It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You havent gotten to my reading yet..I know your probably busy with many others..
If you get the chance....tell me anything you come up with about my future..I sent you a PM as well if that helps.
Your thread has gotten quite large, and seems you are very spot on from the replies..Great to have you here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks soo muh Tefts
Sounds alot like my life, but its great to hear the outcome !

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

Thank you!!!!!

Yes she did ask for $300 to remove the spell but I was like I don't have $300.

She also said a whole heap of other things about my husband that all don't add up like his mother is helping him financially & suspects whats going on (my mil is very much traditional & you marry then your married for life, the money they have never given either child any money & they wouldn't until their death as the money is the last gift from them) & that he has a secret bank account that started as saving for a home deposit but now is his nest egg (I control all our finances & have done since we meet)

After talking with my mum we believe its not my husband that the lady picked up on as several times in the past my mum, sister & I have all had each others readings, we think its either my sisters husband or my Aunty's husband.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Do you see me having children?

Thanks in advance. Super awesome of you to do this.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks Tefts
sorry I'm a bit late getting back with that

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

lyons666

"Job hunting has been an up hill battle.. Will I ever get hired? Can you give me some advise?"

I remember your user name and answering your question. Perhaps, the gremlins didn't like my answer and erased it?

It says you are getting over a fog of mental confusion and you are really starting to focus on your job hunt. It's not going to be an easy battle it shows frustration, loss of self-esteem and pessimism.

As for advice, it says you should meditate and reflect on yourself. The deeper you go into your inner being, the more you'll understand about your purpose in life.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

"Will I find what I'm seeking in an upcoming middle east archaeological excavation?"

All it says is that someone is true to their word.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

PGTWEED

Will I find true love?

You won't find love until you learn from your mistakes, in the past you experienced a loss due to unwise decisions or foolish actions.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

PGTWEED

"Will be wealthy"

It keeps saying, accept the loss. And something about a painful experience.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Tefts, something is seriously wrong in your card readings! Try again and see if the same cards are dealt.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Jennyfrenzy

"Do you see me having children?"

It says you and your partner don't share the same vision for the future... Does he want children? It also mentions irresponsibility and indecision.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Will North Korea strike the United States or one of it's allies with a nuclear device?

It says he's looking for a nice hand-out and everything will soon pass. It also says the leader of North Korea is going to travel to another country?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Does the universe have any tips for helping me astral project and develop my own psychic abilities?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dennislp3

Dennislp3

"Does the universe have any tips for helping me astral project and develop my own psychic abilities?"

If you decide to venture into uncharted territory, extraterrestrials will poke their nose in your business.

Is that something you can handle?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

It says you were close to finding out the truth but then you stopped your investigation.

Just out of curiosity...
Are the names Galuska or Gracia related in anyway?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you..it has been just as you said. A death in my family 9 months ago had caused the mental fog and I am just now starting to come out of it.
As for the frustration, jobhunting is hard and has blown away my sel esteem..
Thanx again 4 the reading..awesome

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts

Dennislp3

"Does the universe have any tips for helping me astral project and develop my own psychic abilities?"

If you decide to venture into uncharted territory, extraterrestrials will poke their nose in your business.

Is that something you can handle?

I am well aware of this and the inherit dangers...I have poked my nose in the paranormal and metaphysical for a few years, specializing on protection and handling negative things since most teams I found didn't even think or care about that stuff.

A year or two back I looked into this stuff in detail but never got into a routine with it because of my hectic job and life. That has changed a great deal and I have much less stress and much more time for these things and have felt the nagging pull to return to the paranormal which feels oddly natural for me.

I also have a few friends, much more experienced and with many more connections than myself...if I need help or a safety net it is not impossible for me to call on these people...

TL;DR....Yes

All that said...I suppose my question still stands as to whether or not there is something to be said on how to make it happen. I can read every tip on the web and I realize it takes time...but I would not be surprised if there is some specialized tips that I could learn of tailor fit to me.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Dennislp3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Everything begins with meditation... Once I learned how to do it properly. I began to see things...Like a motion picture in my minds eye, except I'm awake.

I've seen things in the past... I've seen things in the future... I've seen hybrids and grays... I've seen other planets and how other beings live...

What I can do is send you the meditation videos that originally opened my minds eye and changed my life.

Just one warning tho. Nobody is ever going to believe the incredible things you'll witness.

Also... Give it time and patience. When you begin to see things it will be spontaneous, when you least expect it, not during a meditation session.

And always ask questions... No questions, no answers.

PM your e-mail to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks so much for your answer. Whats you said makes a lot of sense. He wants biological children but I can't have children. I've always held out hope there would be some kind of miracle and have a biological child. Do you see anything around Libby?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
tefts when will i find real love?tia

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join