It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the rise in meteors the NWO space threat card?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is way out and I cant find any other threads covering this specifically in regards to the current meteor activity. But I really think this needs to be discussed because when I look at all of the recent meteor activity I get a suspicious feeling in my gut, either way not many would argue that the activity in recent times has not accelerated. Are these meteors a test of some new kind of weapons platform?
In 1794 Dr Carol Rosin met Wernher von Braun and became his personal assistant. Before his death he informed her of a transnational power already in existence [NWO?] and told her how they would play out threats to humankind in some kind of crazy playbook scenario in order to justify the use of space based weapons and I quote "According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the “Star Wars” program, were to be publicly promoted as our space “shield” against the evil Russians. Then they would be promoted as our defense against terrorists from Third World countries (‘rogue’ nations or ‘nations of concern’). Then their necessity would be justified as protection against asteroids and meteors, and the “last card,” the final justification according to von Braun, would be their installation in orbit against an extraterrestrial threat from outer space".
Well the russian card has been played and it seems that the terrorist one has as well by just looking at america and how the focus has gone from bin laden and the terrorist regime to America itself with actions being focused on so called patriots etc. So basically the terrorist card is becoming exhausted and look at the timing with the russian meteor and all of the activity being seen world wide! I dont believe in co incidence but I'll leave it up to you guys to make any sense of this.Werner Vohn Braun and the hoaxed alien threat

Russian meteor was American Weapons Test

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

How are the Illuminati steering and controlling
these meteors? it;s a fair question

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Seeing as how the 'increase' is due to an increase in technology/ease of reporting/general awareness, I'm gonna go out a limb and say no.

Respectfully, I find the idea that those in power can control space rocks, ridiculous. I don't, however, think you're ridiculous for asking that question. The threat from space is very real and something we, as a planet should take more seriously, in my opinion. Being subject to a threat from space is outside of human control however a possible answer to that threat is not.

That said, you could be totally correct.
What do I know?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

That is a fair question and i've been mulling it over in my head for a few days now. What I have seen though over the years is a US government that has technology that most people can only dream about. With advanced hardware how hard would it really be to divert an asteroid or meteor? You would only have to find it first on a trajectory close to earth and from what I've heard there are many that come close every day. Then just alter its trajectory based upon its mass and speed to target any location on earth, and we have talked about that for yrs now with movies and science articles every day. In essence it would be a very cheap weapon to set up because of the costs to launch weight into orbit. As of the yr 2000" Estimated LEO payload cost per lb (kg) = $4,729 ($10,416) on a USA Space Shuttle Launch" The weapons system RODS FROM GOD which was a kinetic weapon based upon long poles of titanium launched from space was basically abandoned "so they say" because of the huge prohibitive costs of launching the required weight into orbit. So really this would be ideal because the weapon is already there its just a matter of directing it where you want it to go.

Also I would like to add that the USA trusted Vohn Braun to place their astronauts on the moon. If he thought it was possible to have an asteroid threat back in the 70's then where are we today? Just saying.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Bilky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's interesting that we've gone from Communism >>> Terrorism >>> Asteroids/meteors.

The threat of terrorism is getting old. People just aren't afraid like they used to.
(Peanut poisoning killing more people in the U.S than terrorism might have something to do with that.)

So of course, we need some sort of "global threat" at all times; and it really is a very reasonable fear. Considering that these meteors could decimate our planet.

Now as far as Verner Vaun Braun's supposed testimony goes regarding the LAST card; even with this improbability- let's say we did have some bogus alien invasion, fully staged by the powers that be. (Would actually not be very difficult to pull off, just for people to believe.)

The entire principle is what I don't understand: Weaponization of space.

Why would they need our permission in the first place? Why bother with a false alien invasion or "steer a meteor" towards us?

I notice that with a lot of these Illuminati/NWO agendas, they apparently always want our permission. They want us to share the 'guilt' so to speak.

Interesting stuff, but I have my doubts that they will pull a "Invasion of Poland" tactic using Flying Saucers and expensive lazers.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When I first got married in 1985, my wife and I took off for Okinawa, Japan for a one year duty I had.

The only TV station we could really understand was the Far East Network (FEN)

One night we were watching this sketchy Astronomer show. That had a main character giving all the info as if he were lecturing, and it all looked like some green screen event as if he were superimposed.

What he was discussing was meteors and asteroids. He promised that by THIS TIME that there would a rise in incidents including ones that will penetrate the atmosphere. I can't remember or it is unclear as to whether he ACTUALLY predicted cataclysmic events. But he did say it would get worse up into the 2020's. He probably DID mention an extinction level event, but of course called it improbable.

So the idea of this stuff happening does not surprise me at all. I just don't want to get hit. I do not know if the saying "Being forewarned is being ForeArmed" really applies. How could you harden your home against a chunk of rock traveling hundreds or thousands of miles per hour?
edit on 23-3-2013 by akalepos because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Because they need our permission to do it above the black ops level that it is at.

