It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Groups Are Clearly 100% Against Coming New World Order?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

I Belong to the " Adverage Joe Society " , we too are Against the New World Order . 5 Billion Strong by Last Count.........

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
And I am sure that "Anonymous" Group with Guy Fawkes's masks is clearly against NWO...

BY saying 21st century NWO I mean New World Order with changing of means of payment...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Anonymous is the NWO. Anarcho-primitivism. The NWO guys want to get rid of world population, and induce armed revolution to do that. They basically fear technology, and the power the people have because of it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
And I am sure that "Anonymous" Group with Guy Fawkes's masks is clearly against NWO...

They ain't. Wikileaks and Anonymous work together, and Wikileak founder Assange is an old friend of the NWO.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-5-2013 by 22ways because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

REALLY? I thought "Anonymous" fight against New World Order-thay hate what goverment does with society.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
reply to post by swan001

REALLY? I thought "Anonymous" fight against New World Order-thay hate what goverment does with society.

Do you trust every anti-government groups? Hitler was against US government.

The NWO is not the government. It's the thing which will REPLACE the government. The New Order of things. Why do you think there's so much bad publicity against the government? You think it's a coincidence Assange has links with both CFR representatives and Anonymous? Some representatives want the government's power! They are waiting to take over!
edit on 9-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
An extreme amount of posters are misinformed. The New World Order is already here its Globalisation by another platitude. As anyone over 40 knows globalisation (multinational global finance)picked up steam from the 1970s &80s onwards thus nwo is actually implemented completely already. It is not some future happening it is already here! Thus it is par se already to whine about it plus completely pointless.
Those that have attempted to oppose it have already failed from any side of the political spectrum nothing can defeat money power the true shadow government of the world.Civil liberties and privacy the right to choose traditional values over Illuminati social engineering are depleted every day.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

aethiests need to wake up

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
as the word of god . . .

Realy ?
you must have meant word of man.

As of nwo, it probably equates to :
One world bank and notes
One language
One religion
One global police force
yet more in taxes . . .

All which erodes individual rights
(in other words Communism in disguise)

"Which Groups Are Clearly 100% Against Coming New World Order?"
All those who support true undoctored democracy and freedom

When g. Bush declared nwo he meant he was
converting to the Bahá'í religion :
NWO bahai

edit on 20/5/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

How clever of you to cite science fiction as a guide of how humans should live. There is nothing progressive about everybody living in one big country. We're all different and we prefer to live in our own corner of the world, running our own affairs.

Also when everybody is forced to live under a single authority, you must by necessity have unity in the major things (religion, finance and identification) otherwise the thing won't work....and that kind of unity is what we are against.
The Bible warns us about this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join