It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have a hard time deciding whether i should contact a person or not. Any input on this? Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you. I am waiting for some things to sort out. If they do, then you are correct and I would be last ecstatic.
Bless you. Thanks for the readings for myself as wellnas the others.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay, I have 2 questions.

Currently, I'm not sure what career path to take. I thought about joining the military after college but i don't know. Should I became a doctor or maybe a lawyer.. if you can tell me the exactly career that's right for me that will be great because I graduate high school in 2 months (:

and my last question.. Will my girlfriend and I last a long time?
edit on 4/7/2013 by Auzzu because: I have 2 questions instead of one

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Having some super hard times with my "a bit more than friends" relationship. W'ever I do seems to make things worse - as well as doing nothing. Any input?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StoicMystic

StoicMystic

"My wife and mother recently had a huge argument, my wife is irrational and sees things in a completely distorted way than the way they happened. She refuses to speak to my mother aknowlege her presence or even allow our son to see her. The worst part is we all live in the same house!"

"Could you tell me if it may pass soon?"

I believe it's a misunderstanding because it says she takes offense too easily. The good news is that your mom and wife are going to make a connection due to commonalities. As a result, they will be considerate for each others needs and wishes.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Impure

Impure

"I have a hard time deciding whether i should contact a person or not. Any input on this? Thanks for your time."

It says something about a regrettable act. Then it mentions having fears and anxieties and that you shouldn't have a fear of failure. Just out of curiosity does this person have something to do with a creative venture, project or business? I pulled a card that is more related to business than romance.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What should i be doing?

By the way, just want to join in with the rest with saying thanks for taking so much time out to answer peoples questions

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

First I'd like to thank you for your time.
This must be very draining on you.

I saw a mystical creature from an unknown dimension. Some sort of a demon or zombie? Almost like it was straight out of the Marvel Universe. The second clue I saw was Sushi.
I'm probably allowing my imagination run wild, lol.

You are kinda-sorta right.
10,000 internet points for you if you can pinpoint the "creature" though it really wasn't such.

And sushi???

The tarot mentions a painful situation. And it says you need to pick yourself off the ground and reflect upon what happened to you and why. There is a positive power within you that can be used to learn from your pain and draw wisdom from defeat.

It's all I've been doing for the past 2 years.

I don't think I can reflect any more than I already have

But thank you anyway Tefts

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Yeah, right on spot. Tried to send a U2U but i don't think it worked. Its a complicated affair and it has to do with both friendship and business. I realize i led them on unintentionally and it was wrong but i want to move on and they don't. So, you think i should NOT do anything? I kept waiting for them to change their mind set but now i realize it may never happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I really dont think thats it.. Maybe ask the cards again??
Thank you...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

i have been having post apocalyptic dreams of a massive hoarde from the south and one from the east. was it something i ate? or shall hoards mass to challenge teeth gnashing to envelope and choke thus silencing our cries?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have another questions, lol. i have to admit this is fun

I applied for this IT position at UIC Hospital & health sciences. Would they call me for an interview and will they hire me?
edit on 8-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

if you get enough s&f's you will

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

haha! thank you!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

that's what she said

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I need to catch up on Private Messages. I'm way behind

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Take your time!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

just chillin

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey
Hi Tefts,

My husband and I are going through a difficult time right now. Can you give us some insight to what the universe has in store for us?

Whenever you have a chance.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jlatchkey

jlatchkey

"My husband and I are going through a difficult time right now. Can you give us some insight to what the universe has in store for us?"

Your difficult time will come to an end in the coming days or weeks. And, all your desires are going to come true.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join