Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Jesus in Genesis: The Gospel in the genealogies of Adam.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes 1300bc predates 3 generations of jews from before the birth of Jesus.

The names are altered.

www.abarim-publications.com...

Moses had a hebrew mother and he himself was half hebrew and egyptian. Some of Freud's greatest work and all he's given credit for is being a perverted psychologist.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I always found this amazing. However I feel led to mention that there were no Jews until the Southern Kingdom of Judah was formed and split from the other 10 tribes of Israel. So when we say Jews we need to understand that it is only Judah and Benjamin in that group. The other tribes are still scattered all over the Earth.

There is actually even more to this from another perspective and more expansive if you have the time:

edit on 24-3-2013 by yahushuasaves because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

. . . your claims are wholly unsubstantiated and because of which,.. irrelevant.
OK, then, just ignore anything I say.
Your failure to "recall" is your problem.
I have refuted the Missler cult teachings on this forum repeatedly.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yahushuasaves

. . . there were no Jews until the Southern Kingdom of Judah was formed and split from the other 10 tribes of Israel.
It was Israel that formed as a new a new kingdom after splitting away from the original unified kingdom which David and Solomon had consolidated. Seeing how its capital was in Judean tribal territory and its king was from their tribe the Judeans remaining loyal to their king and their god who had moved there too.
edit on 24-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . your claims are wholly unsubstantiated and because of which,.. irrelevant.
OK, then, just ignore anything I say.
Your failure to "recall" is your problem.
I have refuted the Missler cult teachings on this forum repeatedly.

No you have not. Not in any systematic way whatsoever.

You've made desperate attempts to refute with arbitrary comments, but arbitrariness is never considered to be a logical refutation of anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

This is not the place for this but the Koran is not accurate, read the book of revelation in particular to the mark of the beast and if you have been on Haaj it may already be too late for you, but the sleeper whom awaken's may yet find a way, you doubt the voracity and authenticity of the Bible and Torah out of Anti Jewish sentiment, Let me ask you Does your book mention Muhammad ever hearing god, being receiving the blessing of the holy spirit or does it say he encountered a spirit all around him calling itself GABRIEL (The annunciator of God), Satan was a Gabriel but he became Satan (The vile accuser) for causing the downfall of other angel's, he has a third of the army's of heaven following him but lost when Michael (He whom is like unto god) defeated him in battle,.

El it linguistic and mean's God but the Lord as he is referred to in the Torah, Septuagint and Bible is Yahwey, the True God whose name is sacred and EL and it's derivative were originally the High God of the Cannanite's whom Israel faught against, yet it entered there speech and El was used to refer to Yahway instead of worshipping the false God whose name it was, You believe your book but I point out to you it was written over 600 year's after Christ, and Christ never killed any one but did wither a tree for not bearing good fruit, the book of revelation say's "When I come Every eye shall see me even those whom pierced me (the sinner's) and those BEHEADED FOR MY NAME's SAKE shall come with me in glory and those whom BEHEADED them shall see them and tremble in great terror (DAMNATION).

HE whom lives by the sword shall die by the sword,. Did not Muhammad tell you to live by the spear, did he sit in a tent feasting while the widow and Chiefteness Um Kirfa of the Kufirri tribe whose tent it was was raped and murdered by his men her body strung between two camel's and torn in to piece's then her head handed to him as a trophy, did he not give her young daughter to his uncle as a PLAYTHING, Did he not tell his men the Persian woman would lay on the ground with there leg's spread so the could be raped by his men and did he not marry a six year old child, As surely as god lives DO NOT CRITISCISE THE TRUTH WITH LIE'S._javascript:icon('
')

Jesus said in the resurrection you shall neither be given or taken In marriage, you will have a new celestial (Heavenly/Universal) body like the Angel's whom are our elder brother's and sister's (he created more than the earth) there is no difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection.

so we see the universe and partake of witnessing the wonder's of creation, beat's being the Alpha male chimp with 40 female's trapped in a well stocked safari park forever and ever don't it.
edit on 24-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

You do realize Gabriel came to both Mary and Zechariah before Jesus and John's birth, right? Why is it good for Jesus and John but bad for Mohammad? Seems like a double standard to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very fascinating
thanks for bringing this up and to our attention.

Everyone has their own idea of abrahamic religions. A lot of ideas are from many local polytheistic religions during that time.

The only problem I see with Jesus, ever, is how misinterpreted a lot of things are.
Such as why Jewish people are Jewish and not Christians. The savior was supposed to come from the house of David, who had Solomon who had a ridiculous amount of children, but Jesus is the son of god and not from the house of David who Joseph is fom. So you kind of get a who is right scenario (did the Jewish people get the message wrong? Or is Jesus not who everyone thought he was)

The law is in your heart, not on stone.
Love of humanity. Fundamental teaching of Jesus.
Apocalyptic. Interested in the end of time.

