It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky found dead in his bath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
scarf . remember Trotsky ice pick

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

A radiator? How? they are normally only 2 or so feet high. Yes there are taller ones, but not above a persons height.

Also what does a search engine page about bathrooms provide?

And, how was it found beside the body and not still attached? If it came off would he have not recovered?

Has anyone found a sport holdall yet and some female clothes? Hehe.

Will we ever be certain we know the truth?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dowot

gary mckinnon (spelling) was a murder, no and ifs or buts

we dont have the full picture on this case yet.

yes a radiator, beggers belief dosnt it, your questions point out at how determined she was to end her life
i have to say this because i would never have believed she had enemies, but being a lawyer it seems enemies come as part of the clause.
i dont fully understand her mindset at the time, but im damn sure she could of chose a much simpler way ie overdose
i honestly have to admit i cant rule out foul play with her death, she was a very high lawyer within London at the time
she was also taking excessive amounts of coc aine and hit a very stressfull all time low.

so in light of your reply, i have to agree with you
we will never know the full truth

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dowot

I heard that his court case against Abramovich had cost him most of what he had left, the Ascot property, where he "died", belonged to his ex-wife as part of the divorce settlement and that he was depressed after having to sell his Andy Warhol painting/s!
edit on 26/3/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/3/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by dowot

if you have info on gary mckinnon being dead, share it please.... as far as the rest of the world is concerned he is alive, unless i seriously missed something, and i'm certain i aint.

as for the oligarchs, i look forwards to the day when the rest of them die
edit on 26-3-2013 by skalla because: spelinc

edit on 26-3-2013 by skalla because: i cant fcunikg type

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I must say I too was rather mystified by the Gary McKinnon reference but thought that perhaps there was another that I didn't know of!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Late news is that Boris hanged himself. But there are much less painful ways to commit suicide such as a bullet to the brain or diving off a tall building. The faking of a suicide is the perfect crime, choking the victim with a rope and then hanging them is trendy. My intuition and logic tells me that 99% of the suicides by hanging are murders.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Thanks for the google pics, But the only thing I saw in the bathrooms that looked like something that he could possibly hang himself from was a chandelier and a few light fixtures, and i don't think some of these small light fixtures would hold a grown mans body for long.

Granted this is just speculation based on other pics but i am still not convinced until I know what he hung himself from.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well you know what they say....if every grave in a graveyard where someone died from someones else hand had a lighted candle , you could read a newspaper at night.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by dowot

if you have info on gary mckinnon being dead, share it please.... as far as the rest of the world is concerned he is alive, unless i seriously missed something, and i'm certain i aint.

as for the oligarchs, i look forwards to the day when the rest of them die
edit on 26-3-2013 by skalla because: spelinc

edit on 26-3-2013 by skalla because: i cant fcunikg type

my apologies
i meant Gareth Williams
again sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join