It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lady Gaga Mick Jagger's Daughter?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by finitedualities

Originally posted by finitedualities
This thread is ridiculous and only serves to promote bad music, and bad taste. Congrats. You're an assumed adult that listens to teeny bopper BS, rofl.

how is "Gimmie Shelter" bad music?

did you even watch the video?

If you are assuming that I am an Adult, why don't you comment to me like an Adult?

We are on ATS, not facebook.

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums ........ You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

You know where this comes from......

And for the record, I do not listen to Lady Gaga,

but I am a Musician and a Stones Fan.

I only liked "Poker face" because it cheered up an elderly,
sickly work colleauge of mine back when it came out.

I have not liked any thing she has done since.
Until i saw this.

edit on 24/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: for the quote and self-justification

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
reply to post by mirageman

From Jagger to Gaga is that what you were thinking?

Did you watch the video? read the thread? Look at the pictures?
I think I expressed myself quite clearly.

Yes I did all three of those things and you may have missed the subtle humour in my post.

For Lady Gaga to have been Mick Jagger's daughter he would have had to been messing around with her mother sometime in the early summer of 1985. This was a time when the Stones were recording "Dirty Work" in Paris. Around 9 months before our Lady was born Mick was recording and filming "Dancing in the Streets" for Live Aid in the London area with David Bowie.

Live Aid in July of 1985 later featured Queen singing "Radio Gaga". Make of that what you want or will.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Gonna go with no...not related.
just by comparing the 2 pics on the ops, feature for feature, nothing matches..different eyes, nose, mouth, cheekbones, browline, etc.

Would be interesting if it was though..suspected nepotism in regards to signings.

For some strange reason, people are discussing her talent..pretending she isn't talented.
Well, her music isn't really my taste, but she is undoubtedly quite talented..hell of a lot moreso than me or most I know anyhow (and I have been a roadie for rock bands).

Back when the stones first came out, the tweens loved it and the parents and older generation complained of it being crap, not music, loud, etc..
Well, now those same people are saying the same for any of todays pop stars.

At least that never changes.
As far as her being a man..one bad shadow image of her started that silly meme. I suspect those whom believe such tripe are the same that also believe in reptilians because they seen pictures of people on film with the slit eye stuff...

[

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
I think she is more likely the daughter of satan.

Lady Gaga...the daughter of an angel?
I wouldn't think so.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Why are you concerned about this? It could very well be true, but it does NOT affect your daily life, what-so-ever. The thing about the Media Industry is you can't believe anything they tell you, so you shouldn't worry about such things. Then again, you are right where TPTB wants you, behind your keyboard discussing non-important petty issues such as this. It would be better off for you to not care about issues like this and start caring about real life issues.

Actually, much of stuff on ATS doesn't actually effect anyones life.
You think the honest truth about say, ancient alien astronauts, of parallel dimensions, of many other things will suddenly make you not have to go to work on Monday, or make your mortgage disappear?

Its all just mental pursuits for the simple purpose of knowledge...typically nothing more..just wanting to be in the know.

Real life issues comes from 9-5, Monday to Friday...after that, a person is perfectly fine to speculate on random things, entertain themselves in whatever way, be it television, books, gossip, etc....

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
This thread is ridiculous and only serves to promote bad music, and bad taste. Congrats. You're an assumed adult that listens to teeny bopper BS, rofl.

True, the stones was once considered a teenie bopper band, but come on..what are you, 90?
Mentally, we stop maturing right around mid/late teens and from there simply keep refining our tastes, but not really our desires...not in any significant way.
So, the whole idea of teenie boppers is simply a statement not of the music itself, but of your age in regards to the music your dismissing...aka, if you suggest its teenie bopper..chances are your just a out of touch old person, or your mind is so simple that you label anything not of your specific taste somehow childish...as if you are somehow the supreme overlord of maturity.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

M.C Jaeger's daughter?
Probably not.

