It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Enemy and billionaire found dead in England ("suicide")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Berezovsky himself often told the media that he is afraid that a killer commando might kill him. And now "suicide"????? Come on.

I really hope that one day there will be justice in russia.
I mean how ridicilous is this..Its highly unlikely that a billionaire who is in exil commits suicide. It seems like putin wants to give a direct warning to all his enemies. The other billionaire who is an enemy of him is in jail and will stay there..he was also big threat to putin but now is silenced..(Mikhail Khodorkovsky). This dictator putin needs to be stopped.
it seems that all the people that are a threat and can not be put in jail are simply killed.
Just a guess.. But maybe it is suicide....but i dont think so.
Lets wait and see what the english police will investigate.. But i think this is so huge that they will be careful about what they leak to the public.

Mr. Berezovsky’s death was first reported in a post on Facebook by his son-in-law, Egor Schuppe, and confirmed by a lawyer, Alexander Dobrovinsky, who said that Mr. Berezovsky may have committed suicide.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 23-3-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Found out money was fake, and decided his life was a waste of time?

Think about it...

You invest basically your life building up your bank aco#, only to find out it was all for nothing. I'd be bummed out too.

Just my theory.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
if i know british police then the paper work will be too much,suicide is the answer.makes their life easier.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

That money wasn't looking so fake when he was spending it. He could've bought a bunch of valuable metals (gold, silver, platinum). He'd be 10000x's richer when SHTF.
edit on 23-3-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The chancellor just did a little happy dance, 40% inheritance tax in UK

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

people really need to read the history of his legal battles [ most notably with roman abramovich ] and realise how much money he has lost [ and he still has massive debts outstanding ] - BEFORE commenting on the plausibility of his alledged suicide

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If British police say it was suicide then it must be true

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

I think if there is any suspicion that it isn't suicide, the British police will be all over it.

They have faced too many embarrassments over the last few years not to. (Saville case etc).

But chances are, to avoid an international incident, if it was murder, the tracks would have been well cleared.

I thought the tool of choice for the Russian hit squad was radioactive poisoning anyway?

edit on 23/3/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Whats wrong with the poisonous umbrella jabbed in the leg?.It might be so yesterday but it worked!. Im sure like you say, if there was any foul play it would be covered up well anyway. And if it wasent, Then no one would believe he commited suicide anyway

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

How dare a leader of a sovereign nation kill its citizens abroad...

Oh wait its Russia, at least they still hide these things as "suicide" and not just call them enemy combatants in a drone strike...
edit on 23-3-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join