Article IV of the Outer Space Treaty prohibits placing in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction (WMD). It also prohibits the testing and the deployment of any kind of weapon on the moon or other celestial bodies.

Article IV
States Parties to the Treaty undertake not to place in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction, install such weapons on celestial bodies, or station such weapons in outer space in any other manner.

The moon and other celestial bodies shall be used by all States Parties to the Treaty exclusively for peaceful purposes. The establishment of military bases, installations and fortifications, the testing of any type of weapons and the conduct of military manoeuvres on celestial bodies shall be forbidden. The use of military personnel for scientific research or for any other peaceful purposes shall not be prohibited. The use of any equipment or facility necessary for peaceful exploration of the moon and other celestial bodies shall also not be prohibited.
International legal agreements relevent to space weapons

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Because they need our permission to do it above the black ops level that it is at.

Article IV of the Outer Space Treaty prohibits placing in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction (WMD). It also prohibits the testing and the deployment of any kind of weapon on the moon or other celestial bodies.

Article IV
States Parties to the Treaty undertake not to place in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction, install such weapons on celestial bodies, or station such weapons in outer space in any other manner.

The moon and other celestial bodies shall be used by all States Parties to the Treaty exclusively for peaceful purposes. The establishment of military bases, installations and fortifications, the testing of any type of weapons and the conduct of military manoeuvres on celestial bodies shall be forbidden. The use of military personnel for scientific research or for any other peaceful purposes shall not be prohibited. The use of any equipment or facility necessary for peaceful exploration of the moon and other celestial bodies shall also not be prohibited.

John Leer claims that these platforms are already up there.

I do not know. I just know what he says.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

I agree with him that they must be already up there and my angle on this would be the typical Poblem Reaction Solution methodology. They want mass weaponisation of space so they create a threat "Meteors" for example. Then they target some major cities over time and hey presto they don't need to ask because we would be begging them to put the weapons up there to save us. And there you go weapons in space are not only justified but NEEDED. They then have their 1984 big gun to wield over all of us useless eaters.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

With advanced hardware how hard would it really be to divert an asteroid or meteor?

From what i understand, the technology available to the general public is at least 2-3 decades behind what is available to the Corporate Military Industry. Just 2 months ago, It was announced through Forbes that Scientists Build A Working Tractor Beam!
From the article;

Building on this previous research, the team constructed a beam of light and tested it on polystyrene particles with varying sizes – some were 400 nm, others were 1000 nm. The researchers weren’t only able to pull them with their tractor beam, they were actually able to manipulate the beam to only pull certain particles. In other words, they could adjust the beam to only pull the 400 nm particles, then change it to only pull the 1000 nm particles.

Nature Photonics Article

Following the Keplerian idea of optical forces, one would intuitively expect that an object illuminated by sunlight radiation or a laser beam will be accelerated along the direction of photon flow. Recent theoretical studies1, 2, 3, 4, 5 have shown that small particles can be pulled by light beams against the photon stream, even in beams with uniform optical intensity along the propagation axis.

From the sounds of this, all it would take is basically find an asteroid traveling close to the direction you want it to go, then give it a tug or a nudge either way, then send in the mop up/re-construction crews.
Seriously now, If they are letting us know this much, we can only guess just how far along they really are.

edit on 23-3-2013 by occrest because: add link

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Bilky

In my opinion it's not that the illuminati is controlling these meteors. They're just actually reporting them now. The media always brings attention to things right before something big happens involving them.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky reply to post by ThinkingCap

Because they need our permission to do it above the black ops level that it is at. Article IV of the Outer Space Treaty prohibits placing in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction (WMD). It also prohibits the testing and the deployment of any kind of weapon on the moon or other celestial bodies.

Article IV States Parties to the Treaty undertake not to place in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction, install such weapons on celestial bodies, or station such weapons in outer space in any other manner. The moon and other celestial bodies shall be used by all States Parties to the Treaty exclusively for peaceful purposes. The establishment of military bases, installations and fortifications, the testing of any type of weapons and the conduct of military manoeuvres on celestial bodies shall be forbidden.

The use of military personnel for scientific research or for any other peaceful purposes shall not be prohibited. The use of any equipment or facility necessary for peaceful exploration of the moon and other celestial bodies shall also not be prohibited.

Cool rules.
However,

Who plays by the rules anymore?

edit on 23-3-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Bilky

Psychics?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilky

I believe your correct, the illuminati sit in small undectectable cockpits within the meteors. The meteors are powered by magical illuminati fairy dust. The leader of the illuminati is actually skeletor who decided to leave eternia to find earth, a paradise without the pesky He man to foil his plans. But my logic and yours are not so different sir that is why I believe you are 100% correct.

top topics

join