It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Value of Blood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Peace to you

The most precious blood of Jesus Christ covers us and this is its mystery

Genesis begins with creation,
and moves forward to the creation of man.

Of that man there came a woman,
and by that woman, children of the two parents.

The most infamous of the children were Cain and Abel,
the two to whom their story was written.

In this story the brother of Abel, Cain,
harbors jealousy for his brother and murders him.

Abel's blood, being spread on the ground bare, cries out to God,
for love, for justice, for mercy, and compassion.

But most importantly,
the desire and cry of his blood is to return.

Jesus' Blood resembles the blood of that story.
Jesus being Abel,
Judas; Cain.

In crying out to Jesus with fervent sincerity,
We become washed of sin,
and covered with that Holy Blood.

This is the same Blood,
Which cries at the foot of Father's throne,
to Return.

And thus we return with It,
Longing for the Home from which we hail,
and the comfort of the Father,
Whom we love.

Last night as I lay in my bed I began to think incredulously at the vampire like thought of Christ's Blood.
I was judging from a very worldly perspective and questioning my life and my ego.

And then something happened in my interior contemplation. It could not be understood by you unless you have felt it.

I can only describe it as this: God smiled at me a smile of pity, reminding me of my humanity, and in less than an instant taught me and made me understand this mystery. The same mystery which I wrote down excitedly and have now shared with you.

May the peace of God be with all of you, I will now return to my seclusion after posting replies in my last thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great share brother.

Before others begin to post let me just say, names, labels, and analogies are just that. You are going to get 'corrected' for using the term Jesus. I myself speak of this higher power as the great spirit, the animator. Either way i do believe we have both come in contact with the same entity. It is not god but a reflection of god, a higher power than us.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Good spirited post, man.

but I understand and accept whatever people may think. I accept myself and I am not trying to justify myself, but share the knowledge.

Do not worry about public opinion and do not form you beliefs in fear of others' thoughts. Be free in the infinite reality instead of trying to make a better reality by you own perception.

There is but one reality which Is, and many intrinsic realities which people build for themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

We become washed of sin,
and covered with that Holy Blood.
Being washed of sin means changing your lifestyle through help from God. When you live as Jesus did, then his blood has become effective and God forgets about your past sins, for the sake of Jesus' sacrifice that he made for us all.
The 'covered' part apparently isn't strictly speaking New Testament but a fundamentalist slogan created by taking concepts from the Old Testament and inserting the name of Jesus from the NT.
It reverses the actual NT teaching of being cleansed of sin by not committing those things after conversion, and replacing it with the idea that being covered by the blood makes us invulnerable to the judgment for those sins that we continue to commit while only mouthing a belief in Jesus.
edit on 23-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The blood of Jesus(more accurately Yahoshua or Yahshua which mean Yahweh salvation) is not being poured out literally on a literal alter in a literal heaven .Just as Yahshua told the many Unless you drink my blood and eat my flesh you have NO LIFE in you...and MANY quit following him because they though he meant literally.

"Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him. As the living Father has sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eats me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live for ever.
These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said to them, Does this offend you? What and if you shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that vivifies; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak to you, they are spirit, and they are life."

This blindness continues to this day.It is a form of paganism to believe the literal blood is what he was talking of. He was talking of his LIFE..which is Spirit (not "a" spirit).The temple of God is man..that is where God dwells.The Kingdom of God is WITHIN your midst....it doesn't come with observation(in the physical).Yahshua said it very clearly... HIS WORDS are NOT FLESH(human language) they are spirit and LIFE.To take what he says literally has led many down a wide path.

is Yahshua's BLOOD priceless.....definitely.The issue is knowing what his blood is.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

The temple of God is man..that is where God dwells.The Kingdom of God is WITHIN your midst....
The church in the new covenant replaces the temple of the old covenant.
Or, the kingdom is in us.
Jesus being Lord and being given all power can give us God's spirit to indwell us on an individual basis, and not just on a community basis.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have a question for you, I'm not sure if it will be too personal for you to answer but what is your blood type?

I have a feeling it is -b ...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
I have a question for you, I'm not sure if it will be too personal for you to answer but what is your blood type?

I will answer you if you first tell me what your reason for asking is, and why you assume such?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

There is a point when we realize the duality and dissatisfaction in what we believe. Why? because we just repeat phrases and thoughts to ourselves over and over and watch them become dryer and dryer.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

. . . and watch them become dryer and dryer.
I personally don't find that to be the case.
I'm always learning new things and as I do it becomes more alive to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Yes! learning new things! I find that if I stay stuck to something I have learned I become stagnant. We must constantly move. I replied to the wrong post anyway man, my bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

I will answer you if you first tell me what your reason for asking is, and why you assume such?

Negative blood carriers usually exhibit certain traits, one will be an knowledge of how the world works, lighter hair or eye color, mystery scars, 3rd or 4th nipples etc.

I chose B because A is usually Native American (cursed blood of cain and abel, tends to be antisocial), B chooses to be more at home therefore has more time to think, O is social and would prefer interaction for stimulus rather then deep thought. AB? I dunno, it's only existed for 900-1200 years so still relatively new.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

A+

Any info on that one? links?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

A+

Any info on that one? links?

I can't, this is actually the mother of all conspiracies, the root reason for "why" behind every tiny conspiracy and the illuminati.

A+? ...just means you're just like 95% of all humans on earth...you have monkey protein in your cell membranes... For a moment I thought you had negative blood.....

Negative blood....doesn't have rh+ monkey juice.....aids and hiv are monkey diseases.....see why negative blood is superior?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My spirit is my concern, not my body.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

My spirit is my concern, not my body.

Yes, well your body should be too because unfortunately if you're not of his blood type you don't count as his people. I don't want to dig through stuff but I'm pretty sure it says Jesus died for his people and even admits not all who believe will go to heaven. Only got room for his people in his kingdom, blood rules all.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

no one is condemned from birth man, and in thinking so you call God unjust.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

no one is condemned from birth man, and in thinking so you call God unjust.

95% of humans have been condemned from birth, when you see the true prison you'll understand the scope of how deep blood runs.

Plato's allegory of the cave rings truer than true.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I disagree man, I think that anyone who is in hell, has cursed and continues to curse God.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I disagree man, I think that anyone who is in hell, has cursed and continues to curse God.

God is like the vast oceans on earth, depending on perspective it can just be immense and all powerful, shift in view can claim the ocean creates life and takes life. You could set a governing rule of nature over any who would listen.

The real god or creator just created everything like a clock maker who sets his creation into effect. The god from the bible who speaks to people is a falsity based on time travellers trying to make the world a better place and help humanity continue. He is extremely controlling and jealous..exactly what a frustrated person would be like if no one paid attention.

When time travel is revealed to you, you will understand that I am not bashing on your beliefs, I just want to prepare you for the not so holy truth when it happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join