It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Wow

First you hit me with a Barnum statement

Then you take the small amount of info i have given you and hit me with the worst cold read ever

I don't mean to be rude

But

You really need to pick up your game.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Will he ever ask me out?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello! I've been concerned regarding the health and futures of my two younger sons. Can you give me some insight? Thanks so much.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by Tefts

I don't mean to be rude

I love when people say this...all it says is "I am being rude and I don't care"

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello fellow reader,

Could you please be so kind and do a reading for me?
I'd like to know what I should focus on more in the paranormal field. Is it meditation, or visualization, remote viewing perhaps, or premonitions? The options are endless, and I need a new challenge, or feel like I should be practicing one of those or another one more. I'm not quite sure.

I would love to hear what the cards have to say for me. I appreciate your time and effort. Thank you very much in advance.

Star and Flag for your effort.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneggod
Hi

I'm wondering if you can help me, I saw a tarot reader today & she told me my husband is cheating on me with a lady from work. I do know this lady has a thing for my husband but I never thought my husband was like that. Our 2 kids & I seem to me to be his world. I'm so deeply saddened by this as I come from a broken home & vowed that I would never let that happen to my children.

It's been over 2 hours since she told me this & I'm still shaking & crying. My whole life is falling around me after hearing this.

She also said that this lady has put like a spell on my husband by putting it in his coffee.

Please, I hope you can help me.

Hi...this is not a reading and hopefully is not hijacking or anything, but I wanted you to know that any reader who makes definitive statements like that and then follows up by saying the other woman put a magick potion in his coffee is one of the reasons Tarotologists are given a bad name...NO white witch or reader would EVER tell you such things, especially not about the spell put into the coffee - I'm surprised she didn't offer a certain amount of money to remove said spell. That is breaking one of the cardinal rules of divination guidance: nothing is written in stone and spells in coffee just don't happen unless - maybe - you are in New Orleans.
So chill out. Trust your OWN intuition in this regard - you know your husband better than anyone on here, so ask him or just let it go.
And yes, I am a reader of 25 years.
Love and light
GI

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dennislp3

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by Tefts

I don't mean to be rude

I love when people say this...all it says is "I am being rude and I don't care"

I love it when people assume they can read my mind.

When i say i don't mean to be rude, it's because i wish to speak my mind
But i realise that i can be a bit blunt

And i know that i can come across as a bit rude
Which is the last thing i want

Hey so i lack some social skills
I am aware of this flaw in my personality

But

One thing i am not
Is rude.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you!

I've been with my bf for almost two years so far no temper, but ill def be on the look out.

Ill be back to let you know if i get this job, I have my first interview April8th!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

TheBlueShiroux

"Will he ever ask me out?"

He's too confused...I guess he didn't pick up on your signals yet.

The cards show that it'll be a very physical relationship, intense attraction but there might be some issues with
heart-felt emotions. It's not set in stone.

Would you be happy having a fling with this man? Or, do you want long-term relationship?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Leigh333

"Hello! I've been concerned regarding the health and futures of my two younger sons. Can you give me some insight? Thanks so much."

It says I need more information.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Tefts,
Q: How does my business and personal finances outlook look like in the near future.
Thank you for your time.

edit on 1-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Long-term relationship probably. I really like him and I think he's amazing. If he has not picked up on my signals yet, how do I send signals to let him know that I do like him without being awkward and also I don't want to make the mistake of sending him signals in case he does not actually like me. I'd be fine with just staying friends with him.
Is it saying that he only physically likes me?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
sam_inc

What you mean by review or feedback?"

It's says you come across as an intellect. You are very stern and composed. Your only flaw is that you need to show more feeling.

"Do you think she will contact me back? Will we be together?"

It's talking about a father figure who offers both financial support and wisdom to her.

Is that you? If so, the answer is yes, she will call you. If that is not you, then she might have a sugar daddy and won't call.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

rockoperawriter

"another question how does my may plans look? i'm doing a short road trip/ fishing contest."

The short trip is going to help you recover from worry and depression. You are going to realize that things aren't as bad as they seem.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Out of the four you mentioned premonitions stood out the most.
Also the word "encounters" came to me.

It says you already know the answer, you don't need to ask me. Trust your intuition and listen to your inner voice. You are the Queen of Cups.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
sam_inc

What you mean by review or feedback?"

It's says you come across as an intellect. You are very stern and composed. Your only flaw is that you need to show more feeling.

"Do you think she will contact me back? Will we be together?"

It's talking about a father figure who offers both financial support and wisdom to her.

Is that you? If so, the answer is yes, she will call you. If that is not you, then she might have a sugar daddy and won't call.

Is that past or present? Because she's married and has a child, but she isn't happy with her marriage, she wants to be with a woman but her husband said no! I don't think she has a suger daddy, she works seven days a week

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

there is also prizes to be won from my trip. my odds?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

It might referring to her husband. Is he twice her age? Does he give her moral support?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

rockoperawriter
"There is also prizes to be won from my trip. my odds?"

I asked twice about your odds at winning (thinking the first reading was a mistake). And, both times it said there is going to be tension with your family, and you are going to tell them to shut up or keep their mouths quiet. I don't know what that has to do with your odds.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Two days ago, I was doing a cold reading on a missing dog. I felt the word Bell. And guess what, he was found in a wooded field parallel to a Bell St.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join