It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Groups Are Clearly 100% Against Coming New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of groups of people are especially against NEw World Order...

I know for sure that Biblical Christians are against and will not let anyone to put in their arms micro-chips. Revelation warns them about slavery that brings New World Order.

I do not know how the rest of religious groups?

And Atheists-I guess some of them think about New World Order as about something what will take their privacy and will control them everywhere and are not likely to implant themselves micro-chips, but some of them look at The New World Order as a chance for developing SCIENCE on a higher level.
edit on 23-3-2013 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: title The use of ALL CAPS

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Because of world economies and the fact that its now a global community rather than a local one it is inevitable. One would need to know what this would look like for us. From my understanding it is one currency fits all, and a one world government. It would mean being governed by one ideology; no more sovereignty. Christian or not I don't see how this can work given that governments can't even manage their own piece of the globe without chaos.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's not so much that a one world body government couldn't be a decent idea. It is the screwball ideas the elite come up with that gives most people pause. Micro managing a planet is simply impossible. I am sure some good could come of it, I am equally sure some really bad could come of it. Implants? I doubt there is a real need given the technology we now have. Government is already intrusive enough.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Satan controls TPTB but he ALSO controls Religion.

Religion is a VERY effective form of mind control.

Religion is being used as a major tool of the Illuminati agenda.

Satan is a counterfeiter and he uses false religions to masquerade as the Most High.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

There is a VAST Satanic conspiracy to use religion to deceive the masses of every person on earth.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom. Various means have been used, but Opus Dei has played a major role in this.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.
Source

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieWolf19
I wonder what kind of groups of people are especially against NEw World Order...

I know for sure that Biblical Christians are against and will not let anyone to put in their arms micro-chips. Revelation warns them about slavery that brings New World Order.

I do not know how the rest of religious groups?

And Atheists-I guess some of them think about New World Order as about something what will take their privacy and will control them everywhere and are not likely to implant themselves micro-chips, but some of them look at The New World Order as a chance for developing SCIENCE on a higher level.

You are actually talking about the Old World Order. The ones with the money are not "new". They are the ones holding on with every last breath the power they wrested from the rest of the world centuries ago. They are dying and not very quietly.

The New World Order is the rest of us. I condone and support it 100%.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
It's not so much that a one world body government couldn't be a decent idea. It is the screwball ideas the elite come up with that gives most people pause. Micro managing a planet is simply impossible. I am sure some good could come of it, I am equally sure some really bad could come of it. Implants? I doubt there is a real need given the technology we now have. Government is already intrusive enough.

I'm genuinely curious why we would have implants if there was a one world government. Have heard this a lot so wanting to know where this is coming from (thought process or reason behind it). Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

It depends on what kind of NWO you're talking about.

If you're talking about the PNAC kind of NWO, then those who oppose neocons are your best bet.

If you're talking about the NWO as centralism in a broader sense, then those who oppose big government, the IMF, the UN, the EU and globalisation per se are clearly 100% against it.

Libertarian minarchists are definitely 100% against all of the above.
edit on 23-3-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Supposedly for medical reasons, so doctors can check your health periodically. Also to keep track of you i would assume. Since we all have cell phones i see no point in the latter.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CLEAR ANSWER ON MY QUESTION

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why should anyone be against a "new world order" if that means a one world government that unifies us as a species working towards a common goal or cause rather than 206 separate nations each one fighting for their own personal gain?

"A house divided cannot stand".

If you read a science fiction book, play good science fiction game (mass effect for instance) or watch a good science fiction movie (like the star trek saga) you'll notice one thing in common - every time we're faced with the future you always see advanced aliens portrayed as a "species" and not a "faction of that species" as a sign of advancement, of enlightenment.

If you encounter any division in such alien species, its portrayed as "primitive", as some of the "krogan clans" - for those who know Mass Effect" - but all the others attained a "civilization". Some not even consider people from other planets "colonists" anymore, altho humans usually still use the term "colonist" for those born or living in a different planet, but that is also a sign of being slightly primitive considering all the other species simply because we're usually the last to "arrive to the galactic scene" - the new kids on the block.

So... I dont consider this new world order so evil... I see it as a sign of evolution. Frontiers or "borders", "national natural resources" that actually belong to the planet we all live in, the anti-pollution treaties that some sign and others do not but since theres only one atmosphere its kinda stupid when you look at it, the principle of patriotism "oh I'm proud of being born here" really? here here? on that rock? "no in america" oh ok... then what does a texan has in common with a californian? "aw boy I hate those californians" "right..."...nationalism, the love for a piece of cloth with 200 or 700 years old, I mean... we're not going anywhere if we keep our old habbits.

It has costs us too many lives.

So yes, maybe a new world order is in... order.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

I politely disagree - 'Biblical Christians' are a 'new world order' and perhaps the first 'NWO' - just look at the Roman Catholic Church - it transcends all cultural bounds and indoctrinates all cultures into one homogenous society compliant with Abrahamic law. 'Christians' have especially been working their brand of hate lately in Africa and Indonesia, ensuring governments there adopt strict homophobic laws. (Christian homophobes are spreading their hate in South Africa)

So to answer your question, no - 'Biblical Christians' are not 'anti-NWO', quite the opposite, they are very pro-NWO.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Believe me Roman Catholics are not BIblical Christians...like Johovah Witnesses, Mormons are not Biblical Christians. Catholics have Pope, traditions, Saints, secret societies. They play with other religions.

