It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I must/can distinguish: Male and Female spirituality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is it with spirituality like the two snakes around the staff facing eachother, that they face eachother?

That we are battling to see who can endure the most hurt while we seperate our spirituality. We make a connection somewhere with someone, and instead of continiuing together both spiritualy and in the physical world, we continiue solely in the physical world together, growing apart spiritualy. But this can easily be put back into place.

Hmn, I now see it as some kind of love. No, it is because of love this is possible. Love leaves the possibility open for two people to be together and yet move on with their lives.

oh

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It is the duality of life and the combination creates the pyramid. When one and one come together they combine and can either balance or create chaos in love. A spiritual bond with unconditional love and passion holds no bounds to literally swing on the spiral of life to spin into existence a merging of souls. Whether you have experienced it or not, you will know when you have met someone you once were connected to on that level. Some came be friendships or short time lovers. Some can have a lasting friendship for life through spiritual union and some can grow and build together an existence created out of the strong energy built and created between them through the balance of the mind, body, spirit, will and soul. We are no different in terms of spiritualism. A coexistence between the two creates a balanced feminine and masculine side with of course male like qualities in a "feminine" action and female like qualities in a "masculine" action. Balance is the key to unlock the power of the heart/soul.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm enduring healing, it can be I come over as a bit 'not-understandable'.

Writing the thread I realised something suddenly (which I mentioned). But then again, I can't really rely on my mind nowadays. But it somehow is no biggy.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Male and female spirits are two distinctive spirits. We can see the attributes of these spirits by looking upon the ten Sephirot on the Etz Chaim (Tree of Life). Though they are opposites, they work together. They're polarities of the same human existence, the yen-yang of the human form and spirit.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One may look into the Principle of Gender, brought to you by 'The Kybalion'. One may notice that masculine and feminine spirituality may seem different, but they are two sides of the same coin. Their essence is in all of us equally and in all planes. I would advise you to take notice of both and embrace both aspects of spirituality. Along with the aspects of gender, in every plane. May it be mental, physical, or spiritual.

much love

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
Male and female spirits are two distinctive spirits. We can see the attributes of these spirits by looking upon the ten Sephirot on the Etz Chaim (Tree of Life). Though they are opposites, they work together. They're polarities of the same human existence, the yen-yang of the human form and spirit.

I was just browsing through random topics and this post caught my eye, I just have a question.

Mr. FollowTheWhiteRabbit, if one were to attain a pure spiritual state or form of being wouldn't they just be purely comprised of one part of yin or yang, the spiritual part?

If one were to become pure spirit lacking in only one yin or yang something has to make up for this imbalance. From my perspective the cosmos is what balances it out making the spirit or opposite yin/yang infinite.
(if you were going to ask that next)

I don't believe there is a male or female when it comes to spirit, that is comprised of the human mortal form, there is no need.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

At a lower level of spirit, there is male and female. When we die, our spirit returns to the source, only to be brought back to a lower plane of existence. Those spirits soon take forms, which is who we are. This is why we get gay men and gay women. They are male/female bodies with opposite gender dominated spirit. On a higher level, there is no need for gender, and neither even a concept of gender is necessary.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

At a lower level of spirit, there is male and female. When we die, our spirit returns to the source, only to be brought back to a lower plane of existence. Those spirits soon take forms, which is who we are. This is why we get gay men and gay women. They are male/female bodies with opposite gender dominated spirit. On a higher level, there is no need for gender, and neither even a concept of gender is necessary.

I've got another question, this one about the "source".

If one came from a source, one can assume one is made from that source and contains that source. If RH+ humans are from earth 100% then what happens to Rh- humans that only have 92% of their DNA confirmed from earth.

There cannot be 1 set of guidelines for humans if there are 2 different types of human beings. Just like the argument behind creationism and evolution, there is proof to support both of these ideas but no one likes saying both are right.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yeh meng, I've been saying this for some time now!

While there may be no 'necessity' there is certainly a preference. I like to flip the coin- I was a woman last time I was here (martyred and _hard_..lol) -- came back this time as an alpha as I was tired of taking # from these goons. It is merely a configuration of power and energy- more accurately, we build strengths in either corner, until we are a fully balanced being.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This could somehow lead to emancipation of females. The right to attain spirituality.

That was just a thought.

join