It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night time encounters...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This all happened when I was about maybe 13, so about 4 years ago, I do not know why it ever slipped my mind as it was quite scary at the time it happened.

I was asleep one night, obviously, like any other night, and I woke up (not the kind of eyes open sit up look around wake up) but I was concious and knew what was going on around me. I could hear slight whispering, a very low voice, I do not recall whether there was one or more but it was ongoing. Also, I could clearly hear feet moving on my carpet (just drag ur feet on your carpet and you'll know what I mean).

Now, back to the awake part. My room is a square shape and my bed is right along the wall. So I was sleeping, facing teh wall so my back was towards the middle of my room. I kept my eyes shut because I knew I heard something, as to not let it know I was awake. It was just instinct I kept my eyes shut and didn't move.

The most scary part, I felt a finger or some object touch behing my ear. Not my head but under the outer fold of my ear, and then it slid off. I can still touch that spot and remeber the same feeling I got, never as scared as that in my life. After I calmed down, I finally got the nerve to turn around and find nothing in my room or down the hallway. After it touched my ear there were somemore "feet on the carpet" noises, but I did not pay attention as to when it stopped.

I woke up the next morning remebering but I think it was the next day I asked my sister if she came into my bedroom, both here and my mother said no. They were the only ones home, and I know, this was not a dream that I woke up after and looked in my room.

Also the next day, in the afternoon, I tried to look at my carpet and see if there were any "special" foot prints on the carpet that show sometimes. But I could not properly determine if it was already there or not.

Well, I know this has happened and I have no idea what it was or what it meant, if anyone has ideas or similiar events, please post. Nothing has happened since then remarkably consistent that would make me think im being watched but I am a ltitle oblivious.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by HukdUnFonixWerks]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Very interesting story. If I was in your position I probably would have flipped out the moment "it" touched me.

Something very similar to this happened to a close friend of mine once, but it wasn't just one encounter. But I think his story deserves its own thread, which I'll get to making later.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Please dont double post in two sections.

Anywho sounds like Sleep Paralysis.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
possible ya sis or mother slept-walked???

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'm curious as to why you posted this to Aliens & UFOs. There are a variety of possibilities that could have had the same result (some noted above). What makes you connect the experience with aliens?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
another idea could be a ghost.....

it would appear more as a ghost.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Could you please add something to the thread stating wether you believe this was an alien encounter because this isn't made clear in your post. If not perhaps I could move it to the paranormal forum where it may be more appropriate.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry I guess I cna't really determine what it actually was. I know for sure it wasn't my sister or mother that is definate. I never saw any lights or anything if it makes a difference.

Normally there are no wierd occurances here.

Sorry, I guess it could be moved to paranormal.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by HukdUnFonixWerks]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'll pop this into paranormal for you then , might get more members with similar experiences there

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I had an acquaintance--Roger, Chuck's buddy--when I was your age who had a similar experience except that whoever it was grabbed his covers and tore them off of him onto the floor.

Pretty well freaked him out.

I just wonder: what were you thinking ABOUT just before the incident occurred? "They" might have been attracted to your aura, due to the effect on your body of the thoughts that you were entertaining at the time.

You know? Maybe you can recall that, and it will explain to yourself why you attracted their attention.

: ) Chai

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That is such a new twist, I've never even thought about that, and although I can't remember what I was thinking/dreaming before that, it is quite the possibility.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The principle that comes to mind is, "Like attracts like," in the Subjective dimension.

If you keep persisting in trying to remember, it WILL come back to you.

And then it will all make sense. I promise.

: )

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora

Anywho sounds like Sleep Paralysis.

No, it was not sleep paralysis, I had that once when I was even younger. I was awake but could not wake up, and it was jsut black and I could not even make a noise. It seemed like eternity until I finally opened my eyes.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Any more thoughts or suggestions?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well I have entity attacks happen to me quite often but for me, it's usually what most call sleep paralisis.
but there was one time that i can remember ...
I was asleep in bed with my boyfriend and i suddenly woke up. i dont know if i was able to move or not ( i didnt try ) but something was running its hand up my leg, then my torso when it came to my neck where my hair was , i felt it flip my hair aside. on that note i flipped myself over in a panic and nothing was there. come to think of it , i was able to move hence i flipped myself over. i woke my boyfriend and we switched places and he held me the rest of the night and all was well.
I cant really say what it was but I figured it was best not to know.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i hate it when that happens... not sarcastic really. Ive had times were ive woken up to a strange touch ad always just done my best to forget and dismiss...after all cant stay freaked out forever

Axl

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
my grandma always says.....if you don't disturb or do anything to the spirits....the spirits won't do anything to you......and also be thankful that your spirit isn't the violent type or else it would had thrash all of your stuff.....and also...just ignore anything if you feel anything....present in the room........

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sounds like sleep paralasys:
With the paralysis you can experience some of these common things:

A feeling of being choked or suffocated

A feeling of someone pinning you down or sitting on you (your chest in particular)

Being able to hear noises including footsteps and voices close by

Being able to see beings or dark shadows surrounding or standing near the bed

A frightening feeling of evil descending upon you

Shaking of the body or rumbling sensation (ringing) in the ears

A feeling of untold evil surrounding you or trying to suffocate you

Noises such as knocking or banging on the walls

The feeling of being in a dream like state but yet thinking you are awake

this information is from: www.castleofspirits.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i guess it could be sleep paralysis.. although i do remeber having that once.. i could nto wake up

top topics

join