It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy's Bohemian Grove - Human Sacrifice in Florence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm trying to get opinions on this documentary on a Moloch "Tower of Athanor" in a wooded area right in the middle of Florence, Italy: Italy's Bohemian Grove? Tower of Athanor

The documentary suggests that the tower served a similar purpose to the Moloch Owl in Bohemian Grove - i.e. they sacrificed humans and burned their bodies in it during rituals in the 19th century.

edit on 23-3-2013 by violenttorrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
thanx for good info ...

Actually I think they held this pagan ceremony in most of the countries especially in Europe .

I wish we had a "Occupy Bohemian Grove" movement in every corner of the world .

Is it too much for asking ?

I wanted to thank American people for setting up such movements .

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matey222
thanx for good info ...

Actually I think they held this pagan ceremony in most of the countries especially in Europe .

I wish we had a "Occupy Bohemian Grove" movement in every corner of the world .

Is it too much for asking ?

I wanted to thank American people for setting up such movements .

Thanks! - It's nice to see someone writing something nice about Americans for once

I agree this subject needs to be out in the open and addressed. If human sacrifice is so beneficial then why all the secrecy? I think that certain elite people consider the masses to be unenlightened and dark, and therefore incapable of understanding transmutation - and they may be right. But I also suspect that the internet is leveling the playing field, and that the more information we have availed to us the more potential we have to grow and understand.

Maybe there will come a day when someone will discover a way to enlighten humanity without the need to resort to sacrificing people.

new topics

join