True Biblical Christians follow their shepherd--JESUS CHRIST. Jesus is not simply from this world and His disciples understand that they have nothing in common with this WORLD of politics, cults, societies.

Revelation warns Christians that Satan is going to create his Anti-Christ one organization with Mark of the Beast (which Christians understand as micro-chips or tatoos on forehead or arm). Christians who read the Bible will not allow anybody to prison them in that system.

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Bankers and corporatists.

They are quite happy with the current world order, the wars, the division, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Its my understanding that most NWO conspiracy jobs don't necessarily complain about the concept of united humanity, but rather, the loss of identity..how it is accomplished via backroom deals and the like moreso than a fair representive government of earth.
Which is a valid concern.

I am sort of on the side of "get it done by any means necessary" mindset..thats when I consider our species as a whole...when I think as a individual, I also am concerned with how its done moreso than if its done.

To use your mass effect example...the reapers are a united species...and how they became is a problem that has painted them as who they are.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I agree.. Religion has been hijacked but the sad thing is people have brought it. One only has to go back to the ancient writings, do a bit of study to realise that some things have been intentionally mis-translated to serve a sinister agenda. Mainly in Christianity though.

I cannot say the same for Islam and one reason stands out. Most Muslims memorise the Koran and because of this it makes it impossible to be tampered with or changed. If someone were to change the words or teachings, Muslims would know about it.

Too me its not the religion itself. Its the way it has been presented thats the problem. But now we have this issue where Christianity can not be argued with and who ever has made it this way certainly accomplished their mission because I don't believe for one second that the New Testament is the true word of God.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Ones That Don't Get Any Pudding!

I've tried to sort out a list of those individuals that would oppose external control...

Top of the List: Anarchists

And, for those individuals that desire external control...

Top of the List: Idiots
edit on 23-3-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
The Ones That Don't Get Any Pudding!

I've tried to sort out a list of those individuals that would oppose external control...

Top of the List: Anarchists

And, for those individuals that desire external control...

Top of the List: Idiots
edit on 23-3-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

Agreed..

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I don't believe for one second that the New Testament is the true word of God.

If the Bible were NOT God's Word, WHY has it been attacked all throughout history?

Satan has NO reason to attack his own work.

The truth is attacked because it is the TRUTH.

If the Koran WAS God's Word, WHY has it not accurately predicted any future events?

Why do people believe that Muhammad was a ‘Prophet'?

Simply because Islam SAYS so....

If Muhammad WAS a ‘Prophet’ why does the Qur'an have no fulfilled prophecy like the Bible?

Because there ARE no fulfilled prophesies from Muhammad.

Muhammad allegedly claimed that the Antichrist, called the Dajjal, was to appear shortly after the Muslim conquest of Constantinople.

Accordingly, the Muslims conquered Jerusalem in AD 636 and Constantinople was taken over by the Muslims in May of AD 1453. Based on the preceding traditions, the antichrist should have manifested himself in December of AD 1453. This never happened!

The only possible conclusion that can be made with respect to this matter is as follows: The prophecies regarding Yathrib (Medina) being in ruins and the Antichrist's arrival to take place seven months after the conquest of Constantinople never materialized. Therefore, Muhammad was a false prophet!

Though the Bible contains numerous proven and supported prophecies, the Koran does not contain any.

Muhammad: The False Prophet

The prophecies in the bible are irrefutable proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

THIS is why the Luceferian elite HATE it with a vengeance.

"Perhaps the most compelling of evidences demonstrating that the Bible is the word of God is its unswerving ability to accurately predict future events, often in minute details. Specific prophesies are conspicuously absent from the 26 other religious books that claim to be scripture, including the Muslim's Koran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, and Buddhist writings. This in itself should be a major eye-opener to the honest skeptic. "

Accuracy Of Prophecy

The laws of probability have PROVEN that the Bible is a construction of God and show that it is a complete impossibility that any man could have thought it up.

The fulfillment of prophecy in the Bible is proof that the Bible is in fact divinely inspired.

The Bible is proven as the word of God by the fulfillment of Bible prophesies. It is mathematically impossible for all of these prophesies to have just happened by chance. This proves that the people that wrote the Bible were inspired by God, for only God could accurately foretell the future, in detail 100% of the time, and at the same time encourage mankind to obey Him.

Source

The chances of just 48 out of the 456 prophecies being fulfilled in one person are 1 in 10 to the 157 power.

"All this illustrates why it is absolutely impossible for anyone to have fulfilled the Messianic prophecies by chance. In fact, a leading authority on the probability theory, Emile Borel states that once we go past one chance in 10 to the 50th power, the probabilities are so small it's impossible to think they will ever occur."

LINK

edit on 23-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I don't believe for one second that the New Testament is the true word of God.

If the Bible were NOT God's Word, WHY has it been attacked all throughout history?

Satan has NO reason to attack his own work.

The truth is attacked because it is the TRUTH.

The New Testament has been cut and paste to suit someones or somethings agenda. Though Jesus is the truth, the new testament is not telling the truth and therefore is corrupt.

If the Koran WAS God's Word, WHY has it not accurately predicted any future events?

Why do people believe that Muhammad was a ‘Prophet'?

Simply because Islam SAYS so....

No, Mohammed was sent to counter the bs that came out of Rome in 325a.d.

If Muhammad WAS a ‘Prophet’ why does the Qur'an have no fulfilled prophecy like the Bible?

Because there ARE no fulfilled prophesies from Muhammad.

How do you know? Maybe they are being fulfilled right now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join