Jesus did not like the laws of his time.

Idea that Jesus was the messiah, he was establishing a church. Ideas imposed upon the gospels. Nothing in gospel of mark of either one of these things. Only church is mentioned in Matthew. Why would someone who thought they were living in the end of days want to start a church?

Jesus was on a holly mission but wasn't advertising that he was fulfilling prophecy. He was like John the Baptist who declared to be a vehicle of god.

Body and soul. Jews were very this worldy. He doesn't disclaim or devalue it he was more of a party animal. Having a good time and enjoy the pleasures of the world. No claim of celebacy.

During the Byzantine they had the idea of the body being meager and weak and the soul being the powerful entity. Comes from the ideas of philosophers of the time.

Greek ritual of eating the body, blood, and etc of gods.

Secondly Jesus taught much of the same things John the Baptist did, which when studied is actually more enlightening than what we have now in my opinion. They were of the essence tribes

I think the intention was right, but the actions were mis guided. Just my two cents though
edit on 24-3-2013 by AudioGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You're right this isn't the time to mention the koran but instead the coincidences that tie all 3 books from the same region together with a religious belief that existed over a millenia before.

If you seriously view god as some omnipotent all powerful being then why does a cowardly man named jacob wrestle him into frustration? Then he refuses to give him his name.

When timetravel is revealed to you I hope you don't have any regrets letting go of religious views that are holding you back.

Sorry to nitpick with small excerpts but if I were to compile a list of coincidences that don't add up, I'd end up with a massive tome.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreveralone
reply to post by Awen24

I'm sorry I don't mean to be vauge or disrespectful but, the bible is so interpretive/metaphorical, its hard to know where one begins and the other ends, people base their whole way of life around religions and to what avail? peace of mind? If it is a way of life or a guide to live by it shouldn't be up for interpretation, not when it has comandments and sins to content with. Personally i feel religion itself is out of date, I think thats why there has been an influx of "new age thinking" in the past few decades, i digress, but I just hate seeing people led astray. Each to their own, no disrespect intended.

Thanks for posting - I think you've actually hit on one of the great failings of the church, actually - that is, the teaching and/or belief that the Bible is significantly metaphorical or allegorical. I don't believe the Bible is that way at all. Obviously there are examples where specific literary devices are used (e.g. the bible contains poetry, and prophecy that is largely based in imagery), but these things don't take away from its literal nature.

In terms of what makes the Bible different to other religions, I think the answer to that one is simple.
Religion, ALL religion, is about man trying to attain to god (or godhood). So, for Islam, it's through the rites and pillars - prayer 5 times a day, giving alms, making pilgrimage etc. - all to desperately try to prove yourself worthy. Buddhism attempts to attain to godhood too, by leaving suffering behind, detaching oneself from the world and seeking enlightenment.

In the Bible, we find the exact opposite.
The Bible teaches that "all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God."

Isaiah is even more blunt, saying that "all our righteousness is as filthy rags".

What the Bible says, in essence, is that we can't reach God, or godhood. Ever. "Your sins have separated you from God", and we can't close that gap in and of ourselves.

BUT...

"What we were powerless to do, Christ did, dying once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God."

This is the difference. Religion is man trying to reach out to God. Christianity is God reaching out to man.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Because Gabriel mean's the Annunciator of God and Satan Claim's many name's even claiming to be God, A third of the Star's of heaven fell because of the dragon's tale tail, many other angel's followed Satan and lost in the ensuing civil war, the being whom Jacob wrestled did so to test him, Read it again and remember when Jacob slept near the ruin's of LUZ that He later called BETHEL he had a vision of a ladder with angel's descending and ascending it, above he saw a being above heaven whom said "I am your father and the God of your forefathers Abraham and Isaac, this place were you now lie as far as you can see to the east, the west, the north and the south I give to you and your descendants for all generation's,. Can you number the star's of heaven above you or the sand's of the earth upon which you now lie - YET I ALONE WHOM MADE THEM KNOW THERE TRUE NUMBER and I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number even that these but your seed shall not always obey me and I shall scatter them like chaff upon the threshing floor (Jerusalem) to the north, the south, the east and the west into every nation and every family of man until all the world had been blessed by your seed but a remnant I will keep true to my name and when I have done these thing's I shall bring them unto this place and raise them up even unto My throne setting them as ruler's over the whole world".

God never gave his name, neither did he when Moses asked whom art thou "I AM THAT I AM Tell them I AM has sent you".

