It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lady Gaga Mick Jagger's Daughter?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Oh, by the way nose and eyes are quite different.

So my answer: NO.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

Originally posted by violet
I don't see any resemblance. She's just copying his dance moves and looking clumsy doing it. Usually she's trying to copy Madonna. She's talented but not original. She's not in the same league as Jagger! The song was ruined when she interrupted.

I think it added to the performance and obviously she was maybe imitating jagger a little for that show but i think that was basically the point. This actually reminded me of Tina Turner and Jagger doing if i remember correctly it was beast of burden.

I really like this new crop of female singers, to be honest i would not have seen much of them if not for those Illuminati threads going around here a few weeks ago but man those women in the Illuminati videos are talented. Not particularly my type of music but i give credit where credit is due. I tnink too may are way too uptight, remeber that song Que ser ra ser ra?(SP) I dont know how to spell it but it means whatever will be will be.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

I don't mind gaga. Ive bought a couple of her songs. I can't agree she added to the performance though.
The only que se ra song I know is really old from the 60's I think. If it was redone I didn't hear it. Or did and forgot.
Nicki Minaj is ok and I like her as a judge on Idol.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I couldn't find Gaga's version of Que sera sera on youtube,

But here's another little showcase of her talent.

Definitly Jagger genetics there...

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join