It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we understand a message from ET?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by d8track

Turn of the external and turn on the internal.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

I like the comment you made about ants and how we would try to talk to them as a comparison. But what if ET is more like the ant than us.

Ants communicate with each other using pheromones, sounds, and touch.[61] The use of pheromomes as chemical signals is more developed in ants than in other hymenopteran groups. Like other insects, ants perceive smells with their long, thin, and mobile antennae.

They use chemicals to get a message out to other ants. The pheromones they use gives them a message. What if ET is sending a message of chemical frequency more like ants than us. We might have to look closer at how the creatures of this planet communicate to get the bigger picture.
That reminds me of that old star trek movie with the whales. The one the alien was going to destroy the earth if it could not talk to the humpback whale that was extinct in there time.
edit on 25-3-2013 by d8track because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
Yea I'm not sure why I assumed it was a planetary body emitting radiowaves *shrug*

Back to your other question on why I hope there is no intelligent alien life outside of our known reality, to answer a part of your question you'll have to read my signature. Why I hope there isn't intelligent alien life because if they exist then our reality is a simulation set up by some far superior lifeforms.

These are the only 2 conclusions I have come up with from my personal experience with a UFO/timecraft. Since time travel exists what happens in the future that jesus has to recruit and save 144,000 negative blood humans? If an intelligent lifeform exists then does human life as we know it stop? Do we assimilate into a hive mind and literally reverse engineer ourselves to become single unit of unity?

You need to have extreterrestrial contact to understand certain things. Things are a lot more complicated out there, than just black and white, A & B, 1 and 2 (your conclusions).

Things that are happening locally seem so complex, ludicrous, damning, taxing, toxic, dramatic ... On a more regional cosmic level, and with a more clearer and fuller picture in your head, this becomes a side issue that we have going on here. On a larger scale, things even in the regional level start to become a joke when compared to the level of serious # that are happening out there.

All things considered, we should be lucky we get this much attention from extraterrestrial species.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Basqiat

How would that make us lucky? If there is a superior alien race then we were most likely created by this race as a slave race to do their toiling.

The closest we'll get to alien contact would be extra terrestrial microbes on rocks, they won't seem advanced to us but technically a bacterial colony would be machine like efficient therefore in terms of efficiancy it or they would seem more advanced.

By the way, if we look at the sumerian clay star chart, you'll see it makes a 7 point cube, our space is limited to what is around earth. Nothing exists past this final point which charts the total area that we are allowed to travel in.

The line that determines the total space is the SETas line or the line that divides the sumerian star tablet in half.

Do you want me to ignore history for the handful of people that only have delusional hopes for alien contact? No I cannot and I will not, for me to admit that grays run around would be to call myself a liar and to deny what I have seen with my very own eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

How would that make us lucky? If there is a superior alien race then we were most likely created by this race as a slave race to do their toiling.

They are only superior if you think of them as such. The only reason they stayed with the status "Gods" in ancient times, is because people worshiped them and never put that to question on a more massive scale.

There are also some who are not far from us in technology, but have come up with a feasible space travel means a bit sooner then we have.

When I said lucky, I meant lucky in the sense that we are known out there by very few. If it weren't for some other factors, problems, the number of individual races visiting our planet would increase by thousand-fold the present number. Its not mankind that is so special, its our solar system, we are just a tiny piece of the wonder, a side-show.

The closest we'll get to alien contact would be extra terrestrial microbes on rocks, they won't seem advanced to us but technically a bacterial colony would be machine like efficient therefore in terms of efficiancy it or they would seem more advanced.

Until we work our problems around, fix things we messed up, restructure our society and values, yeah, 'they' will make it look like its a big empty space out there and that there is nothing but intelligent, though non-sapient forms of life (and that is if they are generous, they could very well stick to just a never-ending show of microbes). When they see a change in us that fits their "standards" and "values", then many signals will come from different corners of space, and many would come and say "Hi" in person.

They have a way to make themselves disappear from time and space altogether, if they don't wanna be found and want to stay hidden, and observe us discretely. They can also do this to other planets where there is forms of life that are at similar developmental level, they can hide them so that we don't find them.

By the way, if we look at the sumerian clay star chart, you'll see it makes a 7 point cube, our space is limited to what is around earth. Nothing exists past this final point which charts the total area that we are allowed to travel in.

The line that determines the total space is the SETas line or the line that divides the sumerian star tablet in half.

We are not confounded to this planet. There are human colonies on Mars, and even other star systems. But we can't leave the system using conventional, current, public-domain technology. Prime reason why they don't use it.

Do you want me to ignore history for the handful of people that only have delusional hopes for alien contact? No I cannot and I will not, for me to admit that grays run around would be to call myself a liar and to deny what I have seen with my very own eyes.

