It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

"Do you see anything around Libby?"

Like spirits?

Just out of curiosity, does the word: Suk or Postherpetic Neuralgia have any connection with Libby?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Are you still doing readings, Tefts? If so then I have another question. Has my wife ever cheated on me?

from my last reading you said that I would start a business and make money. I have a couple of business ideas in mind. Which should I pursue? The restaraunt or the production company, or something else?

I do greatly appreciate this and I applaud this effort from you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

lostbook

"Has my wife ever cheated on me?"

Usually on these questions the answer is a simple Yes or No. In your case it's doing something unusual. It keeps mentioning opportunity and being enthusiastic or passionate about making an idea a reality. I'm guessing, that cheating hasn't happen yet. But, either you or her has the idea running in their head and is excited about the potential.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I didn't read the second part of your response...

passionate about making an idea a reality--) it might be picking up on your enthusiasm to start a business and didn't answer the cheating question. I don't believe she's cheating, or else it would have said so.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hey tefts, if you're still up to readings, I'd really like one.

Am I on the right life path and doing enough good?
What should I work on?
and
What is my purpose?

Feel free to answer just one if you'd like. I know three is excessive. :/

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The restaurant stood out the most to me. It just a feeling.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I didn't read the second part of your response...

passionate about making an idea a reality--) it might be picking up on your enthusiasm to start a business and didn't answer the cheating question. I don't believe she's cheating, or else it would have said so.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

fictitious

"Am I on the right life path and doing enough good?"

Stagnation and a lack of action is leading to your frustration. Sounds like you can do a lot more.

"What should I work on?"

"You are refusing to examine yourself and to ask yourself what will truly fulfill you. Instead of taking a few quiet moments to reflect, you are using every waking hour to consume yourself with the active pursuits of things which may or may not satisfy you. You need to stop and give yourself some time and space to think carefully about where your best intentions lie."

"What is my purpose?"

"You have to ask yourself what really want in life...you need to first focus on where your true passions lie. There is no point working towards a goal if you are not motivated or excited about reaching that goal. So, take some time to contemplate what it is you really aspire to and what you want to achieve out of this situation."

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Fictitious

The cards kept repeating the same message, you need to find something that motivates you! Then you'll find your purpose.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Eh yeah your first answer is spot on, but just like your second answer, it's like my mind is too busy processing junk. I want to do more but keep my mind is occupied I can't .

I haven't had a job since November and quit by choice to give myself time to figure out where my passions lie, but I've failed to figure it out. I'm at my wits end because I want to be happy and want to find something that fills that void but find myself in a world where people deem a persons worth by their paycheck. I just wish someone would tell me the next step I should take.

Thanks for your reading. I need to meditate more.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
Fictitious

The cards kept repeating the same message, you need to find something that motivates you! Then you'll find your purpose.

One motivator is helping people by teaching. Not by teaching school subjects, but more of how to understand and analyze life. Maybe sort of like psychology or being a life coach. I'm into karma and such.

Also another is decorating and making things look pleasing. Another is holistic medicine. I wanted to join the peace corps after college and didn't because I got married. Maybe I missed my train.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What about architecture?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts

What about architecture?

Funny that you say that. I was a civil engineering major before I changed to biology. I'm now buying a house and starting remodeling plans. I love Gothic, Persian, and old church type of buildings. Maybe I should learn a little more about the subject as a whole.Thanks, Tefts.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thank you, Tefts.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Het teth, could you answer the question i asked you on pm, thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hi,

I am looking for help regarding insight into my life path, and I know from experience that psychics can help.
Here are some questions that I really want insight into:

What are my potential healing abilities or intuitive abilities that I should develop?
Do I need to pursue art and comic book illustration as part of my path, either as a hobby or way to make money?
Are there spirit animals guiding me now and which ones are they?

I have narrowed down my questions as best as possible, and I feel that I need assistance at this time. Please help me to understand this situation. I am in a big transition right now.

Thank you,

Christy

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One more question please? If you can..
I have some health issues that have been unresolved with my doctors, can you tell me what it is or if it is life threatening, will they ever find out what it is?
Thank you..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

sam_inc,

I'm not sure which question I missed.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hello there Teffs.

I am curious if you could inquire about the nature of "contact" I experienced a few years back. To some up in proper question form..

"What was the purpose of my initial experience of "contact"

Thank you kindly.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Its in your perosnal messages, thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join