It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
kinda of, not a dragon tho. reptile, or something like it with the skin almost decaying.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you for your earlier reading Tefts.
I might be greedy and ask for another when you catch up.

I had a fairly spectacular "experience" happen to me two and a half years ago, though I didn't think it so spectacular at the time.

Why did this happen to me and am I placing too much importance on it?

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Have a another question, sorry if I'm asking too many questions. Let me know if you can't anwser anymore of my questions.

"I want to know if I'd be a 4th or 5th demsional being in this physicality?

Thank you tefth

Also what you see in my future?
edit on 7-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

cavtrooper7

"Where should go for art work?"

ZLM Photography. Something Photography.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Kevin is all talk and no action. It also mentions not having sufficient experience or knowledge in regards to something.

Your love life?

It says you are very excited about the possibilities and the opportunities in regards to love. With that type of confidence, I'm sure you'll obtain it easily.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hi, i had another member read my tarot cards this morning it would be interesting to see if you bring up the same cards, my question is how do you see my personal life?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I apologize I should have been more clear I am currently attending art school and I am learning 3d softwares ,what I seek is were I should go to work after school.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Tefts,

My husband and I are going through a difficult time right now. Can you give us some insight to what the universe has in store for us?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

cavtrooper7

"I apologize I should have been more clear I am currently attending art school and I am learning 3d softwares ,what I seek is were I should go to work after school."

I can't tell you where you'll work, but I can say it has something to do with photography and architecture. And, maybe Idaho and airplanes (boeing), but I'm not positive on those two tho.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you Tefts,but I am truly not all that confident and optimistic. But does Kevin or a k name play into any of it? Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Answered on a PM.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

opal13

"What's in store for my love life?"

Something is going to make you feel estatic, it could be an unexpectedly good turn of events.

The only thing I picked up on Kevin were:
Studio or Hershey

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rokkiroo

rokkiroo

"how do you see my personal life?"

It speaks about letting go and accepting your current circumstances, you are ready for change. It also says you're bemoaning your fate sort of like a victim.

Two words I picked up on were: World of Warcraft and Scuba.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Netties Hermit

I had a fairly spectacular "experience" happen to me two and a half years ago, though I didn't think it so spectacular at the time.

"Why did this happen to me and am I placing too much importance on it?"

I saw a mystical creature from an unknown dimension. Some sort of a demon or zombie? Almost like it was straight out of the Marvel Universe. The second clue I saw was Sushi.

I'm probably allowing my imagination run wild, lol.

"Why did this happen to me and am I placing too much importance on it"

The tarot mentions a painful situation. And it says you need to pick yourself off the ground and reflect upon what happened to you and why. There is a positive power within you that can be used to learn from your pain and draw wisdom from defeat.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Well that is interesting.
At present I am not involved in anything creative or arty. So I will see what happens and will hopefully get back to you on this.
Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

true true true, i do often feel like a 'victim' as in personal life i usually have been, you are right i need to accept change,however world of warcraft has no relevance because i do not play computer games (except wii tennis!) and scuba, i have a fear of open waters and cannot swim. other than that you are bang on, thankyou!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My wife and mother recently had a huge argument, my wife is irrational and sees things in a completely distorted way than the way they happened. She refuses to speak to my mother aknowlege her presence or even allow our son to see her. The worst part is we all live in the same house!

It's tearing me apart, could you tell me if it may pass soon, or what needs to happen?
Thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LILY9

LILY9

Did you do work in investment and credit? Something like Bond, ETF, fund management? Like Barclays Long Term Corporate Bond ETF?

This might be surprising, but I see you doing something that's associated with Karate.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rokkiroo

Thanks for letting me know... With "feelings" I'm either scary right or scary wrong... You never know what's real or imagination.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

well i thank you very much anyway for your time,insight and effort, keep up the good work! =)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join