History is also filled with face to face contact with extraterrestrials. The Sumerians, who you mentioned and seem fond of, also had face to face contact with their "Gods".

Its not delusional if it happens. Especially more than once.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Basqiat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Basqiat

I don't understand why you are bringing up contact with extra-terrestrials when in fact they are just humans that have the capability to travel through time.

Even the sumerians had contact with humans, there was nothing extraterrestrial about them.

If you want more compelling proof that all ET contact was just human contact, look at the cowboy's and aliens era of AirShips. If you decide to give this 10 minutes of quick research you'll come to the conclusion that every eyewitness has never seen a gray.

If the government or any agency related to disinformation is involved I will not take anything they say as true or remotely true.

Not to get jesusy but the Book of Enoch is all about time travel in a time travelling house.....FFS

If the government made marijuana legal....would there be an ulterior motive? I have found that ulterior motive and it is as follows: The highest levels of soil radiation contamination are in Colorado, Oregon and California, coincidentally oregons neighbor and these other 2 locations have legal marijuana.

So yes, weed is legal in the areas where you can slowly develop radiation poisoning, the reports you find online are falsified, the soil contamination levels are 4-5 times higher than what you find on Google.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Basqiat

I don't understand why you are bringing up contact with extra-terrestrials when in fact they are just humans that have the capability to travel through time.

Even the sumerians had contact with humans, there was nothing extraterrestrial about them.

If you want more compelling proof that all ET contact was just human contact, look at the cowboy's and aliens era of AirShips. If you decide to give this 10 minutes of quick research you'll come to the conclusion that every eyewitness has never seen a gray.

If the government or any agency related to disinformation is involved I will not take anything they say as true or remotely true.

Not to get jesusy but the Book of Enoch is all about time travel in a time travelling house.....FFS

If the government made marijuana legal....would there be an ulterior motive? I have found that ulterior motive and it is as follows: The highest levels of soil radiation contamination are in Colorado, Oregon and California, coincidentally oregons neighbor and these other 2 locations have legal marijuana.

So yes, weed is legal in the areas where you can slowly develop radiation poisoning, the reports you find online are falsified, the soil contamination levels are 4-5 times higher than what you find on Google.

Why would I need research for 10 minutes when I have 15 years of first-hand experience? (I wasn't gonna bring it up, but you started mentioning government disinformation etc., so I had to).

If it looks like a human, walks like a human, talks like a human .... it may not be, human, as we know it.

If its that easy to dismiss 'grey' contact stories, you wouldn't mind giving me a summarized version as to why you think the witnesses have never seen one.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Basqiat

I would love to give you a summarized version unfortunately this is a years worth of work that I refuse to give to the AboveNetwork for their sole ownership.

If you click the about the above network you will understand why I'm reluctant.

The quickest version I can give you would be in my signature also those witnesses I mentioned all claim to have seen humans and have made contact with them, not a single witness calls them aliens, they may say demonic but that's because they weren't used to seeing darker skin in that area.

We could argue the semantics of current technology and make theories on shape shifting or cloaking technology but what I saw was simply amazing, I truly do wish the world would admit the truth to you then we could be friends and try to figure out what prompted these people to try to alter history.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

First you said its a 15 minute thing, then you say its a years worth of work. Maybe you could make up your mind?

While I haven't had contact with any 'grey' variants whatsoever, and had extensive contact with humanoids, not all of them are human-looking per say, and some of them are not human-looking at all. There's also the non-humanoids.

So no, I don't believe the time-traveling humans theory (many of them are genetically unrelated to us), and there i was shown evidence they evolved and adapted to other planets then Earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The military knows full well there are aliens among us and they have developed various methods of communication besides language.

"Men who stare at Goats" was a fictionalized interpretation of actual military divisions that investigate high strangness from psi, timetravel, paranormal, alien contact, drug conscience expansion, and even religious entities.

The government and the military are involved in much more research than how to kill people.

Even private think tanks are funded by taxpayer dollars investigating subjects that defy explanation. Alien communication is actually one of the more mundane areas of research.

What do you think all that money in the "Black Budget" is used for?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 26-3-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
SETI is a very chancy message in a bottle situation. Chances of us being able to understand a real alien communication are extremely unlikely. We would probably be able to understand that it was a signal and not just noise, mostly due to repeating unnatural patterns, and if it was broadcast on a carrier radio frequency using either amplitude or frequency modulation. But even that would be very lucky.

As for an actual message, it probably wouldn't be directed at us purposely, so they're not going to make it easier for us to figure out. It wouldn't necessarily reference anything we were familiar with. (What do we have in common with cloud creatures that communicate via static discharges to each other?) It could require some translating device that we don't have, like trying to decode a fax or a digital cable TV signal without the box, only a thousand times more difficult. And if it was encoded for security or something, then it would really be practically impossible. It could also require more senses than we have -- a psychic component or something.

