It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you want to tell you about the existence of ET?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I agree with the other posters that I would like for them to just show up, but that could also possibly cause mass chaos, religious fervor, etc. If it was a person I would probably go with a retired government official who knew 100%, such as dealing with them or seeing craft/bodies first hand. If it was anyone who currently holds office, such as the POTUS or whoever, that's kind of scary because that would probably mean something was up.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The Easter Bunny or Santa.... or maybe even the Tooth Fairie.... actually, the Tooth Fairie because she brings money when she visits.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
For me like others have said it would have to come from the President and NASA. There are already scientist and people whom we should trust saying there is other life in the Universe. I think this is something we can all agree on. My concern regarding us gaining this knowledge from ET is, how is this knowledge coming to be? Are they friendly or, an enemy? I would rather a moment to digest the information than to all of a sudden look outside and know we could be in some deep doodoo.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This little guy of course...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
Basically it is as the title says. Who would you want to tell you about the existence of extra terrestrial life?

Would you want the news to come from a President, King/ Queen, The Pope or anyone else.
edit on 23/3/2013 by wlasikiewicz because: (no reason given)

I would want the news to come from Garey Busey.....I mean, I've already learned so much from him anyway! Such as the joys that can be found in the use of Inner Tubes!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
The sitting US President,
From the White House lawn,
Reading, a statement from Nasa.

I have my reasons

We have a nation wide alert system via TV, the internet and radio; and any other places TPTB have thought of; so anyway...I would like to hear about the real existence of ET's from the U.S. President too.

However...my own personal experiences have let me know...they do exist.

edit on 24-3-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'd want it to come straight from Giorgio Tsoukalos himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

i see i misread the OP question. not who I'd want to tell, but who i'd want to tell me (doh!). so, in answer i would say i'd like ETs to tell us about their existence.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I'd want it to come straight from Giorgio Tsoukalos himself.

If aliens arrive that guy would be in no condition of making any speech
see his hair while on his "normal state"? now imagine if aliens had landed... poor giorgio... I dont even think he can survive such an event

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My pick would have to be Boris Johnson!

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

The ETs have already told us of their existence but only a few had the capacity or inclination to actually LISTEN!!

and thats the Truth

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Who would "want" to? I think most eventually (not initially...gotta keep it special to yourself for a little while..ego).

Who is authorized to? That's a different question. I would think it would be first considered via the military after a long investigation towards any impact of national security, then once it is considered safe enough, it would be discussed by the representitives (congress, parliament, etc)..finally, from there, a official (president, prime minister, etc..someone) would then be given the green light to give "the speech".
just my suspected chain of release.

But, I think before that event, there would be some pretty high profile leaks that suggest something to that event many weeks before...lessen the shock from weeks of contemplation and enough leeway for those easily panicked to either get over it, with enough space to deny when they start getting freaked out.
First it would be just random bs like we get on ATS...then some evidence that makes it seem something weird is maybe going on...get people used to the idea so that when the announcement comes, its really just confirming what is already pretty much unofficially known anyhow.
That would be the responsible way anyhow.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This guy does as believable a job of it as any I have seen:

Worked with Aliens

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I want a deranged drunken hysterical woman to tell me that so I can firmly slap her and say "get a hold of yourself shirley"

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The ET will manifest themselves openly in the first public contact not that long from now. They are probably much more disappointed by the earthly govts/religions than we are. The question is why, and I hope for an earlier date around easter, for many reasons. Incl. to prevent what seems to be escalation in Mideast with WMD that was postponed briefly by Obama visit. If they are ET indeed, they can predict what will happen in 3 months from now, or in 1 year. Let alone any mega disaster on planetary scale. The time is now, and may be the pope's succession was precisely timing for that either (no matter how you would qualify it by itself).

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Gordon Duff again speaks of yet another "hostile" ET race from Alfa Centauri that wants to populate Africa. We remember who G. Duff is of veterans, and confessed alleged MJ-12 former member. After his revelations for underwater hostile ET in pacific.

I would only add to his statements, that Alfa Centauri are GOOD not bad, according to several independent witnesses. Check Michael Salla's classification. If they come I would greet them with flowers.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I would like Jennifer Connelly to tell me about ETs.

Over dinner and drinks.

At my place.

In a bikini.

I already believe, but, hey ...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

SETI since those people have dedicated their lives and careers to this pursuit.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've been telling my friends about it...and they do listen avidly, mainly because I have with me some compelling video evidence, and admit it, you've all have had your own experiences at least once in your lifetime, (which is, if you've ever looked up at the sky at all
)
About the disclosure, I'd rather like to see the ETs talking themselves. That's when the 'evidence will speak for itself'.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

This person:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join