It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 pictures of a UFO that I took on 9-20-2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

Using your location time date direction facing according to Stellarium Venus would have been in that part of the sky and would look like this up close.

Compare the shape (phase) to the object in your picture.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You used 8 times digital zoom so looks like your object was Venus.
edit on 27-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never heard of Venus pulsating with bright orange light and then *snap* disappearing like it was never there.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tajlakz

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never heard of Venus pulsating with bright orange light and then *snap* disappearing like it was never there.

Last year I answered a similar thread, the OP had been on the back of a truck with his camera took a picture he claimed was a ufo said it had been moving, we got time ,date ,location ,direction and angle he was facing , the model of the camera etc.

It was the Moon I could show it was in the sky at that time date etc, and went on the net and got images taken by that same model of camera of the Moon they were the same.

You have used a phone with digital zoom the most likely object in that area at that time etc is Venus.

Sometimes people don't recall events with 100% accuracy the other person didn't I am not saying you are lying or making things up but with an object that would be bright enough to show in that location and you taking a picture of that area makes me think thats what it was.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

great pictures shame u cudnt get some video evidence tho thats always the bummer man

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

venus does confuse aqlot of people they do sometimes mistake it for ufos.....which i find funny as hell hahha

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

neither av i bro ur right there if uve witnessed that then its not venus buddy i think this other guy was just giving u an option of wat it cud av been

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Thanks OP! Have you sent the pictures and report to MUFON? There are a mass of similar reports of flying orange orbs that hover, zoom, and disappear (depending on the occasion).

No one seems to know what these sightings represent, but they're quite common in the corpus of UFO reports.

<< 1  2   >>

join