I'm voting for the Penguin's daughter.

[Insert picture of Danny Devito in Tim Burton costume: Here]

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Cheers, FX. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Ok then, I'll have a go, because you missed one thing.....

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Why are you concerned about this? It could very well be true, but it does NOT affect your daily life, what-so-ever. The thing about the Media Industry is you can't believe anything they tell you, so you shouldn't worry about such things. Then again, you are right where TPTB wants you, behind your keyboard discussing non-important petty issues such as this. It would be better off for you to not care about issues like this and start caring about real life issues.

You, Clairvoyantrose, are also right where TPTB wants you, behind your keyboard discussing non-important petty issues such as this. It would be better off for you to not care about issues like this and start caring about real life issues, such as the fact that people in computerscreen houses should not throw stones.

Thank you for commenting.

edit on 24/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: you are right where TPTB wants you, behind your keyboard discussing non-important petty issues such as this

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Tim Burton costume

What's a Tim Burton costume?

This?

Burton’s mother made this skeleton costume for him

Link
edit on 24/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: Freedom isn't given, it's taken.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This thread is stupid.

Lady GaGa looks nothing like him. She looks VERY ethnically Italian......he doesn't.

Plus she always talks about her dad, which isn't Jagger......

edit on 24-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

She dosen't look italian and of course she thinks that other guy with the "magic money" is her dad.

And this isn't stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

It is stupid, her dad is known, and it isn't Mick Jagger.

She looks very Italian American, have you looked at her face without 10 pounds of makeup?

She has a face similar to most ancient Italian statues.

edit on 24-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yes. Everything is OK.
you can go back to sleep now.
It's all going to be alright.
Mainstream news is true.
People don't lie.
He is her real Father.
He didn't bring up another mans child.
THAT never happens.
He just went from ??????
To financing her career with "help" from "mysterious" friends.
He has only been known since 2005.
Before then, ?????????
After that, Media manager with a load of flops except guess who.
Then he gets the pay off, Half her money.

But that's ok,

Seems legit.

Why would they lie to us?

I'm scared, Mommy.....

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

She looks very Italian American

I think she looks Dutch.

Like the Girl with the Bacon Earring....

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Uh, NO she is not..
If you think she is more power to ya!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Not really. She has a very distinct Italian beak nose.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

She has a very distinct Italian beak nose.

Do you really think she looks like either of her "parents" ?

Her nose is from her mum,

who, by the way would have been a tasty morsel for ol' Mick back in the day

True story.

edit on 24/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: picure forgetion

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I don't see any resemblance. She's just copying his dance moves and looking clumsy doing it. Usually she's trying to copy Madonna. She's talented but not original. She's not in the same league as Jagger! The song was ruined when she interrupted.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman

Originally posted by WaterBottle

She has a very distinct Italian beak nose.

Do you really think she looks like either of her "parents" ?

Her nose is from her mum,

who, by the way would have been a tasty morsel for ol' Mick back in the day

True story.

edit on 24/3/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: picure forgetion

Do you really believe Lady Gaga looked like Mick before she was famous???? She looks way more like her parents than she does Mick...

edit on 25-3-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I don't see any resemblance. She's just copying his dance moves and looking clumsy doing it. Usually she's trying to copy Madonna. She's talented but not original. She's not in the same league as Jagger! The song was ruined when she interrupted.

I think it added to the performance and obviously she was maybe imitating jagger a little for that show but i think that was basically the point. This actually reminded me of Tina Turner and Jagger doing if i remember correctly it was beast of burden.

I really like this new crop of female singers, to be honest i would not have seen much of them if not for those Illuminati threads going around here a few weeks ago but man those women in the Illuminati videos are talented. Not particularly my type of music but i give credit where credit is due. I tnink too may are way too uptight, remeber that song Que ser ra ser ra?(SP) I dont know how to spell it but it means whatever will be will be.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join