually has given me hope! It may be a few words on a message board, but you have helped me keep going against very difficult odds.

You mentioned the word strength. When I am down I have the strength tarot crd in my mind's eye.

I know you are busy and all this must be draining your energy. We are all hungry for comfort.

And selfishly, I am seeking more hope.

Do you see a well paid job that I want on the horizon?

As of Monday, I will be officially out of work and I have nothing to go to. The period in between jobs terrifies me. I am the breadwinner of my family.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hmmmmmm.

I think my aunty's husbands first wife was called Grace, she died of Cancer & even to this day he calls her the love of his life.

Me, I have no one around me with a Galuska or Gracia sounding name.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam1989

moonbeam1989

"Will I be moving soon and what will I be doing if I do move?"

You won't be moving soon because it mentions a missed opportunity to help others.
For some reason it also says you are holding your feelings inside... So you must let them out and tell your partner or someone close to you.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by csuldm

csuldm

If you are willing to do a reading for me?

It says you have renewed hope, because you went through an awakening period and are now living your life differently.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

sam_inc

"Its taking her a lot effort to stay away from me? What in the world I've done to her?"
I think it means she wants to be with you but can't.

"What do you mean she's focusing on my intent?"

I am not sure... Intent could mean serious relationship, one-time fling, I guess relationship intent...

"Why do you believe we would probably be together when the woman wants to stay far away from me. This really hurts!"

Originally... It was going to be a happy ending... I told you not to worry and let things just happen... On the second reading, it warned about the Double Edge Sword, to me this was an indication that things were going sour, but it still could of been a happy ending... Now the happy-ending cards are all reversed... Meaning something is blocking that original happy-ending, and it has something to do with manipulation, persuasion, authority, selfish needs, or infatuation.

I'm not sure what else to tell you...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetlife

sweetlife
1.Why am I like I am?

It says you are preoccupied with wealth and security and you never have time to enjoy either.

2.Does He exist? Will I meet Him someday? When?

There will be many delays before you meet him. But he does exist... It says he enjoys having a routine and following a specific regimen or discipline. It also says he's related to rules and regulations...

3.Where does it all lead?

It's going to lead you to putting your self-interests aside. And, it's going to change the way you view life.

4.Why haven't I managed to go out of body (astral projection)?

It says you need to adhere to the rules.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

well thanks, I'm pretty much done talking about her. I have another question, its about some one else. I don't want to post her name on here so I'll just personally message you her name. I want to ask, during these 9 years since we haven't seen or spoke to each other. Have she ever thought about me? Wondering where I am? And is she mad about about the notes I wrote to her and did it had any effect on her?
edit on 24-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe I skipped part of page 33 by accident... I'm going to go back..

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GregJ

GregJ

"I always dream about these two tall guy chasing and try to kill me."

It has something to do with death and rebirth... And with sudden and unexpected change as it relates to consciousness.

Sounds like the Tarot is trying to describe a past life.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hello again. I asked this a while ago after you answered my first question but guess you didn't see it.

Can you give me any information about the next Love of My Life, please? (Or am I meant to remain alone/without another serious relationship with a man?)

Many Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

cry93
What should I do next?

Try to manage your activities and commitments better.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alcoot

alcoot

Hi! Can you give me a reading please... where I will go next week ? what do I study ? thank you.

It's saying your cash flow is low and you need to budget... I'm guessing you're staying home next week.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by cry93

cry93
What should I do next?

Try to manage your activities and commitments better.

Thanks, I guess...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I'm really glad you answered. Thank you!
If you would not mind I ask some further questions.

1. It's going to lead you to putting your self-interests aside. And, it's going to change the way you view life.
Which way it is going to change my views? Will I be more materialistic?

2. Am I strong enough? How can I develop my powers?

3. This one has interested me my whole life. I have a super strange birthmark on my thigh. If it has a meaning then what does it mean? Picture of my birthmark:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by GregJ

GregJ

"I always dream about these two tall guy chasing and try to kill me."

It has something to do with death and rebirth... And with sudden and unexpected change as it relates to consciousness.

Sounds like the Tarot is trying to describe a past life.

Thanks..But you said about my past life in this life time or before i born ?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryscent

Kryscent

"I could need some guidance on how to do this, as it seems I kinda lost my path."

Focus your attention on your goals, ignore any personal doubt and stick with the plan until the end. If you do this you'll be rewarded with accomplishments.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flika

flika

"Will we win on Saturday?"

Did you win? Saturday already passed before I could answer...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogmom

Devil Dog
"will my husband's tongue cancer come back"

I pulled two reversed cards... So I'm guessing the answer is no it won't return. Does your husband work long hours? The answer it gave was related to working too much.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey Tefth, I asked you a question on page 33, please don't answer that question. just skip it!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join