It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

"apocalyptic dreams"

I've had many of those myself. Twenty years ago, in a dream, I was given a future date of when the destruction of the world would come to pass and that date is approaching very soon.

I've kept it to myself, because I don't want to sound like chicken little. Then look like a dimwit when nothing happens when the date passes without incident.

But... If other people start mentioning the date then I know it's very significant and something to warn others about.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

opal13

"But does Kevin or a k name play into any of it?"

I think I see an Oliver or a Jay. Just a guess...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PilgriMage

PilgriMage

"Having some super hard times with my "a bit more than friends" relationship. W'ever I do seems to make things worse - as well as doing nothing. Any input?"

It's saying you are being too cautious or introverted when you should be proud and confident. And, as a result you are missing out on a better opportunity with another guy. Take some time to think about the heart of the matter and don't be critical of yourself.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wondering12

Wondering12

"What should i be doing?"

I am going to use my imagination to answer this one, it'll be a scary hit or miss.

As a hobby you should be writing or doing something with Theater..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

I imagined something like this....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Auzzu

I'm going to use my imagination to answer your first question.

In the future you will be involved in politics and be nominated to run the Department of Health and Human Services.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Auzzu

Auzzu

"Will my girlfriend and I last a long time?"

It says you are going to be rejected or receive a disapproval from her. You both are going to go through a period of hard times in your relationship.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Got a question: My husband and I recently separated, but are trying to work things out. Sometimes I feel like this is a good thing and other times I feel like it will never work in the end. What do you see for our future? Also, there is another person who I am not involved with, but have always felt a strong bond to. Is this my soul mate/twin flame? thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. It's on the right track because I'm into lifting weights and trying to eat healthy!

If I may, I have another question.. has my girlfriend cheated on me?

edit on 4/9/2013 by Auzzu because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by Dennislp3

Everything begins with meditation... Once I learned how to do it properly. I began to see things...Like a motion picture in my minds eye, except I'm awake.

I've seen things in the past... I've seen things in the future... I've seen hybrids and grays... I've seen other planets and how other beings live...

What I can do is send you the meditation videos that originally opened my minds eye and changed my life.

Just one warning tho. Nobody is ever going to believe the incredible things you'll witness.

Also... Give it time and patience. When you begin to see things it will be spontaneous, when you least expect it, not during a meditation session.

And always ask questions... No questions, no answers.

PM your e-mail to me.

Hi Tefts!
Can you please post links to the videos you mention for Dennis? I have had some experiences but they are sporadic. I do not think I ever learned the proper way to meditate.

I didn't come back and thank you for the answer you gave so as not to overburden your thread. (You said I'd be in Mexico- I hope you're wrong
I have no desire to go there and in fact want to head North but, anything is possible.)

If you have time for another question.. I have had some odd occurences with strangers- they seem to 'see' something about me. What do you think is happening? Thanks in advance :-) ps..Take a break!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hello could you do a reading for me regarding the situation between me and Kieran 03/03/1985..
Do you see a relationship developing between us in the near future? If so when will this be & does he have mutual feelings towards me?
My names Karen 23/09/1979

Thanx

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
27/09/94

FIrst of all the trick question of what's my middle name?

I'd like to know what's my future for my music and also is there any special girls in the near future, even a name possibly?

It would mean a lot if you can do it!

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

yeah i only have them when i eat certain brands of oysters, but the dreams were so vivid. i've always had the notion that it was oysters butevery time? still i like to follow my gut. it's seldom wrong. also who said being crazy ain't fun?
edit on 9-4-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

Komaratzi11

"Got a question: My husband and I recently separated, but are trying to work things out. Sometimes I feel like this is a good thing and other times I feel like it will never work in the end. What do you see for our future? Also, there is another person who I am not involved with, but have always felt a strong bond to. Is this my soul mate/twin flame? thanks!"

"What do you see for our future?"

I see prosperity and riches. I don't know how that relates to your husband tho.

"Is this my soul mate/twin flame?"

It says he's not afraid to protect you.... It also shows him as some sort of authority. Is he a police officer? Then it mentions taking responsibility for your past choices.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hoshjarkins

hoshjarkins

"FIrst of all the trick question of what's my middle name?"

If it's a trick question it probably means you have no middle name or it's in another language. If you do have one, I would go with "Brain", like Inspector Gadget's dog, it's just a guess tho.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Auzzu

Auzzu

"has my girlfriend cheated on me?"

It all it says is trickery and deception.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

Starcrossd

"Where am I going to be by this time next year? (Physical place) or, will I find the job I want soon?"

I'm changing my answer to Sweden.

"Will I find the job I want soon?"

It says you will be waiting... But, new opportunities will arise.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Diamond1979

Diamond1979

Hello could you do a reading for me regarding the situation between me and Kieran 03/03/1985..
Do you see a relationship developing between us in the near future? If so when will this be & does he have mutual feelings towards me?
My names Karen 23/09/1979

Karen and Kieran

In regards to Kieran it says you need to use logic, be impartial, and come to a fair conclusion. It mentions a lot about being emotionally exhausted and having many ups and downs. It's almost like your withholding your emotions. Then it talks about delaying something that's needs to be done.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks for the quick response, Tefts!!
Some prosperity and riches could be a good thing.

Also, the person I was asking about being a soul mate is a fireman. So that would fit as being in authority and unafraid to protect. I've got to give some thought about my past choices and how they fit in, but I have some ideas.
Thanks again!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

What I meant it's the question that everyone seems to ask to see if you're legit at this, haha.

But I'd really like to know the future for my music and my relationship future, please.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join