Anyway, the more the aliens are like us, the easier it would be to figure out the message. Unfortunately, the odds of them being like us are very, very low. Even lower odds than them existing, which is already incredibly low.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

There are more ways than one to explain human-like extraterrestrials. Extreme convergent evolution is only one.

Also, you can't exclude all the reports of ET contact/visitation involving human-looking (or close to that) extraterrestrials.

reply to post by olaru12

Many of the money goes to off-world projects.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The problem with thinking like a human is that there are cosmological subjects that don't adhere to human logic and science.

Not only do we not see the big picture; If we could see it, it would be outside our cognitive ability to understand it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Basqiat

What would be a quick presentation for most people took enough of my time to compile that I refuse to give it to the abovenetwork, how is that so hard to understand? If anyone took a few minutes to search for coincidences in events and ufo sightings you'll find enough coincidences to tickle your brain bone.

Why would aliens care for sportings events? This is just a hint if you're inclined to search.

My time traveler theory is not based on fantasy or other's opinions or theories, it's based on my own personal sighting of a time machine, unfortunately for you and the masses there is no truth, only disinformation so strongly embedded into the psyche that we've been effectively turned against each other to avoid embarassement and public ridicule.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basqiat

There are more ways than one to explain human-like extraterrestrials. Extreme convergent evolution is only one.

What's another? Off-world human breeding programs run by aliens? I think time travel is the best, but even that runs into problems, since humans won't even look like humans for very much longer.

Also, you can't exclude all the reports of ET contact/visitation involving human-looking (or close to that) extraterrestrials.

Sure, I can. There's no solid evidence from any of them. They're just anecdotal, and EASY to exclude.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

The problem with thinking like a human is that there are cosmological subjects that don't adhere to human logic and science. Not only do we not see the big picture; If we could see it, it would be outside our cognitive ability to understand it.

Exactly. Our intelligence is limited, and so we'll likely always have an incomplete understanding of reality. I always like to use the example of a house cat trying to understand income taxes. We humans agree that income taxes are a thing that exists, but as far as a cat is concerned it really doesn't.

An alien sending us a message could easily be the equivalent of us sending an email to our cats.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My time traveler theory is not based on fantasy or other's opinions or theories, it's based on my own personal sighting of a time machine, unfortunately for you and the masses there is no truth, only disinformation so strongly embedded into the psyche that we've been effectively turned against each other to avoid embarassement and public ridicule.

It's not really even that. Say I believed you. So what? What can either you or I show anybody else that will somehow modify their behavior? Is that the goal, to get people to DO something? What would that even be?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

It's not really even that. Say I believed you. So what? What can either you or I show anybody else that will somehow modify their behavior? Is that the goal, to get people to DO something? What would that even be?

yes, it is to get people to realize the blatant truth behind every conspiracy theory and it's roots, the mother of all conspiracies.

Do something, yes, I need to improve myself and my message so I can more easily show humans that there is only 1 conspiracy that is effecting our entire world, it's effects are so deep you will find 100's of conspiracies spawned from just this 1 fact.

Do I think this is a miracle cure all? No but for starters I think it'll help those that believe shed religion and maybe be inspired to reevaluate the entire world around them. Be free from the shadow puppet theater.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: bah damn monkey genes

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No you can't, because if they have imagination to concoct stories, and crafts, they could have very well shape the aliens into something alien, even if its like from a children's cartoon (slug with big eye balls and tentacles). They don't. You can play with odds all you want, its obvious something is happening to these people, and for a random Native American, African and an average Russian for example, to come with a same description of a ET visitor, is actually ridiculous to dismiss.

About the explanation - Common genetic denominator, seeding/breeding program, humans taken from long ago, and put on another planet ... possible theories are endless, that actually do make sense.

As per convergent evolution - 6 different dwarf lemurs who look identical, have genetics so different they can't procreate, and if they do, the offspring would be stillborn. That's only on one island. interplanetary-wise, the differences can only go more extreme from there on.

reply to post by Knives4eyes

Why would we care what ants do? We just do. So do aliens, for say, sports.

Many of them could be hopping from one timeline to another, but that doesn't exclude the fact that they have different origin compared to us. I don't see why they would lie about it. Because even if they did tell me that, there is nothing I can do about it. I also said, what about the non-humanoids? Where do they fit in this whole theory of yours? Where to other planets and star systems fit into it? (because you said there is nothing more out there then just this Earth).

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Basqiat

I'm sorry but for me to believe aliens are fans of hockey is complete BS and not to mention they're punctual, they showed up 1 hour before the game started.

Your idea about cosmic seeding and breeding is much more probable if you said seeding throughout time and it makes better sense since time seeding is real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join