Before you say Why can't they have him as well, there is only one true Gabriel and many angel's have served the lord in that name but so have some served the devil claiming that name.
edit on 24-3-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So how can you be so sure that the Gabriel that came to Mary and Zechariah wasn't the devil?

You challenge Islam by pointing out that Gabriel gave Mohammad his knowledge with the presupposition that Gabriel was actually Satan, yet when the shoe is on the other foot you say it's impossible that Gabriel was Satan. You don't see a problem with that?

How can you be so sure that the Gabriel that visited Mary and Zecharia isn't the same one that visited Mohammad? What if all three encounters were fabricated and there really is no Gabriel?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
In case anyone's interested, the "genealogy code" exists all the way from Adam to Jesus. Here's the entire message I came up with... it might not be perfect, since one must add one's own punctuation...

Man was appointed mortal sorrow. The blessed God will come down, teaching. His death will bring those who despair comfort. The fame of Babylon's fortress and sorrow grow beyond the place of division. A friend branches out, snorting with fury. A glorious father laughs as he outwits his enemy, then joins an assembly, a glorious people whom he rescued, stranger in a strange land, captives delivered by God. One who praises the Lord breaks open a way into a walled area of great height. Oh, my people, who belong to the prince, a prophet clothed with strength who serves God is here. One well-loved and peaceful, who sets the people free. My father is the Lord, the healer of him whom God judged and whom God raised up. The Lord took hold and the Lord is strong. Mighty is the Lord. My strength is in the Lord. The Lord is perfect. I took hold of the strength of the Lord. It made me forget the master builder whom the Lord healed, whom the Lord raised up, whom the Lord appointed. I have asked God about the ransomed of the Lord, the exiles who are in Babylon. My Father is glorious. My God will raise up a helper; the just will God raise up. My God is my praise. God will help. May the gift of Jacob increase in greatness: Jesus.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well you can say that God is the Devil through Moses' encounter with the burning bush that ranted a lot.

You could say a lot of things but how would you feel if I were to claim that angels, jesus and even the god who speaks in the bible are just time travelers with their own agendas. This isn't their first attempt either, they've tried perhaps a half to a full dozen times earlier.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
In case anyone's interested, the "genealogy code" exists all the way from Adam to Jesus. Here's the entire message I came up with... it might not be perfect, since one must add one's own punctuation...

I've seen this genealogy mapped out from adam to present day man, the interesting part is when Genetic modification seems to be present. It happens after the Noah's ark incident wiping out all old blood on earth, soon after every animal and human that were left could have been manipulated.

Afterwards lifespans start decreasing until we are left with 125 years, which the bible says is only 70 now.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If you were to tell me that, I'd feel like you would be wrong. There's no evidence that I'm aware of that supports Moses, Jesus, etc. being time travelers. Care to elaborate on your theory?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

This isn't a theory, Jacob experienced a time traveler when he thought his brother was going to kill him, this time traveler punched jacob in his balls. Jacob does not see this man as divine and touching a man's hip will not defeat him.

didn't peter travel to the future? ...with jesus? ...and 2 companions?

That bush that spoke to moses was satan, also that bush was god, therefore god is satan in the bible. There is no satan.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: uh god, too tired to make sense at work, after i take a smoke break i might give a damn to clarify what I'm saying but honestly you can look for yourself and see that these coincidences are real.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

When did Peter travel into the future with Jesus? Are you sure you're reading the bible?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When did Peter travel into the future with Jesus? Are you sure you're reading the bible?

I'm not sure if you're patronizing me, John, Elijah, Ezekiel, Paul and Enoch in the book of Enoch to answer your question.

Either way it's time travel baby *puts on CSI black shades* yeaaaaaaaa....wait a minute that wasn't even witty.....aaagggghhhhhh.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

This isn't a theory, Jacob experienced a time traveler when he thought his brother was going to kill him, this time traveler punched jacob in his balls. Jacob does not see this man as divine and touching a man's hip will not defeat him.

didn't peter travel to the future? ...with jesus? ...and 2 companions?

That bush that spoke to moses was satan, also that bush was god, therefore god is satan in the bible. There is no satan.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: uh god, too tired to make sense at work, after i take a smoke break i might give a damn to clarify what I'm saying but honestly you can look for yourself and see that these coincidences are real.

ok now I need some clarification here as well...

I was with you on the whole Satan was the bush thing... its possible... And the god is satan in the bible... also explainable... but then you say there is no satan, which also implies there is no God...

I don't understand you time traveling theory either, but that is almost nonsensical....

Would you mind explaining a bit here... even make a thread on your theory so as not to derail this one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join