It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fair World Order: China & Russia Gaining Ground...Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting development to say the least. The Bear & Dragon...Together?

In a nutshell, the vid shows China's willingness to reach out to Russia in order to "Counter-Weight" The growing hostilities from NATO and the US.

To have one of the largest consumers of energy join with the largest oil producer just makes sense does it not? According to the info within, railways are being built along with pipelines joining the 2 Powers and Putin is using the term "Eurasia" quite freely.

Very interesting quote near the end "Too much power in the hands of just a few is dangerous to World Peace"

Naturally...

No doubt that the US leaders are behind closed doors whispering "Crap! Now What?"
Especially since this was the first out of Nation visit for China's new Top Man. A little snub towards Obama?

Peace

edit on 23-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What does the video say briefly?
Just an outline would be nice.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I hope all 3 collapse in the very near future to say the least. None of them are sustainable or even moral.

If any country should be leading this planet it's Switzerland.

Honestly though all countries need to be abolished ASAP and replaced with something QUICK,
not even global in nature, just something different then what we have now.
That places restraints on power for any one person and instead places it equally among the collective.

IMO of course.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by jude11

What does the video say briefly?
Just an outline would be nice.

I basically covered it in the OP.

A joining of the 2 powers with the goal of supply and demand of energy.

It's a unique situation as the 2 have always been at loggerheads but are now realizing that they can benefit each other. The most interesting piece being that China's new leadership chose to visit Russia before the US and that they see this joining as a "Counterweight" to the US and NATO.

A few more points but these being the most to stand out IMO.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I can almost guarantee that's why the Keystone Pipeline was approved! China ensures it's access to materials it needs, and the USA does at the same time.

See ATS thread: U.S. Senate Approves the Keystone Pipeline: Final Vote 62 to 37 !

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee
I can almost guarantee that's why the Keystone Pipeline was approved! China ensures it's access to materials it needs, and the USA does at the same time.

See ATS thread: U.S. Senate Approves the Keystone Pipeline: Final Vote 62 to 37 !

A dividing of the Globe before the final chapter?

Not to difficult to imagine IMO.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I bet if Russia and China wanted they could blitzkrieg the US and Europe while they got their troups fighting other wars. But obviously they just want the power to withstand sanctions which they might face in the future. And the only ones that will suffer from those sanctions by then are the nations imposing them.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well I guess there's plenty of room to increase trading with Russia, since they only traded US$79.2 billion in 2011.

Compare that with the EU (US$567.2 billion), USA (US$446.7 billion), Hong Kong (US$283.5 billion), Japan (US$342.9 billion) and South Korea (US$245.6 billion).

Don't know why people think a strong Chinese economy means bad news for the US, without China spending money, the above countries plus a bunch more (Russia included), would be in trouble.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee

I think this article does a good job of explaining quite a few items...and I would make a thread about it if the wannabe mods wouldn't be on the lookout and if search was user friendly.

All below from the link I provided:

National oil companies like CNOOC, which is 70 percent owned by the People’s Republic of China, already control more than 80 percent of the world’s oil reserves. Of the 20 percent that remain open to market-based development, 60 percent are in Canada, almost all in the oil sands region of Alberta.

As one Canadian energy executive who has worked closely with Chinese oil companies explained, China has piles of cash locked in U.S. treasury notes that it regards as declining assets. Investing this cash in energy resources abroad is a no-brainer, both for their intrinsic value and for the technological expertise Chinese companies can gain.

Nexen is the biggest Canadian energy company to fall entirely under Chinese ownership. While it is not the largest player in the oil sands, its takeover means Chinese national oil companies now own about 10 percent of Canadian oil-sands operations.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I can't play the video at the moment, I have been shaped!

Just looking at the pic on the video and looking at the expressions.

Russian - Diligent, serious, signing away on an important document.

Chinese - Swallowed a canary, got you right where I want you. Almost saying, you poor fool!

P

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jude11

Don't know why people think a strong Chinese economy means bad news for the US, without China spending money, the above countries plus a bunch more (Russia included), would be in trouble.

It is strange isn't it?

The US has been the strongest economy forever is seems. And look where that got them...and the World.

The quote of too much power in too few hands speaks loudly in this case.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

How long China's dominance lasts is anyone's guess.

China is now facing higher wages being paid to workers and even a lot of government officials pushing for a greener industry...

Those two things are part of the reason why China is so dominant right now...

Interesting times ahead

new topics

top topics

join