It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook victim's mom on shooter's mother: "She has a lot of accountability"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Robbie and Alissa Parker, the parents of six-year-old Newtown massacre victim Emilie Parker, speak to Norah O'Donnell about the private meeting they had with the shooter, Adam Lanza's, father.

I don't know, something just does not feel right about this video. The father seems quite genuine, but the mother, Alissa Parker appears to be acting, and acting badly.

How can someone who has lost their daughter in such a way be so cool and collective, it reminds me of watching a low budget American TV show.

The interviewer shows more emotion than both parents combined.

I could be wrong, but my instincts tell me something is not right about this at all.

Here's an early video of the father, seemingly getting into character before speaking about what happened-

edit on 23-3-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It seems to me that they were both quite nervous. More so the Mother as she has a hard time even making eye contact with the interviewer.

If it was my child that was lost, I would not be on TV giving interviews or anything of the sort. There is no reason to do so unless you are trying to somehow capitalize on the event or to push an agenda.

That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sandy Hook

As per the guidelines listed in the above link, we are NOT going to cast dispersions on those victims

Closing

Thank you

Semper

join